It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Orb' U.F.O's..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Having watched a lot of the N.A.S.A footage and some of the more 'amateur' 'Orb UFO' films,It would seem apparent that these are not exactly 'extra terrestrial'..more 'Near Earth' Orbs..and not 'craft' but living organisms..

So my question is this.
Why don't the 'PTB' just come out and say so..that these are unknown organisms or 'life' in exactly the same way that new species are discovered all the time.

Who exactly here went into panic because they discovered a new kind of fish..or a plant?

Are they so scared that because they can't classify it into an animal,vegetable or mineral that they have to play dumb?
I mean,they appear fairly harmless so what's to fear?

I don't get humans sometimes..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
By your post, it appears you never have seen one up close to make that analysis. I can only speak for self. What I observe is this:
1. Drift into position
2.Hover for extinded periods of time
3. When leaving, may drift to new locale, or turn on lights around perimeter of orb and speed is accelerated, back of craft resembles straight bar with blue and amber lights.and red pulsating.
4.has intelligence, 3 to 4 may join together and put on a white light display sequencing with the primary thought of letting me know we are never alone.
I may not know what they are, but I can soulfully tell you what they are not. They are not what you are assuming. My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

ORB UFO

Space dust?

lol

i dont believe in ORB ghosts or paranormal

with alot of the grainy nasa vids its hard to actually really see detail

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
here is the only video i know of that shows these orbs making some crop designs..

very cool...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have seen an orb and I really dont think it was a living entity. It almost seemed like a probe of some kind. It appeared, stayed in the same spot for a minute and then zipped of into the distance at great speed. To me it seemed like it was scanning its surroundings.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

And you assume a living entity cannot scan it's surroundings?

AGENT T, I am of the same belief as you. It is my opinion that orbs are living, and intelligent, and perhaps have been here since time began. Who knows?

Of course, perhaps there is much more to them, hence the secrecy of their existence. But, I do not believe, they are alien.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey there, I think we're on different 'orbs' here.
I'm referring to the I.S.S type ones(NOT the obvious ice crystals with one directional movement)

Like the pulsating ones around the broken tether etc.

Don't get me wrong,A lot of them ARE ice crystals..and obviously so..
Like the infamous 'missile fired at UFO from earth' one. ie sprite from thunderstorm.
(Like you could see the flash of a weapon from space
)..AND no-one on earth saw same flash?or resulting huge bang?

Nope ..I'm talking about the likes of the 'gathering' in a circle above a storm etc.. with movement/slowing/circular grouping/pulsating..as though they were 'feeding' from the storm..

I think you got it AD.. just ancient Earth species we don't understand and cannot categorise.. some of them are like watching microscopic sea-animals feeding..just a LOT bigger..

I think any 'wreckage' found from U.F.O's is a sign of a fake too.. what's the chances of aliens needing metal ships to travel in?..Just an afterthought.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

I think any 'wreckage' found from U.F.O's is a sign of a fake too.. what's the chances of aliens needing metal ships to travel in?..Just an afterthought.

There are ships, but there are no aliens driving!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
There are ships, but there are no aliens driving!

EXACTLY!

"Show me da bodies"

It still astounds me how the world's 'experts' always assume alien physiology will be similar to ours and need the same vessels to travel in.

Silicon based/none oxygen required/solar radiation resistant? who knows since we have nothing to examine.
It's a HUGE assumption to think they'd be anywhere near similar to us.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thought I'd chime in here---A little unrelated (to the NASA implications), but kind of on the same subject.

My G/F and I had a pretty dramatic sighting of one of these Orb crafts last night. It was flying along a mountain range to the north of us, at a very low level (i'm guessing about 20-30,000 ft). It was a brilliant, whitish-blue color. We noticed a military jet approaching rapidly towards it, moving west. Suddenly, this Orb craft moved vertically, straight up, probably about 30-40,000 feet higher, then it changed color to a bright orange, and shot off east at a breath taking speed--I mean it covered miles in just a couple of seconds. It was gone. G/F and I were in awe. Very cool stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmm.. sounds a little like a possible 'sighting' myself and an un-named passenger had travelling from Carlisle to Ayr quite a few years ago..

A formation of lights we assumed to be aircraft heading NE fairly calmly..Then up pop two fighter aircraft approaching from the south..and these lights disappeared north/vertical at a ridiculous rate of speed..

It made my passenger dispense his *cough* cigarette rapidly in the direction of his trouser area..

You can't tell me TPTB DON'T know they're there.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

There is NO DOUBT whatsoever TPTB know these things are there. And most regular Joe's are starting to wake up to that fact now too, and no longer buying the disinfo and propaganda to keep them blinded. Plus, too many people are seeing them now to keep it covered up anymore. Most of us now KNOW these things are real, and are just trying to decipher who or what is behind them.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The stupid thing is, I'd love to know just from purely an inquisitive nature in me..
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't go screaming "the body snatchers are here" if they just confirmed what we all suspect.

I'm just interested in the same way as when they found the Albino/blind creatures in the Israeli cave that had no contact with outside/light etc..Or what they are keeping quiet under the ice in Antarctica..
Not really about to go throwing stones into the air 'caveman style' to hit one.

They're like a 'big brother' with something in their hands who,when you ask what it is?.. say..
"I'm not telling you.. nya nya nya"..

It makes you want to whack THEM with a stick.

join