It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 83 - Charlotte King “Earthquake Lady”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gunter

It's MEMBERS like YOU and COMMENTS like YOURS that make the thousands of hours of work to do these shows worth it for Johnny and I. This is a gig that you have to have a PASSION for. Johnny is a perfectionist. He wants every show to sound and be as fast paced as it can for 90 minutes. That 90 minutes, of course, normally takes him 36 hours average in post production and finalization to insure that our guest levels (and these are a nightmare at times) are about the same as ours. By the time the show is put up on the ATS MIX Feeds, Johnny has listened to each segment a dozen or so times.... tweaking as he goes. The end result..... a FIRST CLASS audio each and every time.

We are glad you enjoyed this one..... we did too. What a wonderful lady Charlotte is. Believe or not...... she has dedicated her life to this cause at the expense of her own family, friends and health.

Thanks so much for your generous and kind words.

Cheers!

Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Mr. Guntar,
great post and I share both your sentiments and the experience you had, albeit at a different time, and involving topics I was hesitant to reveal where I got them from, ( I still didn't mention ATS, the coward I was, but your post has made me comfortable to at least stick an arm and leg out of the closet)
Honestly, I would not have listened to Ventura's interview here if I wasn't sucked into the trivia game. (by the way, I spent almost more time on that than I did on some recent school projects, Westlaw wasn't very helpful for this endeavor) anyway, I have heard Jesse speak many times and I even voted for him for Govenor back in the day, so I didn't think I would hear anything new. Wrong. That was the best interview I heard with him.
Someone made the comment that the "game" was a distraction from the interview. (in all fairness they were referring to Charlotte's) but if not for the "game" I would have missed out on that awesome Ventura interview.
And now, I am going to listen to Charlotte's because of your post.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I see there is a thread regarding a sizeable earthquake in Greece.
I just heard Charlotte King in this interview answer a question and perhaps "randomly" said, (paraphrasing) "....for example, if there was an earthquake, in lets say, Greece. I look for patterns, and I would be looking for something to happen in the Caspian, Aeqean, Ionian seas and maybe Turkey.
I know it was just an example she gave but, here ya go, and we can see if anything follows with some interest.
Great interview guys, I'm glad I listened. I really have a hard time wrapping my mind around all of these specific type pains being able to pin point geographical locations, but I certainly don't have the answers to the universe and she is convincingly sincere to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Another great show and interview guys!

Also, Charlie and Emilio were in Young Guns (1988) together.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The interview with Char King was flippin' brilliant!

Get her again soon please! I'd love to hear about her abductee experiences.

BTW The Ventura interview was the very best interview of him ever done, and it is by far the best podcast ever from ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spencer Tracy

But Emilio was NOT in Red Dawn Baby Puppy.....

Dave

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So where does she hurt if the Grand Tetons have an earthquake?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have a similar problem...every time I blink...someone died. Every time i breath, someone was born...am I psychic?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If she falls and hurts herself, can she cause an earthquake?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join