It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Pool and free energy.........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You have made a wise choice. Hope we can see all the stuff very soon. Please dont hide away important keys when you do this. After Stanley Meyer died he took some secrets to the grave. Reverse engineering his fuelcell after his patents have proved difficult since he didnt reveal how his circuits/electronics worked

You said you were 18 employees and friends working on this device. Have you discussed this with them?

Anyway i hope this is something even i can try to build with some help. Have many skilled mechanics in my family and my personal motive are getting stronger every day.
This spring has been cold as hell were i live so i still have to warm up my apartment with electricity or oil. Both alternatives are off course payed at premium prices. I know there is enough hydroelectric power (public owned) in this area, but its all open to traders and bidders so we who live here dont benefit from it at all. Its called unregulation

They ruined one fine salmon river with several hydroelectic plans and dams in the sixties and seventies because the people then could get "clean and cheap" energy...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by nyloncylon]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yes there were 18 of us, among these were Mr. Hart, he was one of the early pioneers of alternating current. As of now there are just two, I call him Mac, but his real name is Scot. He hates the name Mac.
Also if you have a copy of Mr. Stanley Meyers prints I would be glad to have a look, I have over forty years as a control engineer, and there is very little I have not seen. This includes miles of Gas Conductors, built in Germany and installed here, that is the Amoco Refinery in Texas City, Man O man, The system had an old pilot wire system that controlled everything for about fifty miles I guess. Someone tripped it and it sounded like the world came to an end. Everything went dark and two of us were stuck inside the switch gear then the door to the building opened and a voice asked us if we caused it. No, main reason we were still alive. The stacks were off all over the place

Anyway, for those that would like to put in a little time with this there will be a web site setup to do this, it will not be public. We will need a few number cruncher to help out, I am an Electrical Control Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Draftsman with Autocad, Rhino 3D, 3D studio Max, and a number of other 3d and 2d programs.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Stanley Meyers patents went out last year but i dont think all principles of his inventions were in the patents. At least other people claim this.
This is way over my understanding, but i try to learn. I just got interest for stuff like this some two years ago. Had for instance never heard of Tesla, but only Edison. Now im obsessed!
Some Stanley Meyer links:
merlib.org...
peswiki.com...:Stanley_Meyer (this link dont work here, but type in the url)

The internet has been a wonderful source for me and klicking one one link just reveal other links to fascinating stuff. How deep goes the rabbithole?
For now i ponder about Ed Leedskalnins magnetic current and his claims that everything (even light) is made up of tiny magnets.
Are probably a bit naive on some things, but i call it open minded

Sorry, but i dont think i got any interesting papers that isnt already found on the web. Downloaded a bunch of stuff thats a mess now.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join