It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush cancel election?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Is it not true that if bush attacks iran that he can cancel the election and regain power? Recently the nuclear watchdog stated that it is possible for iran to have nuclear weapons by the end of the year (9 months).
www.timesonline.co.uk...

If they believe this, dont you think an attack on iran will happen this year maybe the latter part.. There definatly wont be an election..

If they do attack, will Bush declare martial war?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by asala]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why would he bother to cancel the elections? His successors, the current front runners are in his club and will continue down the same path. Besides, he got a good retirement plan.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by logicize

Do you remember these words from bush?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Bush is here to stay, imho.

What do i know. Just going on a very strong hunch.

I wonder if the bookies are taking bets?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think so also, I cant see him handing over power without Attacking iran first..
I really believe this, this year is going to be a crazy year..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
No one would amass the crazy ass powers Bush has and then give it all away. Think about it...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If McCain wins, he will do the same. Hes itching for his own war.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I wanna find another planet.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Didn't we say this back in 2004?

And during the mid-term elections too? Nothing happened.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Its differant this time around, hes knows hes not staying in power, in 2004 bush new he was goin to do another term in office...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Yes sounds good, a planet about a trillion light years from this one

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Its not different. In 2004, ATS said he would council the election in order to prevent another candidate from taking power.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

exactamundo

as soon as i saw this thread title, I was like , really? another post about this crap.

this has about much credibility as ron weinland and thats saying alot

lol

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, if he does attack Iran, it won't be because of Nukes. It will be because Iran depegged from the dollar and that is killing our economy in the global market.

I still believe Bush is in power for two reasons: to protect American corporate interests (Iraq, taxes) and to remove as many freedoms from the working class as possible (Patriot Act, wiretapping powers, Homeland Security). I am watching very carefully to see if he does indeed play the martial law card, and if Obama isn't going to play ball and gets elected somehow, I bet he will play it.

I made a prediction a while back about this very thing. It's posted here if anyone's interested. Of course, now with the rumors of Hillary dropping out, it's looking pretty much like I missed things. There are still ways this could happen, but whoever and whatever happens, I believe that Bush's agenda will be carried out by whoever succeeds him.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In a word...

No.

No canceled election... No draft... No attack on Iran... And no, he's (President Bush) is not going to be in office beyond January 20th, 2009.

I've been making some bold predictions here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

And unlike most of the other threads... I've been right.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Every election cycle since Bill Clinton was elected people have been saying the samed darned thing...haven't seen it.

Who's going to do it? The military? Doubt it. The courts? Congress? Nope and nope. By himself? He's gonna be a busy little dictator, enforcing his will by himself...lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
We will see-

All it takes is an unfortunate accident here and there's the "opportunity"

He certainly has MOTIVE, & OPORTUNITY !!!

And we already have the dead body. Its called NWO.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Yes. AND it was said in 1996 and 2000 as well. People were afraid that the Clintons wouldn't let go of power. But they left. Bush, too, will leave.

Then we'll be stuck with ____________. (doesn't matter ... fill it in with whoever ... we'll be STUCK with someone)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Do you know what im excactamundo on, that most americans have there head buried in the sand, Bush has the power to do what ever the # he likes..

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Everyone keeps bringing up the clintons, 96, 2000, 2006, bloody hell people we're living in a differant time, the world is on edge more than it ever was..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join