It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Saw this while searching through the usual sites, and figured some may be interested in seeing what is going on. Some like to trck the G8 gatherings, other the Bilderbergs, what ever the case may be, they are all tied together through the same people being members of those groups. Even the Tri-Lat and CFR, but that is for another thread, here is some info on the Bilderberg.

Bilderberg Meeting 2008 Photos

Attendee List

Supposed location:
Bilderberg Confirmed: Westfields Marriott In Chantilly June 5-8

PEPIS

Bilderberg Announces 2008 Conference

Bilderberg Announces 2008

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nice find, but can you tell me what the Bilderburg group does? I know that they meet in secret, but what do they discuss? I read that they were created in the 1940's, and helped talk with enemies during the Cold War, that doesn't sound too bad but Alex jones hates them, so something must be fishy but what?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Anon

From what I know, the group is named after the first location in where they had their original meeting. There is another post on ATS from years ago where the black and white photo from 1954 was posted.
From what I have gathered it is more of a global networking group, which turned into a financial steering committe due to the success of their first meeting. The members are always the most influencial and hooked up people from the worlds leading countries.

Since it is invite only, no out siders know exactly what is discussed, hence the rumors and theories of what could be going on.

Many of the members, as mentioned previously are also members of the Tri-lat and CFR, which is a global control group, admitted by the key members.

Here are a couple more links on the group.

HISTORY CHANNEL BILDERBERG

Bilderberg Conferences

[edit on 8-6-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wonder who hides behind them and never shows himself in public.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC

From the list on the ATTENDEE'S LINK

He is the chair of Obama's VP committee. LINK

USA Kravis, Henry R. Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.

He is an active campaign supporter for Bush and McCain.
WIKI. look under politics

USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.

No surprise there...

I am sure there's other interesting ones but those popped out at me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Somebody get those elites, and blow up the hotel with all of them inside. But I really doubt that they would reveal themseleves like that. It's probably not them.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've heard very, very little about Bilderberg this year. I'll be interested in seeing whether Jim Tucker came up with anything. He's been investigating Bilderberg for like half his life.

top topics

join