It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERO...will you use it ? or resist it ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Amero is going to replace the American dollar it seems and i am wondering how many people will try to resist the change ? I was having a discussion with a co-worker about this subject and he said he would resist it at all costs even if it meant living off the land and hunting to feed himself. i explained to him that eventually he would have to give in... because if they do change our currency , when he went and cashed his check he would be paid in Amero's ? it seems it will be easy for them to make us accept this or starve ?

My personal feelings are...

i dont want this Amero and i see it as the end of the USA and the beginning of the NAU and NAFTA agenda wich is part of the NWO. i am totally pissed off that we are being set up like ducks and i don't see how any of us that dont want this will be able to fight it without starving and going with out all of the basic needs that we are use to.

so do you think i am correct in telling my co-worker that he will eventually be forced into accepting this new currency the AMERO ?

for anyone that doesnt know what the AMERO is...just type in AMERO on google search or check this out....

www.amerocurrency.com...
AmeroCurrency.com $$$ Buy Ameros here--Fight the NAU / UNA--Welcome to a discussion of the Amero, the possible new North American currency, the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America and the formation of a North American Union between the U.S., Canada and Mexico Home of the Amero Coins, turn Dollars to Ameros***The Amero Dollar

The devious little plan is this: in the recessive downturn America is now in, the President will argue that we have to have a North American Union to compete with the euro. That’s how the amero will be created. It will be presented to the American public as the administration’s solution for the dollar recovery. In the process of creating the amero, the Bush administration will simply abandon the dollar.

www.americandaily.com...
AD: Goodbye Dollar, Hello Amero. - James T. Moore - Jul 03, 07

what will happen to all the US dollars stuffed in the mattress ? will they have a different value ? will you still be able to use them or be forced to trade them in ?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What choice will we have? When the US dollar is only worth firewood, what can we do but use whatever medium for trade that we can?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

you and i both know that we wont have any choice but it sure will be a shock to alot of people that dont even know this is going on. you would think this would be on the news but i guess that would ruin the timing of the surprise

the only one talking about it seems to be Lou Dobbs.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Lou Dobbs: North American Union Orwellian Brave New World

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
thats insane if thats a quick fix to the problem..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

it is my belief that these problems were created on purpose such as the falling value of the dollar so that this ' insane ' currency can be forced upon us and you will have no choice but to accept it or starve.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Depending upon how this all goes down you may not even be around to worry about whether or not to use the Amero.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Be assured the Amero is real and it will come. If you do not believe this ask yourself why the 1000.00 Amero coin still costs 1025.00.......three years later.

Do you really believe this is a 1000.00 fantasy coin? Its going to take 12 years to generate enough to begin the trade out for all three countries, and about 8 more to fully convert. The lid got blown early before the financial manip could force the change.

Its a done deal. Period.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

i know this is inevitable because the crooks running this country are gonna make sure their plan goes accordingly.

what is amazing is the few people that i have told are completely ignorant to this and they are shocked and in denial.

scary times ahead it seems

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh I'll use it...to line my rabbit's cage. @#$% the Amero, the NAU, and the horse it rode in on. If there are any patriots left in North America they will burn this currency and barter with each other before they use it and consign themselves and their progeny to a slow, painful death.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Honestly, we won't have a choice. But I personally would most undoubtably use the currency which would provide the most security to my assetts and savings.

Right now with the USD tanking, the money I'm working so hard for is worth less and less each year... Despite what they claim the current rate of inflation is.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
Oh I'll use it...to line my rabbit's cage. @#$% the Amero, the NAU, and the horse it rode in on. If there are any patriots left in North America they will burn this currency and barter with each other before they use it and consign themselves and their progeny to a slow, painful death.

i agree with you but as the other poster mentioned some probably wont be here if they plan on this taking place in 10-20 years. how many true patriots will be here to fight this ?

if they try this today i think it would have more resistance than say 20 years from now ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

But I personally would most undoubtably use the currency which would provide the most security to my assetts and savings.

i am sure this is what they are counting on...people that are more interested in their savings than their patriotism.

certainly is a doubled edge sword...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by q_ball

it is my belief that these problems were created on purpose such as the falling value of the dollar so that this ' insane ' currency can be forced upon us and you will have no choice but to accept it or starve.

I think the nail has been hit on the head. Like accepting the "mark", you won't be able to do anything in this world unless you accept it.
What I want to know is, who voted for all of this NAU and Amero crap? I didn't. Did any of you?

[edit on 6/9/2008 by cmongo4]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cmongo4

No , i certainly didn't vote for this and from what i understand neither did Congress ? but who really knows.

i think Canada and Mexico are in the same boat we are ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I know I've heard about this before and I'm sure I've seen the coin in that video before, are they not designs by Daniel carr, he makes all sorts of coins and sells them.

A load of his Amero coins

From the above site, here is a coin that looks really similar:

Oh and I'm not saying this isn't happening I'm just saying that video is misleading.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by CuriosityStrikes]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriosityStrikes

it probably is one of Carr's creations and i wouldnt try to mislead anyone. on the link you provided it say's they will become illegal in 2008 so i am wondering if that means the real ones will be out sooner than most people expected ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
THe question needs to be, Will you accept the chip?
The Amero is mearly a stepping stone. Of course I will use the Amero just as I would the dollar. When the chip arrives is when it is time to make a stand. Hell, what am I saying? The time to make a stand is NOW!
We'll just write our local reps. and tell them how we feel.LOL!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

THe question needs to be, Will you accept the chip?
The Amero is mearly a stepping stone.

NO...i wont accept the chip...never. but i can see how easily it will be forced upon people with families to feed.

you bring up a good point here and that is we need to resist this Amero so that they can't create the 'stepping stones'

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Get to know your neighbors and set up local currency systems. Do everything you can to sever yourself from the big corporate system, the big corrupt money system, and get back your independence, and get your things from closer to home.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

great advice and i wish it was that simple. local currency or trading will only go so far. there are too many things that people need such as gasoline, doctors , medicine etc. that would make it hard to get away from big business.

we as Americans would have to draw a line in the sand and refuse this Amero.

together we stand or divided we shall fall

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join