It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on how they got the bombs in the WTC's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
For me there is no question that there were explosives in the WTC's 1, 2, and 7.
I firmly believe that WTC 7 was rigged with explosives and was supposed to have been hit with a plane as well and something went wrong and so WTC 7 had to be brought down on that day to hide the fact that they had explosives inside of it, leave it standing with firemen poking around and too much chance for discovery.

So those were some huge buildings, they could not have rigged them overnight, it had to be done with expertise and over a period of time, probably months.

We all know that the building was powered down over the weekend before the attacks and that sections of the building were closed sometimes, but still not enough time to rig a whole building. We all expect that they did it in hiding, but no for the most part it was done in plain sight, they walked in on a daily basis carrying the stuff in, it was not hard to do.

For anyone recognizing my theory, yes I have put it in another person's thread here, just not one all on it owns about my theory.

That place was huge, thousands of people worked there a few hundred strange faces of a new company was no big deal in a place that huge, people were coming and going all of the time.

The stuff was carried in or shipped in the same way all of the supplies that came into the building was, boxes, bins, who is going to pay attention? Where did they put the explosives and wire them to go off, simple, the WTC had areas built for maintenance of wiring, phone lines and plumbing, etc, though narrower they were high and could have easily had stands built to contain the explosives.

Here is a picture from the 1975 fire, yes that is right there was a fire in 1975 in the north tower, it burned for six hours, anyway the picture clearly shows one of these areas, it was an area that most people did not see and did not go into.

Also lets not forget the area between the floors could have been accessed, probably via these tunnels, it would be great if anyone could come up with the blueprints of the buildings.

Here is the picture
www.prisonplanet.com...

Also to watch a video where you can actually clearly see the the light flares of the explosions as they go off, watch this video, it is eye opening, also watch

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by goose]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

We all know that the building was powered down over the weekend before the attacks

Um, no we dont. The power down story comes from Scott Forbes. As listed in Serendipity he had this to say...(supposedly)

On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ... Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower

Now, in an interview this is what he said.

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems

georgewashington.blogspot.com...

So all he can verify is that power from the 90th up was down for 36 hours starting at noon on Saturday the 8th...but is that accurate? Appearantly not, because tourists were being allowed to go up to the "Top of the World" observatory on the afternoon of the 9th....

www.roundededge.com...

Ticket sold on that Sunday.....

In another interview, Mr Forbes had this to say....

SF: All systems were shutdown on Saturday morning and the power down condition was in effect from approximately 12 noon on Saturday September 8, 2001

GW: When did it end?

SF: Approximately 2PM on Sunday 9/9.

So, now we are down to 26 hours on the power down...despite the evidence that they were allowing tourists in BEFORE 2pm on Sunday.

First it starts out as the "towers were powered down for the weekend". Then it becomes that one tower was powered down from the 50th floor up. Then its one tower was powered down for 36 hours from the 90th floor to the top. Finally, it becomes the floors belonging to his company for approximately 26 hours.

Twenty six hours to plant enough explosives on a few floors to cause a 110 story tower to collapse. The question I have, is who were these guys? Because Im sure that demolition companies would love to hire them. It took CDI 24 days to wire NINE floors with 36,000 ft. of detonating cord and 4,118 charges to drop a 33 story building...and they did it on the lower nine floors.

www.controlled-demolition.com...

The supermen in this thread managed to drop a 110 story building that they wired a couple of floors of, in less than 26 hours......AND managed to hide all the det cord and charges from the employees that were working in the tower (like Mr Forbes) that weekend.

Completely feasible...NOT.

Not to mention that still leaves one tower and WTC 7 that were not powered down.........

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by goose

Goose ~

You have to answer many questions to stay with your theory.

Besides swampfox showing you the power down was not what most truthers thought it was:

1. All the explosives would have to have gone in without EVER being detected by the full time bomb sniffing k-9 units.

2. Construction workers going unnoticed by:
a. many offices that remained open 24/7
b. security guards on duty 24/7
c. maintance workers on duty 24/7
d. elevator mechanics on duty 7 day per week.
e. countless maintenance managers that oversee all projects that go on at the facilities.

No way / no how

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I believe that in the months previous to the attacks a new security firm took over at the towers. Guess who was head of the security company ? G W Bush's BROTHER!! I forget which one, as there are a few, but 'how convenient'!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I find it interesting that there was any kind of a power down that weekend for any length of time, at all. It sounds like he was telling what he knew then or rather what he was being told, for instance he was probably told there was a power down by other people working that day on other floors, then he realized he should only talk about what he knew for sure and that is the floors he was absolutely sure about, the ones he himself worked on. In all of this time this guy has stuck to his story. I believe him.

I also find it interesting that so many countries warnings were given to the US government and were ignored. I find it interesting that Cheney took over N.O.R.A.D. just months before 911, that before that we had managed to scramble planes in the air in the year prior to 911, 67 times without any okay from the VP or President, then suddenly Cheney takes over and we can't get anything right, we can't scramble jets when four planes goes off course, we always had before.

I find it interesting that the lights of the explosions going off as the towers fell can be seen in the video I provided a link to in first post, no resistance, exactly as buildings fall when demolitioned. I find it interesting that you can hear the explosions going off in the video, that countless firemen, people inside of the buildings that day, report hearing the explosions and that you can hear them in many of the tapes from that day and still people try and deny that there were explosives inside of the building.

If it walks and quacks like a duck it is a duck!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Umm, no other way to say it but that your post is totally false.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

In all of this time this guy has stuck to his story. I believe him.

Which version? Both towers for 48 hours, his tower for 48,36 or 24 hours, his tower from the 56th floor up, his tower from the 90th floor up or just the floors his company were on?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If those in power controlled security then it would have been easy as far as getting in to the buildings to get the buildings ready for demolition. As Sayzaar has already mentioned the security was taken over by a firm Marvin Bush was involved with.

Maintenance as in cleaning crews did not have to access these parts of the buildings I noted, the areas that were shown in the picture was for maintenance of phone lines, not areas it would have been neccessary to clean up or be in very often.

As for K9 units, weren't they abruptly removed from working the WTC on Sept. 6, 2001?

Also the surveillance tapes and maintenance logs were not recovered from the WTC. See links below

911research.wtc7.net...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

911 Security

Marvin Bush

Marvin Bush, the Presidents younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided Security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport.

According to its present CEO, Barry Mc Daniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle Secrurity at the WTC up to the day the buildings fell down.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think your theory actually makes a lot of sense. This operations was not planned over night; It was probably planned years ahead of time. Lease a few offices in strategically placed locations for a year or two ahead of time (the top floors were almost deserted because the wind made the building move too much).

That gives you all the time you need to enter the stuff (explosives, cables, detonators, etc) in quite a few different manners; shipping, people walking in (false employees) even regular mail.

It also gives you plenty of time to send people inside walls and between floors and rig everything.

If there was a 26-hour powerdown, it probably would have been to fix something, or to rig it all up together. If the powerdown was above the 90th floor, that's where people should be looking. Try to find a company leasing space in all 3 buildings. A company which has no track record and which has not been relocated since.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by goose

No way / no how

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Completely feasible...NOT.

What's "no way / no how" and "completely feasible...NOT?"

That there were planted explosives and controlled demolitions on 9/11?

Really?

I'm not the type to say "watch this YouTube video" and consider it definitive proof, but... watch this YouTube video:

It's amazing what we accept without question before experiencing it again years later and suddenly perceiving it in a whole different light. I challenge anyone to watch this short video and say with a straight face that there were no explosives in the WTC towers.

The guy who made it is so confident, he calls it "undebunkable"
, but I promise any debunker that they'll come away with more shock and awe than a Bush Bunker Buster!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Oops, "the URL contained a malformed video ID." Sounds painful.

OK, after that big build-up, let's try this:

physics911.net...

You'll still be amazed.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
If those in power controlled security then it would have been easy as far as getting in to the buildings to get the buildings ready for demolition. As Sayzaar has already mentioned the security was taken over by a firm Marvin Bush was involved with.

You are telling us that since Marvin Bush was part of the security company, he had an in on it? So suddenly all the security guards that worked in their booths and other areas will just disreguard a building being wired for demolition? The cameras that show a team of demo workers cutting into walls planting cutter charges, C-4, therm*te, TNT, or whatever? The security ignores them??

Do you know that Marvin Bush was on the subway in NYC on 911? He was on his way to a meeting on Wall Street. He was stuck for a couple hours. (Barbra Bush wrote about it)

Maintenance as in cleaning crews did not have to access these parts of the buildings I noted, the areas that were shown in the picture was for maintenance of phone lines, not areas it would have been neccessary to clean up or be in very often.

Janitors do in fact have limited access to many areas. Maintenace as far as repairs/maintenance workers. (often refered to as "engineers" in buildings) These crews have access to most areas as they are required to make repairs, respond to emergencies, (floods, powerloss, etc.) The Building Superintendants or Building Managers know what is going on in their buildings. Their assistants know what is going on in their buildings. Forget about the elevator shafts being wired, there was a team of fulltime elevator technicians that would have noticed bombs planted in their shafts.

As for K9 units, weren't they abruptly removed from working the WTC on Sept. 6, 2001?

The extra security dogs were lifted. The full time dogs remained. Sirius was one of them and died in the collapse. This has been brought up many times in this forum.

Also the surveillance tapes and maintenance logs were not recovered from the WTC. See links below

ok? And if they WERE found and in good shape that showed NOTHING...there would be another conspiracy that they shouldnt have survived.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by driveshaft08

According to its present CEO, Barry Mc Daniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle Secrurity at the WTC up to the day the buildings fell down.

Well der... the contract would be null since there was no longer a building there. This tends to sway someone into believing the contract expired on 9/11/01.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
A picture is worth a 1000 words. Maybe 2000 words when the debunkers quickly move past them without saying a word.

Have a look, or should I say listen, to this video: (Building 7 is the first 10 seconds.)

www.youtube.com...
9/11 Explosions: Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And, as it has been pointed out numerous freaking times on ATS, Marvin Bush was NOT in charge of security for the WTC. Nor was he still associated with Securacom, a company that had done some security related work at the WTC.

And the K-9 dogs, that were assigned to the WTC complex, were still there on 9/11. The extra dogs that had been on duty for a few weeks, had gone back to their normal assignments.

It also gives you plenty of time to send people inside walls and between floors and rig everything.

26 hours doesnt even give you enough time to rig ONE floor.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

If you read my post I said Marvin Bush was iinvolved with the firm in charge of security, not in charge, there is a difference.

As I and many others have said if the workers who did the demolitions were part of a company that was supposed to be at the WTC, then they are not going to come under as much scrutiny as a stranger.

Maybe they were a company that had the contract to keep the areas mentioned cleaned or the phone lines maintenance done inside the building, which would have given them complete access to these areas.

As for the dogs they could not have been everywheres and probably did not sniff every article coming into the building. If I was going to pull a job like this one and had an inside to security, I would have most definitely made it my business to know where the dogs were and what articles they left alone.

This is all speculation, building a theory, I've never said it was set in concrete, but it is clear to anyone looking at the videos listed here those buildings did not fall without some help, concrete does not pulverize into dust from a building falling, steel buildings don't fall from fire, it has never happened before 911 or since. If you look at the video you can see the demolition happening as the building collapses, it's clear.

People who have done demolition for a living have looked at the videos of the WTC 7 and said it was a demolition job. I believe them and I believe what is clearly shown in the videos.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If you read my post I said Marvin Bush was iinvolved with the firm in charge of security, not in charge, there is a difference

And if you bothered to read Sazwhatverhisnameis' post (which you mentioned in your post) HE said that Marvin was the head of the security company. Of course, the part that Marvin Bush cut his ties with that comany in 2000....escaped your notice? Not to mention the contract was to install some security systems...NOT run the physical security of the buildings.

People who have done demolition for a living have looked at the videos of the WTC 7 and said it was a demolition job. I believe them and I believe what is clearly shown in the videos

And I can dig up plenty of demolition experts that say that in no way, shape or form were the Towers a "demolition job"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

People who have done demolition for a living have looked at the videos of the WTC 7 and said it was a demolition job. I believe them and I believe what is clearly shown in the videos

And I can dig up plenty of demolition experts that say that in no way, shape or form were the Towers a "demolition job"

Yes, but can you dig up some footage of either of the three WTC buildings falling that did not show them falling at almost free fall speed and some footage that doesn't show it looking like a demolition job? Can you do that? I thought not. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

Actually, yes I can. There are several videos out that show the cores of both towers standing while the rest of the building collapses before they too fall. In a controlled demolition, the core is collapsed, which causes the building to fall in on itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join