It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush cancel election?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You know, at this point...

Would Bush taking over be as bad as what we are going to have in Nov...

I am half-way hoping for Bush to take over...

I mean, cause then, all bets are off right... wouldnt that be the catalyst to reigunite the country, to get everyone together as one...

Lets go Bush... do it... be a crazy-ass texan... you can do it...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Seriously!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
With the Emergency War Powers act that Bush signed Summer of 2007, yes it is true, in the time of a National Emergency, Bush has the power to essentially make himself dictator without the oversight of Congress.

I predict that unless there is some serious intervention that this will happen before successor is installed into office, by one the following methods:

1. A 911 style false flag event, credited to ists. Even more likely-a weather warfare event such as what happened in China and Myramar(spl?). Most likely because more widespread damage can be doled out with a weather warfare event than in a ist act.

2. A false flag ET invasion. I say this because of opposing powers that are trying to get the ET secret disclosed. ET disclosure will seriously curtail the false flag ET event, and it is to the advantage of the 'Dark Side' to initiate this sooner than later.

Either way, martial law will prevail, and the Neo Cons will have established their dictatorship.

I'm not worried about Bush taking over. He has only been a figurehead all this time. At that point, Bush will be taken out of the picture and replaced with Cheney or some other Neo-Con, maybe Rice? Kissinger?

On the other hand, maybe the stooge as President formula works for them and they will keep on with that while the real power stays in the shadows....
Kissinger probably does better from directing from behind the scenes.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by c3hamby]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by c3hamby]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Interesting viewpoints, all. Here is mine, interesting or not: Nothing major is going to happen this time around. It will not matter who gets elected, and yes, I believe there will be an election this fall and a new sitting President in January. Ho-hum...

The two party system is a joke provided only to amuse the masses and give us some semblance of choice; The PTB don't care who gets elected, they will control the poor sucker, whoever it is. The PTB are PATIENT. They know how to boil the frog slowly. World domination is the ultimate goal of "fill in the blank" (I don't profess to know who "THEY" are, only that I am reasonably sure "THEY" exist) and that they will succeed. And most people will not even realize that it has happened.

The pot is getting hotter, it just hasn't reached boiling yet..........

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Your right...It is NOT True. There is NOTHING in the constitution that would allow that to happen. Moreover, there is no overwhelming support for such a move so it wouldn't even be attempted. Did he cancel the 2004 election?

You people need to get out from your foil hats and stop with the Bush-bashing when there is so much more to be concerned about. Is Bush the best President? No. But he is FAR from the evil beast you all make him out to be. He is doing what he thinks is right for the country, not leading by polls. Right or wrong, he is doing things based on conviction.

Learn a little something and stop with the fear-mongering.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm pretty damn sure he can't wait for the next president to take over so he can chill at his ranch, play golf, and cash in his oil profits.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
didnt 2 of mr shrub's senator friends say that he was going to attack iran by august?

it was on ats.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No he wont cancel the elections. My guess is he is ready to leave office and everything about it far behind. As he gets closer to Nov the media has filmed him flat ecstatic when they bring up his 8 years is almost up as POTUS. Hell I think in one video he did the old soft shoe, solo!. So I am betting he wants to go home and retire as badly as you left wing nuts want him too. The only POTUS I can think of in the last 30 years that even wanted more than 8 years was Bill Clinton. He just needed the job to pick up fat, ugly chicks.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
If McCain wins, he will do the same. Hes itching for his own war.

Where in the heck do you get that? Considering he is a former POW I doubt very seriously he would want a war. He's seen enough.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Star Patriot

Originally posted by amatrine
If McCain wins, he will do the same. Hes itching for his own war.

Where in the heck do you get that? Considering he is a former POW I doubt very seriously he would want a war. He's seen enough.

I seem to recall him singing "bomb, bomb, bomb ... bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran" to a beach boys tune. And saying that we must prepare for more wars. Oh .... and that we will be in Iraq for the next 100 years. I'm no left wing nut ... far, far from it, but I think we expect more of the same bush policies from McCain.

Bush and Co. have no reason to cancel elections. Their guys are already nominated. Didn't Obama just say he would not tolerate a nuclear Iran?

Two party system

[edit on 6-6-2008 by 2 cents]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Truther

Its not different. In 2004, ATS said he would council the election in order to prevent another candidate from taking power.

The difference is now it would be his only way to stay in power.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

take me too, lets go to a nice peace loving planet somewhere well away from here. God im tired of bad guys, like bush, who are nothing but war and fear mongers getting their way. This worlds political system is so corrupt, we need a world wide revolution and a complete reformation of the political system around the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Will Bush cancel the election? No.

Has this topic been beat to death already? Yes.

Is this topic based on anything but wild unfounded speculation? No.

Was Bush a bad President? Yes.

Should Bubble-Gum topics with no basis in fact that have been talked to death be flagged? No.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

And that is why you are one of the hive mind. Anyone who thinks 1 single thing will change after Bush leaves (and he will leave) is smoking something.

Nothing will change. The sky will not be bluer, the birds will not sing, we will not all clasp hands and sing. Then who will you blame?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

The first thing that will change is the end to the sound of the giant sucking/screaming sound that has been coming from the center of the american dream for the last 8 years

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

No, the first thing will change is many will awaken to the political propaganda they've been hand fed by the MSM all these years and preached as gospel. When Barack Obama wins - and he will - nothing will change. And I can't wait to see how people like you react - who will you blame when you can no longer blame Bush as the mass media has programmed you to do?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
reply to post by wytworm

No, the first thing will change is many will awaken to the political propaganda they've been hand fed by the MSM all these years and preached as gospel. When Barack Obama wins - and he will - nothing will change. And I can't wait to see how people like you react - who will you blame when you can no longer blame Bush as the mass media has programmed you to do?

I don't blame Bush, I blame you. At least he is getting something out of it. Anyone who is sitting on their fat ass at this point waiting for anyone to save them is beneath contempt. Your 'we can't do everything so lets not do anything attitude is draining. Here is a tissue for your bitter tears. PSYCHE... get yer own tissue.

I look forward to your post 30 seconds after the swearing in claiming victory...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

if any one has questions of bush's inteligence listen to his early speeches, from when he was governor and such,he is actually bery articulate.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

My my, aren't we a bitter little bush basher. I think it laughable how the motto of ATS is "deny ignorance" and yet we have mindless legions of people here parroting the mass media.

Let me know when you wake up. I bet you were one of the mindless drones who were telling us how much better the world we could be if we could just get a Democrat majority in the Congress.

Whoops - wrong again. Your embittered democrat partisanship is blocking you from seeing the truth.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Does anyone remember how much better our country was going to be if we could just get a democratic congress? Well, aren’t you overjoyed at how much better things are now?

The problem is we have the right to election, not selection. Folks, it doesn’t matter who gets voted into office or if Bush declares martial law and cancels the elections. It truly doesn’t matter! We are on that slippery road toward a new world order and the incline gets steeper by the day. It matters not who is POTUS. Those who are truly in charge will direct this country and the world on the path which they have chosen. The diebold machines are set. There will be no mistakes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join