It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Should be renamed OTS - Obamatopsecret!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yeahh... I said it

Lets make rumours all day and talk about him secretly being a muslim (one who eats pork, smokes, and comes from a background where he used drugs), this way we can take our eyes off of the real issues!

Lets start the rumour mill, only the most ridiculous conspiracy theories please!

I'll start: Obama is a scientologist and is secretly a shapeshifting reptilian sent to earth to infiltrate it and conquer it by the evil emperor Xenu!

Abovepolitics.com - Changing the face of political debate, one gullible rumour spreading [snip] at a time.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by thewaywardson]
================================
Edit to remove profanity.
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This thread shall be wiped from the pages of time! This would probably be better placed in the Rant forum in Below Top Secret, unless there are real issues of which you speak that are being ignored where Obama is concerned?
I must say that I have not kept up with Obama news whether conspiracy theory or fact, but I may have no choice but to inform myself as he may very well be the next president. I still have a strange feeling that McCain will win: it is the same strange feeling that I experienced when Bush ran both times for president.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The thing about ATS is, it's current... If a bunch of terrorists fly into some buildings, that will be the main discussion point, if a huge hurricane destroys New Orleans, that will be the main discussion point. And so on and so forth. People want to talk about things that are happening around them at this moment. Yes, many threads are a load of cow manure, but in there, there is extremely valid, interesting, intellectual and satisfying posts and discussions. It may seem a bit overwhelming, but then ago, if you're not interested in Obama (like myself) you simply don't read those threads and you focus on other current events or interesting matters. That's the joy of being in control of your computer and your ATS...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No, that's a stupid name.

top topics

join