It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru Seen on Microsoft WW Telescope?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I like what this article says, if true. I want to know where they got their information from. I can find nothing like that anywhere else.
So, if Nibiru travels the galaxy, does it make routine stops here every 3600 years like the ancients fortold? And from what I gather from Sumerian texts, the only beings on Nibiru are the Annunaki.
So again I ask, where did this article's authors get this information? I see no site sources or bibliography.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
What was the point of that soundtrack, which had absolutely nothing to do with the subject?

I don't know. The person to ask would be the maker of the article.
Please try to keep comments relevant to the subject.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

planet Nibiru is on it's way to help us..sound strange? read for yourself

www.nibiruancouncil.com...#

I don't care if I get a warning for this but:

Nibiru was originally a planet that was thrown out of orbit with the implosion/explosion of Sirius B. It wound up in the Pleiades and therefore is known to some as a Pleiadian planet.

If my mirth need explaining, you're really too young to be reading this .....

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
What was the point of that soundtrack, which had absolutely nothing to do with the subject?

NOISE to confuse you, irritate you and drive you insane...

Orion... I see no "Nibiru" coming at me

There is one other spot other than Byrd's galaxy that looks cool when zoomed in

Orion Nebula

Now stop wasting time watching Youtube crap and watch some REAL stuff with better music

www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry to disappoint you, but it was Disclose TV crap.
Cool pics you have though...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I see a load of faint, blurry, very distant stars ...... and that's it. Looks like Nibiru is still a few hundred light years away.

btw who on earth spends hours studying poor resolution images of obscure corners of a star map? Still, I guess if we all look long enough we should be able to find thousands of 'Nibirus'

Spot on.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cmongo4

Looks like an "Emission Nebula" to me,and Nibiru is supposed to be a Brown Dwarf not a red dwarf,they are two totally different types of stars.

Some of the most prominent emission nebulae visible from the northern hemisphere are the North America Nebula (NGC 7000) and Veil Nebula NGC 6960/6992 in Cygnus, while in the south celestial hemisphere, the Lagoon Nebula M8 / NGC 6523 in Sagittarius and the Orion Nebula M42.[1] Further in the southern hemisphere is the bright Carina Nebula NGC 3372.

An emission nebula is a cloud of ionized gas (i.e. a plasma) emitting light of various colors. The most common source for ionization are high-energy photons emitted from a nearby hot star. Among the several different types of emission nebula are H II regions, in which star formation is taking place and young, massive stars are the source of the ionising photons; and planetary nebulae, in which a dying star has thrown off its outer layers, with the exposed hot core then ionizing them.

Emission Nebula

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cmongo4

the information comes from Nibiru beings through channelers and probably full face to face contact

explore that site,you will learn a lot.

there is so much going on right now that you probably dont know about..all i know is from countless hours every day researching this and other stuff..that's my hobby at the moment

the ascension,all kinds of beings,nibiru,ET & T contact,souls,the universe,etc...all very cool stuff

explore this site if you are interested...www.moveonnewzealand.co.nz...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Horrible repetitive music...

To me it looks more like a supernova remnant or planetary nebula than anything else. It seems so ridiculously distant that to show up that size it would have to be something huge. There are probably trillions of such objects in the night sky. I don't honestly see how we are supposed to link this with "nibiru"/planet x? Wouldn't this be too large to be a planet? Not to mention how it looks "whispy" much like elliptical galaxies, nebulae, and supernova remnants. It seems to have a more empty interior which is also one attribute of supernova remnants.

Planetary nebula IC418 as imaged by hubble

The helix nebula (a planetary nebula also)
www.pmasta.net...

A supernova remannt (Cas A) in X-rays
constellation.gsfc.nasa.gov...

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm down...what are the current beliefs on when Niribu is supposed to be here? Alot of the information I keep finding are from a few years ago. Anyways, if ya'll are in contact with Galgamak, or Kronosian, or whomever is running this ship nowadays...send them my resume. Have them U2U me...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cmongo4

MSNBC posted an article on their website that they discovered a brown dwarf somewhere outside our solar system and claimed it to be Nibiru. Or planet X in question. I saved that webpage but have no clue where it is at this time. It's from around 2001 I think.

Anyway. That only looks like a loner. This thing is supposes to be as huge as Jupiter and trails a tail of small planets, moons, debris, junk, etc. It's why they some people in the world referred it to Tiamat, because it had this huge tail to it.

What your looking at is so compressed that it just looks like a blob. You see an X. I see pixelated compression.

This planet could of been taken out of its orbit or destroyed. We would never know this. If there are superior civilized races out there the technology that they have could of easily taken care of this planet. We may very well never see this planet again. It could be a thing of the past. Hell, black projects could of been ordered to take this thing out of course. Who knows? but I say if the tech is there this planet has gone out of sight.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Cool. Thanks for informative input!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Thanks! I will look into these.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cmongo4

Planet X/Nibiru is a HOAX end of story

The guy who started the roomer admitted it was a joke

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Not to mention stealth technology. Don't you think they would have a cloaking device (sorry for the trekkie word) if they can travel the galaxy?
We'd never know it was even here.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Have a look at the recent Nibiru threads posted on ATS.
They are worth it just for the dose of logic, physics and reality that you'll get to taste.
Nibiru is pure tin-foil fantasy.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmongo4
Not to mention stealth technology. Don't you think they would have a cloaking device (sorry for the trekkie word) if they can travel the galaxy?
We'd never know it was even here.

SHHHH don't talk about stealth 'cloaking devices' Our DoD doesn't like that getting around... its actually a special ermmmm 'coating' that does the trick though....

kinda works like fiber optics.. but with errmmm 'extra effects'

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks to me like a planetary nebula.

Actually. M1, the Crab nebula.

www.imagingtheheavens.co.uk...

It's near orion

A planet would look like a small star , there is NO WAY Niburu is bigger than Jupiter looks. You guys are crazy when it comes to Nibiru and almost all ideas are easily debunked. I could debunk any Nibiru myth.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That video was four minutes too long.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I dont know where I heard this, but like 9 years ago when I first started researching planet x, I heard it was going to be coming through orions belt, since then there is like a billion different supposed locations, but I tend to stick with orions belt due to intuitive dreams that people I know have had about a red cross in the sky, coming through orions belt, regular non x searching people having x dreams? that was the kicker for me.
just thought Id share this with you all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join