It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't see any of his posts!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't see why everyone is bitching, MA and theNEO screwed up and their facing the consequences, thats how it works

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
I don't see why everyone is bitching, MA and theNEO screwed up and their facing the consequences, thats how it works

I disagree.

You are placing two very different members, with very different situations into the same catagory. The situation with MA is not because of abusive behavior, it was because of an ill-timed remark. NEO asked for it repeatedly and finally got it.

BG
[edit] I worded my post poorly, Banshee is correct, MA's situation is different in that respect.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
I disagree.
You are placing two very different members, with very different situations into the same catagory. The situation with MA is not because of abusive behavior, it was because of an ill-timed remark. NEO asked for it repeatedly and finally got it.
BG

Actually, BG, you just placed two completely different situations in the same category.
MA is not banned. His ability to post was put on hold pending further discussion with ATS admin. SkepticOverlord is awaiting u2u communication from him regarding the issue, and could well be welcomed back if things get cleared up.
NEO was given chance after chance, and finally used up his last one. He won't be welcomed back.

Nothing unfair or untoward is going on, promise.

-B.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ooops. well theNEO is universal banned. MA should be back to posting. Life goes on

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join