It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's speech was 'going so well until his mouth ruined it'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

McCain's speech was 'going so well until his mouth ruined it'

rawstory.com

Jon Stewart: "The passion! The excitement!," exclaimed Stewart. "If I were his Republican opponent, I would make sure that I made no speeches this very same night that could be easily and disadvantageously juxtaposed with said passionate speech.

Even the commentators at Fox News called McCain's speech "kind of painful" and Obama's "exciting and visionary," leading Stewart to conclude, "This truly was a historical night."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on (6/6/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Jon Stewart is the best Political newsman on the planet followed closely by Keith Olberman.
Jon Stewart makes me laugh like no other.

Obama or McCain...?
I cant believe this is even a contest!
Obama looks like a champion.
McCain looks like a Zombie!

Do we want McCain giving speeches like this for four years?
Do we want McCain being our FACE to the rest of the world?
Does McCain seem sincere about his words?
Does it seem like McCain is smiling genuinely?
No!

McCain challenged Obama to go with him to Iraq to see all the success stories and get a feel for whats really going on.

Obama countered by inviting McCain to poor areas of the US and get a feel for whats really going on.
Brilliant!

We should be handling our poor, sick, and starving, US citizens, before we spend $ on bombs for Iraq.

And the 'Viva McCain' posters in the background. I mean come on! Thats such blatant BS I cant believe they thought they would get away with that. I think it was seen as disingenuous and actually hurt his image even more than it already is.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yeah I liked the Obama counter come see the streets of AMERICA to see what is going on I chuckled when I heard that. I also chuckled when he said I recognize McCain for all of his service and successes even though he continues to deny mine. LOL Obama is a great speaker no doubt I give that to him. I wish my guy RP could speak like that maybe he would be in a better position. Then again maybe not.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What cracks me up is how there are so many anti-obama people who say "Why would you want Obama to be pres? You can't name any policy items can you!"

And the easy answer is, "Because he has an amazing persona" and "He doesn't look like a bafoon"

And that is 98% of what politics is all about.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ongoing news discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join