It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: (RUMOR) Osama Bin Laden caught?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have also been searching everything and anything that might relate to this, can't find anything yet.

*tootie says* ooooooohhh there's going to be trouuuuuuble......

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would keep an eye on the actions of the USA and Bush administration. Also see if our terror alert is raised...those might be clues to confirm that Asma's tip to her nephew may be credible.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Albright thinks Bush is hiding Bin Laden

World Net Daily

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

Kondracke made the announcement about what Albright told him backstage before an appearance on another Fox show on "Special Report With Brit Hume."
Kondracke was incredulous that a former secretary of state could believe something like that about a U.S. administration.

"She was not smiling when she said this," offered Kondracke, who believes Albright is serious about the conspiracy theory.

Albright is on a media tour to promote her new book, "Madam Secretary, A Memoir."

She was mildly critical of Bush administration policy in Iraq on camera in later appearances on "The O'Reilly Factor" and on MSNBC's "Hardball With Chris Matthews."

"I'm one of these people that said I understood the 'why' of the war, but I didn't understand the 'why now' or the 'what next,'" she told O'Reilly. "I still have a lot of questions. And I think that we don't know, frankly, what the effect of Saddam's capture is on the general situation in Iraq. President Bush and Secretary Rumsfeld have, in fact, warned about violence still going on, and the effect within the rest of the Middle East of a prolonged trial or an execution or generally how he is treated."

www.infowars.com...

Here's another. Of course October is along ways off.

www.newsmax.com...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by mrmulder]

link   
First of all,

If he's been caught, that doesnt mean that it has been leaked to news sources as yet. Be patient. I am not lying about anything. I should have kept my mouth shut. I am SIMPLY RELAYING INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED FROM PAKISTAN. NOW I DONT KNOW ANYTHING FURTHER, AND IF I HEAR ANYTHING, I WILL GLADLY SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL.

link   
well i will let everyone know if i come across anything related.....its not lookin that way thou....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker
I am not trying to stir anything up, my good man. I have said what I have had to say, simply relaying info from a very reliable source. She indeed has ties to the government and military. Kindly do a google search on her and see for yourself.

Ah I see. This pretty much answers all my questions except knowing wheather or not laden has indeed been caputred. I'm not keeping my hopes up, but damn would it be a nice thing to know.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
nice reference to that song from the talking heads

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I should have kept my mouth shut.

Honestly this is true, When you had somethng solid. Then you could have informed people of the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
one last thing, Asma Jehanghir told you this information over telephone right?? to give highly secret info like that over a LAN line would result in it beenin picked up by ECHELON and if this was true it would have leaked to the press within minutes..

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

First of all,

If he's been caught, that doesnt mean that it has been leaked to news sources as yet. Be patient. I am not lying about anything. I should have kept my mouth shut. I am SIMPLY RELAYING INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED FROM PAKISTAN. NOW I DONT KNOW ANYTHING FURTHER, AND IF I HEAR ANYTHING, I WILL GLADLY SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL.

Thank you for sharing this with us, we know you didn't have to. It's just that alot of members are very sensitive when it comes to claims that are not backed up as there have been alot of hoaxes and intentional false claims in the past. Don't take it personally. If you are wrong or lying about this though don't expect to have a good relationship with anyone on this board again, so be careful.

Maybe it would be wiser if this were moved to RATS, what say you mods?

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
very interesting link there mrmulder...finally albright sees things like the rest of us.

btw, paki news are reporting arrests of Al-Qaeda supporters and member of Al-Qaeda over the past few days....maybe they were closer than we really know.

8 Al-Qaeda member arrested
www.pakistanlink.com...
15 tribals detained for not turning over al-Qaeda suspects
jang.com.pk...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
one last thing, Asma Jehanghir told you this information over telephone right?? to give highly secret info like that over a LAN line would result in it beenin picked up by ECHELON and if this was true it would have leaked to the press within minutes..

but thats to assume that the Echelon exists?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
don't forget that Iran radio had made claims that Bin Laden was captured since February 28th.

www.paktribune.com...

tying in all the recent events and chatter, it seems very likely that if Bin Laden is alive he has been captured recently and the US is just trying to figure out how and when to release the news?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
its does exist, worlds biggest intelligence gathering
nothing gets past it. Plus NewYorker location is NYC so the "information" would have been picked up between UK and US

*edit*

[http]http://archive.aclu.org/echelonwatch/faq.html[/http]

info about echelon

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster

Originally posted by infinite

but thats to assume that the Echelon exists?

It sure sounds that way to me as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
don't forget that Iran radio had made claims that Bin Laden was captured since February 28th.

www.paktribune.com...

tying in all the recent events and chatter, it seems very likely that if Bin Laden is alive he has been captured recently and the US is just trying to figure out how and when to release the news?

See that's why I still believe they won't release that information until it gets closer to election time. IMO Bush is going to need that info in order for him to be re-elected.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Deal with US on Osama denied: � Tribesmen fined Rs5.4m for attacks � Special operation in Wana planned
www.pakistaninformation.com...

what about this special operation? 11,000 US troops?? am I the only one who didn't hear about this?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by worldwatcher

www.paktribune.com...

See that's why I still believe they won't release that information until it gets closer to election time. IMO Bush is going to need that info in order for him to be re-elected.

Well Kerry has announced he will end the war on terror, so if bush now whips bin laden out, it will "prove" that the war on terror has been succesful. so wouldnt it increase his popularity anyway?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.sundaytelegraph.news.com.au...

no mainstream news service has nothing about this news, well im still searching the wires

news.bbc.co.uk...
found that on the BBC, worth a look *hopes no one else has found it*

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
Well Kerry has announced he will end the war on terror, so if bush now whips bin laden out, it will "prove" that the war on terror has been succesful. so wouldnt it increase his popularity anyway?

The war on terror is never going to end. First Sadam, then Osama, then some more countries that are charging us too much for oil (the bastards:@@
and finally a bunch of kids tping trees. Where will it stop?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join