It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Revolving Door Research Project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
I was just wondering since it's been over a month since anyone has said anything, is this project is still alive or not. Have all Sources been exhausted? -Muzz

I have completed my agreed upon research of John W. Snow. I don�t know what happened to DeltaChaos though, he is the group leader.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So long as this thread remains open, it is fair game for those scholars assigned to this project.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, for the most part, I think I've complete my research on Paul Bremer.
I would like to add the latest bit, since it is a recent speech where he places blame on the current administration for events in Iraq:

The former U.S. official who governed Iraq after the invasion said yesterday that the United States made two major mistakes: not deploying enough troops in Iraq and then not containing the violence and looting immediately after the ouster of Saddam Hussein.

Ambassador L. Paul Bremer, administrator for the U.S.-led occupation government until the handover of political power on June 28, said he still supports the decision to intervene in Iraq but said a lack of adequate forces hampered the occupation and efforts to end the looting early on.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I too wonder about the status of this project.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well if Bush isn�t reelected I�m afraid this research project will be utterly dead.
I think we will have our answer by Nov 2.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I never thought of it like that. But, you only hope we have our answers next week.

Surely, this porject would have some historical value, in the event there is no reelection

It seems likely that Bush's second term could breathe new life here---I assume he will make some changes in his advisors?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Well if Bush isn�t reelected I�m afraid this research project will be utterly dead.
I think we will have our answer by Nov 2.

That's what I thought a long time ago. If Kerry wins, this will be only an hisotrical reference.

As far as I am concerned, I'm out. If anyone would like to lead this project further, they are welcome, pending ADVISOR approval. Through an act of foolish pride, I lost my scholar status, and at about that point I realized how much time I had spent here at ATS. As punishment, I spent an equal amount of time being spanked by a hired gimp.

It didn't work, cause I'm back. Those spankings sure were good, though!

But seriously, thanks for your work and effort with this project. It still means a lot to me, and I hope others, as we have compiled a lot of good information here. At least if anyone needs a good biography of some of the more prominent members of the Bush cabinet, it can be easily referenced here.

Thanks again, everyone, for your contributions.
Ike

[edit on 26-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In that case, a message to all who are interested, this project and the TL position are open. Any and all who are interested feel free to u2u me, and when available I'll get back to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Unfortunatly I must go the way of DeltaChaos and resign from this thread, I did my part but have become part of something bigger, It has been a pleasure and a blast. -Muzz

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well Specer Abraham quit the Bush cabinet yesterday, November 15th 2004.
I think my research on him is done.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join