It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about McCain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Wow. If one's sole source for information was ATS, one might browse the threads and see how evil Obama is (based on the amount of threads and posts on him, virtually all negative, we see), and earlier in the process a ton of posts on how bad Clinton is, and then a lot of support for Paul, but oddly lacking is very much on McCain and so one might arrive at the conclusion that he is some sort of squeaky clean angel? I mean it really is glaringly obvious...that is, the lack of any attention payed to him. Maybe it is because nobody really believes he has a snow balls chance in hades to win this thing? Maybe it's because most ATS'ers are right of center? Maybe it's because the ones who are supportive of Obama, don't share the intrinsic motivators that cause ones to gravel in mud slinging? Whatever the reason I'm a bit puzzled by the lack of threads on McCain and what this means.

I'm curious about what those concerned with the NWO and such think they have on him, or is he mostly favored as seems, based on lack of mud tossing threads with his name in the title?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Well, I look at McCain as an extention of the current administration. It will be business as usual for the next 4 years if he wins. I think Obama is getting more attention because he is running on the "Change" ticket, so he is being scrutinized for what he is proposing, or not proposing.

Obviously, I think there is a lot more to it than that but personally that is why I find myself contributing more to Obama threads than McCain threads.

Realistically though, it is all a side show anyways. The right vs left crap just helps to make people feel like they had a choice in the matter. It will be business as usual regardless of who wins.

Here is a McCain video that is on the front page of reddit right now.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Karlhungis]

join