It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, I was a lurker but you thread inspired me to just say this is absolutely crazy and the implications are very scary. This is what I have been telling my friends and family but everyone is in a daze thes days, lol. Good job, starred and flaged. ATS is a wonderful place where the truth can not hide even though there are people on here that try and suppress it. Peace!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Once again...it's funny how Obama is in VA today doing an interview with CNN. Perhaps afterward he'll be making a star appearance at the Bildeberger hotel LOL. Star and flagged thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thank you for picking up on this; I noticed it earlier in a bland main stream story - like, ho-hum, Obama's in Virginia today. No big deal. Yeah, right.
There are so many spys on this site, I can't keep everyone straight (you know, good guys/bad guys), but whoever you are, thanks for posting this great observation.
Also, from reading Alex Jones, there's alot of in-fighting at this year's unexpected Bilderberg meeting - half want to go after Iran and the other half doesn't. Implosion is always a great solution to nefarious plans and people - particularly when outsiders and we, the little people, are pretty much powerless.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thank you Jamie83

Nice sleuthing work. I knew about Holder, which is bad enough, but I did not realize what Johnson's connections were.

Put on your flak helmet and wait for the fallout.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Ask your candidate DIRECTLY! Force them to lie about it, make them know YOU know. The disingenuous 'I don;t know the secret handshake' remark Mr. Obama made regarding his participation in the CFR was a clear indicator that he HAS something to hide. Perhaps not personal, but it's important enough to try to make light of it so we stop asking.

Didn't the guy who got tasered at U of Miami asked Kerry something about the Skull and Bones?

Seriously, if somebody from ATS could get into one of the proposed Town Hall meetings and ask about this, it might be the only way to put a dent in what these guys are doing.

Either that, or start calling Perseus and asking them what THEY are doing!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You people need to wake up. This is supposed to be a conspiracy website and half of you don't even know what's going on with the CFR and Bilderberg group.

This information is very important and we need to start thinking of more efficient ways of getting it out to the general public.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I can't believe there were some people on this website, of all websites, that were naive enough to believe that a "regular joe" like Obama could ever become leader of a western power without backing by the Elite/NWO.

It just doesn't happen. The elite control things - why would they let some random guy who doesn't support them become president of the USA? It's just silly to think "some guy" from the streets of Chicago could become president.

Obama will be the next president. He will NOT bring "change". Though, be aware, the media (which is the elite's propoganda machine) will blatantly lie to us and tell us that Obama is making change in Washington.

They will lie to our face and tell us Obama is the best thing since Martin Luther King, even if Obama gets us all killed in Nuclear War.

be prepared for the media's lies.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DonBlack

Between Obama, Hillary and McCain, it doesn't matter who is elected, they are just puppets any way. The elite run the show behind the scenes.

But out of those 3, Obama is the worst you can vote for - because at least with the other two, you know what you are getting. You know with the Clintons, you are getting Clintons with all their NWO connections. With McCain, you know you are getting another war-monger Bush clone. McCain and Hillary make no effort to hide who they are.

With Obama, you don't know what you are going to get. He says he is brining "change" but it's all lies. He is a snake in the grass and is misleading the good voters who really do want change in washington.

PEOPLE! There are other, good non-elite candidates you can vote for. Vote Libertarian, vote Constitution Party, Green Party, or write-in Ron Paul.

No vote is a wasted vote.

The whole "voting for third-party is a waste of a vote" is another propaganda myth by the ELITE/NWO to make you think you have no choice in elections.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by DonBlack]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Awesome post! Starred (I would more than once!) The allegory is wonderful. My considered opinion is that another 'perspective' might portray a struggle of Order vs. Chaos, but that belies the sexual aspect which is very apparent. As the male pursues and conquers the female he is beset by all means of contrivances alien to his male nature. His struggle is to suppress it, harness it if possible, destroy it, if necessary.

This organization seems to behave as if it were allegorically bound to the mythos, the cultural meme.

I would hate to think they were THAT shallow!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Didn't the guy who got tasered at U of Miami asked Kerry something about the Skull and Bones?

Makes me wonder how serious these jokers are? Wouldn't it have been easier and less complicated to ridicule the guy and have some supporters drown him out?

Seriously, if somebody from ATS could get into one of the proposed Town Hall meetings and ask about this, it might be the only way to put a dent in what these guys are doing.

If I were to do such a thing I would NOT associate it with ATS and I would urge you not to either. While I would defend any sentiment I have expressed herein, it would not be neighborly of me to burden this community with the consequences of actions I take purely of my own volition. I'm sure the ATS 'official' family would not appreciate such a thing, in my estimation.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that would be considered political activism by us, and probably extremist terrorism to 'them'.)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just an example of how people don't want to hear the truth.

My Mother really loves Obama, while I have been trying to tell her that he can't be the next great hope as he portrays himself to be she hasn't wanted to hear it, so when I read her the OP on this thread she actually got mad at me and went off to her bedroom and shut the door.

I asked her if she was mad because of what I told her about him she told me that she was, and that "well he has to get the money for his campaign somewhere!"

Can't win for losin' sometimes!

link   
Jamie83 for Poster of the Month!!

Seriously FANTABULOUS thread!
And from someone who has only been here for 2 weeks!
You have a VERY bright future exposing conspiracies!

link   
All good points made by the OP. One thing this shows quite clearly is that the trilaterals/bilderbergers etc., will be in charge of picking running mates. Vice presidents are chosen as potential future presidents by the way. Thus we see who really elects our leaders.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
FINALLY!!!

Wake up folks, I've been saying Soros is one of the main puppet masters for some time now.
link here
another link
and another

He's pulling strings to get his plan in action.

He broke the Bank of England and the US of A is next.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

That's a really good point. Assuming we look back though, perhaps it wasn't always so. Assuming the 'influence' must with certainty have begun shortly after World War I. I assume that would be appropriate since the Bilderberg group, per se, wouldn't have been able to openly manifest its influence prior to the installation of the Council on Foreign Relations - that's when the recruitment actively began, no? So the magic year is 1921
President:
Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
Vice president
Thomas R. Marshall (1913-1921)

President
Warren G. Harding (1921-1923)
Vice President
Calvin Coolidge (1921-1923)

President
Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929)
Vice President
none (1923-1925)
Charles Dawes (1925-1929)

President
Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
Vice President
Charles Curtis (1929-1933)

President
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
Vice President
John Nance Garner (1933-1941)
Henry A. Wallace (1941-1945)
Harry S Truman (1945)

President
Harry S Truman (1945-1953)
Vice President
none (1945-1949)
Alben Barkley (1949-1953)

President
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
Vice President
Richard Nixon (1953-1961) - took a while

President
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Vice President
Lyndon B. Johnson (1961-1963) - took an assination

President
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
Vice President
none (1963-1965)
Hubert Humphrey (1965-1969)

President
Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
Vice President
Spiro Agnew (1969-1973)
none (1973)
Gerald Ford (1973-1974) - took a criminal

President
Gerald Ford (1974-1977)
Vice President
none (1974)
Nelson Rockefeller (1974-1977)

President
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Vice President
Walter Mondale (1977-1981)

President
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
Vice President
George Bush (1981-1989)

President
George Bush (1989-1993)
Vice President
Dan Quayle (1989-1993)

President
Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
Vice President
Al Gore (1993-2001)

Anybody have any problems with this 'pattern' or repeating VP's and how they might correlate temporally to the establishment of the CFR and or Bilderberg influence?

SORRY format messed up.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just food for thought.
Those children out there who are "gifted" are targeted. And the smaller the demographic in which such individuals are in in any given physical and social environment, the more they stick out like precious jewels for those who are on the look-out for such prodigy's to identify and isolate -- and zoom in on.

So it's not surprising that Obama is where he is now. Not surprising at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Not to mention that Obama's foreign policy advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski (also a Bilderberger and CFR), personally works with David Rockefeller. In fact, Brzezinski founded the Trilateral Comission at Rockefeller's request, and he was US National Security advisor under the Carter administration.

Obama = NWO, as are McCain, and Clinton. I am saying this for the umpteenth time.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
reply to post by jamie83

Not to mention that Obama's foreign policy advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski (also a Bilderberger and CFR), personally works with David Rockefeller. In fact, Brzezinski founded the Trilateral Comission at Rockefeller's request, and he was US National Security advisor under the Carter administration.

Obama = NWO, as are McCain, and Clinton. I am saying this for the umpteenth time.

No matter how I tell people, they still look at me with a blank stare when I reveal this little slice of reality to them. Like recognizing this is a failing on my part! Weird.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just tell them Brzezinski has boasted about arming Osama Bin Laden

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just posted this info to the Washington Post On The Trail - Obama Visits Southwest Virginia.

It's possible to leak some truth to a mainstream audience via these comments pages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join