It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are "God". Let's Change The World.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Watch This and Be Inspired...

www.youtube.com...

My previous post on this subject "We are god it all fits!" Has left me pleased by the response, yet I also feel annoyed. Not annoyed at people as such, becasue EVREYONE is in title to their thoughts. But instead my in-ability to explain what i really mean.

There are so many things i want to say, they are bursting out of me yet i cant put them into words. The things i feel. But enough of that, i will try to explain again HOW WE ARE (the so-called GOD) AND HOW WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD

THIS IS THE MAIN THEME -

The previous thread led people to say that we are not ready to be god, that it is blasphemous to talk about us being GOD, we are just the sheep.

NO! We are already 'GOD' (The infinite). We are not sheep - we are all ONE. We are the Infinite, We are the Light.

God - not talking about the bible, or jesus. Even though it holds some clues to this, i refer to that becasue that is the name now most associated with a higher source. Even though jesus refered to others as his'Brothers and Sister'.

But i must just say when i say god, i am refering to 'The Infinite Consciousness' (cant spell), i am talking about our power that is within us and our minds to do amazing things.

When we die, we are still trapped in the matrix, that conciousnes goes into another body. then the cycle repeats!
That conscoiusnes keeps going.

There are three levels:
1. Top - The infinite conscoiuness - 'It' knows evreyting, it is evreyting. It dosent need to eat, it dosent need to see, it dosent need to take a dump. It lives in paradice - but obviously in something that we cannot comprehand. Time dosent exist.

2. Middle Level - When you die, you go to the place you expect to go, if you belive in heavan, you will go to heavan. If you belive that you have been bad in this life you will go to hell. In this conscouness time dosent exist, we feel brilliant, and we experience life, but we are not the infinite - we are just one small, tiny part of it.

3. Our physical shells. Led to believe something that isnt true and being trapped inside a body where our minds run the universe. evreything is in our power. This truth is growing near but there are other forces at work to prevent this from being known.

Assention for one is Close.

SO - By believing, you can do ANYTHING - when i say anything, i mean ANYTHIING!! But you must throw away the chains of this Law of Life - "This is the truth, believe it or else". throw these away and start believeing. You are evreyone. Read Mr David Icke Books, there are also many more like the Divine Matrix ect.

There are many examples of being able to do anything. Quantum Physics are contantly backing this fact up - just look!

There is a woman who hasent eatan or drank in 35 years. People who walk on fire and have no scars. People who can stab themsleves with swords and not be hurt. HOW?? Beacaue they Believe. They KNOW that they are the ONE.

We have the full potential in our grasp - it always has been. Even from thousands of years ago.

But we have to fight for our right to have this privilidge, START BELIVEING NOW - BUY BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT and rise to the infinite NOW - You create your own reality!!

There are forces at work to stop us rising and believing! YOU MUST now.

TIME WILL TELL

Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Get back to me when you can raise the dead, or walk on water.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i agree insofar as the collective human mind has created gods and goddesses throughout history, so we are the origin of the idea. our mind has unlimited potential, so yes, we are all gods. however, if we are all gods, it really does not matter, because the 'playing field' is equal. gods are supposed to be superior beings in intellect or power or whatever in comparison to humanity. if everyone is superior, nobody is.

we are gods. we are humans. it doesn't really matter what the label is just as long as we are progressing forward in our mental evolution and not limiting ourselves in any way possible.

*Edited for neglected grammar.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by banyan]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The we are god part is a possibility. The problem is when you go into detail you lost me and probbably a lot of others. I'm more ready for an unspiritual religion at this point than anything else.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"I took my stand in the midst of the world, and in flesh I appeared to them. I found them all drunk, and I did not find any of them thirsty. My soul ached for the children of humanity, because they are blind in their hearts and do not see, for they came into the world empty, and they also seek to depart from the world empty. 'But meanwhile they are drunk. When they shake off their wine, then they will change their ways."

Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered, nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

[edit on 9-6-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Get back to me when you can raise the dead, or walk on water.

Walk on water:

How To Perform Miracles Like Jesus and Moses

A boat can walk on water... water is diamagnetic.

Raise the dead:
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As more people realize they're all one, they'll wake up. However, even with this knowledge, not everyone will want to live in the same world. Things are becoming highly polarized now, but no path is the wrong path. The destination is the same, it's the details that are different.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
We'll then let's change it bro

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That won't work. If you want to change the world for the better, then you have the belief that the world isn't better yet. Change your core beliefs about the world and it will change by itself conform your core beliefs.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Again... that's a reference to the bible. Why must we always go down that path when we hear the word "God".
It's not about performing miracles in a biblical way, but in a way that is quite consistent with how the universe is put together.

I reckon that EVERYONE here would agree that such a thing as atoms exist right? You can view them through an electron microscope.
String theory and quantum physics longer down the line offers an explanation to what atoms are made of. Can you atleast recognise that?

Now once we've got to that point we start to encounter God... in a sense we could call it a single entire being. But then the vastness of God is so massive that we can't even start to comprehend it. Was it not written or said that "God" is everywhere? That he exists in and outside of every single one of us?
Well you know what... so does these "strings". But "God" is confined to the realm of laws... not made by beings but laws that just simply exist... maybe even for no reason.

Our "God" was personified along the way to make the concept more easy to swallow. Why do you need a single being to believe in? Why do you need something tangible? Does it make you feel more safe? Or happy?
Then ask yourself... "could I do something in my life on my own that would give me the same safety and happiness, without relying on something that has been washed over and over through history by other people?"

We are in this age being offered a chance to understand this intangible thing we can now call "God". Maybe because we have acquired more knowledge through time, maybe because our brains are now so developed that they are ready for a change and therefore are more open.
Nevertheless, we are being offered a unified understanding that could bring all people together... and there's nothing "new age" or "religious" in that.
Why not? Because we can explain a great part of it with science... it's been proved.
The part that we cannot explain is why does all this connect... how can we be the same as the table we sit by as much as the table can be us?
That's the miracle... that's "God"... nothing fancy about that.
I wouldn't even put on a instrumental cd on account of that.

Ask yourself why do I want to worship something that separates me from others? Or in other words... "why do I persist to state that my "God" is better and more true than that of the muslims?".

If you think about it, do you really think that there were more single beings involved in the creation of this world? Did Muhammad, God, Jehovah and Shiva (is that the right hindu god?) sit around a table outlining, deciding... "here will be a stream" "NO! The stream will go here..." "I want a mountain!!!"
That doesn't sound likely does it? (well... if we look at the world maybe yes
)

So, if that's not the case... how was it? Was it one "being"? If yes.... was it "God"? Why? Why not "Muhammad"? Why not "Shiva"?
Why not them all in one single "entity"?
And if string theory and quantum psychics are willing to offer an explanation on what does atoms consist of, why couldn't that "entity" be the sum of that?

Yes, in that sense, "it" is a god, because it IS present always, everywhere, undefinable... until today, or tomorrow or the day after if you wanna drag it out.
And yes! Then "God" is us and we are "God", or what ever word you wanna put on it.

Again... the word "God", the word "Muhammad", the word "Shiva" is made up by man. To define something that wasn't and still not entirely is tangible, but we're getting there.

This is not about creating a new religion or becoming new age zealots. This is about accepting a part of the truth. That we did come to live on the premise of the universe, this planet, that country. But in the end... isn't the real premise about us existing in the first place and just learning to embrace that, to learn to understand that... not why (to begin with).

You don't have to worry about losing your prayers to "God" if that is what you believe in. You can still pray, and if you believe or have "faith" then your prayers will be answered... even more so when you understand why they will be answered.

If you don't want to call yourself "God" then don't... just try to understand rationally what is behind all these curtains that have been pulled in front of us for so long.

[edit on 9/6/08 by flice]

[edit on 9/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Maybe, Greys are from our future. That being they are indeed evolved from Humans and have developed a level of technology that allows them to travel back through time to ensure their own survival.

That would be where the Novelty comes in, and the Universe is a novelty-conserving engine. Therefore should we assume that intergalactic travels is possible, we must also then presuppose that time travel is also possible as both are ideas so far removed from Levels of Novelty currently allowed withing the limitations of our Space/Time.

We currently do not know whether or not Artificial intelligence is possible, but surely when it comes into existence a New period of novelty will have been entered. We could then rightly assume that both the problems of time and space travel will be solved with the aid of this new Entity.

The AI will then create advanced simulations of the Universe and Calculate that 'Human' Time travelers are indeed responsible for the inexplicable changes in the Humanoids on this planet over the past 500 000 years - changes pointing towards an unavoidable conclusion.... That Mankind is a Genetic Experiment perpetually conducting itself as a Direct Result of the Laws of the Inverse Square and the Conservation of novelty.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The Proof of Genetic Engineering with our Genome is evident in the number of genetic flaws Humans have that no afflict no other species - including the Primates. The evidence for my theory is abundant. Just look at as chromosomes;

This is the most inexplicable difference of all. Primates have 48 chromosomes. Humans are considered vastly superior to them in a wide array of areas, yet somehow we have only 46 chromosomes! This begs the question of how could we lose two full chromosomes, which represents a lot of DNA, in the first place? And in the process, how could we become so much better? Nothing about it makes logical sense.

...and we're forgetting genetic Disorders. As with all wild animals (plants, too), primates have relatively few genetic disorders spread throughout their gene pools. Albinism is one that is common to many animal groups, as well as humans. But albinism does not stop an animal with it from growing up and passing the gene for it into the gene pool. Mostly, though, serious defects are quickly weeded out in the wild. Often parents or others in a group will do the job swiftly and surely. So wild gene pools stay relatively clear. In contrast, humans have over 4,000 genetic disorders, and several of those will absolutely kill every victim before reproduction is possible. This begs the question of how such defects could possibly get into the human gene pool in the first place, much less how do they remain widespread?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakfunnyfun

THIS IS THE MAIN THEME -

1a-your first assumption is a paradox on itself: they’re no top as such as you just mention the “infinite consciousness” therefore there is no top or bottom.

2a. if what you wrote about the so called Middle level was true it will be so strait forward to go in heaven; one could have contemplated a world here with no hell.

3a.our body is a conduit and sensor, our mind is a receiver, and our soul is the interactive- spectator. We don’t run any thing in this universe, the universe is been govern by an undisclosed mind-thoughts process of growth which many people confuse it with God (big G or small g, doesn’t matter).

In going threw point by point with your quote, I wanted just to demonstrate that is more then one theory and more then one assumption of reality. Human have been so busy since acquiring consciousness to come up with all sorts of theory which all have they basic premise designed from an early one.
Don’t take me wrong, you have all wrights and freedoms to assume what you want, but never forget that this will never bring it to absolute theory. If once we where part of God then in definition we are now the opposite of God.
Kacou

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
That won't work. If you want to change the world for the better, then you have the belief that the world isn't better yet. Change your core beliefs about the world and it will change by itself conform your core beliefs.

Ahy, that would suck. But i think if you have trust in the outcome it will help too. So acknowledge the fact that things are not as they should be but have trust that in the future everything will be allright and do your little part in it by living how you want the world to life. Something like that

And for the OP, i'm all for it. Let's do it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To the OP:

If we are all truly "ONE" (caps specific?), then why is it nessecary to have such a long explanation?

You seem as fanatic as the people you are trying to sway to your cause...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Like I always say: "It's all fun and games till somebody loses an I"

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Well, we are all ONE but yeah, we forgot and there seems to be some kind of wall between the other parts of ME so sometimes we need to shout to get through that wall
I guess.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Did it ever occur to you that those walls are there for a reason?

I wouldn't want to be putting people into a situation where they were forced to expand their intellectual awareness at a rate they couldn't handle, no sir.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If you want to know why, u2u me.

not a one line post.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Because your mind is closed and can only be approached by a matter of reason in relation to fiction...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join