It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is THIS the Denver alien video? (NOT the hoax vid you've seen)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

The instructor at the Colorado Film School who analyzed a video that purportedly shows a living space alien swears the footage is real: "It's not a trick done in special effects." However, Hofmann said there's no way for him to know whether or not the little gray alien, which was videotaped peeping through a window, is the real thing.

I can't confirm the validity of this in any way - I just found it while surfing and it matches the picture that's been making rounds on the internet. It isn't very convincing, really - but then again, neither is this whole spectacle. If it's another fake, at least they did a much better job of matching the room and window (and "alien").

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Very intresting that the eyes blink in the very same pattern each time...

1 blink

a gap then

2 blinks close together....

Almost like a script in after effects....

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's not coming up for me. It says 'media item not found'.

- my computer could be messing up.
- it could have been taken down.
- the MIBs could have gotten it!

hmmmm ....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It does look fake imo, the way it goes back down is too smooth, like - perfect in motion, doesn't look like a creature/mammal would move like that, its doesn't ring true unfortunately, nice find though...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
LMAO! That was a good laugh.. I don't what to say really, except they've taken the window frame from the original 'fake' video and they've superimposed a cheesy 3D alien behind it.

My coffee almost flung all over the desk, thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The video is most likely fake, in my opinion; I don't dispute that. But this might be what Stan is trying to pass off as real - the whole charade seems ridiculous and I wouldn't be surprised if this is what we see when the doc comes out.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow... all the hype for this?... This looks like the footage because the picture that the Denver website covering this story has up is obviously from this vid. Im so disappointed this is most certainly a fake video.. How could he create such a public event to "prove once and for all ET's exists" and this is his undeniable proof? I can recreate that (probably better) in AfterEffects... Man.. im sooo upset

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't care and don't know if this video is fake. 'It' looks damn cute! Weeeee!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You are the 100th person to post this video. This is not the actual video. It doesn't even come close to the video still. The actual video has not been released yet.

We all are still waiting on the actual video.

Several threads on this already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for me, Im about ready to give up waiting for it. If I had the video, you would have seen it long, long time ago.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

youre right... i just compared the pic and vid.. this is a hoax.. not the actual video at all..

The Actual Video Still Shot

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
whew!! i for one am glad this is a hoax. if this had been what we were waiting for, i'd be pretty upset at all the hype that had surrounded it. surely the original and much aniticipated video is something worth watching considering the accounts of those who viewed it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think that if someone post another thread like this one with the same video I will explode!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There are too many threads on this now.

I won't even refer trafic to one, you ought to be able to throw a dart and hit one within three tries.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join