It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mars Face’ Discovered Near Cuban Coast!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Interesting thing when I was entering the coordinates on GoogleEarth to have a look for myself, I switched the coordinates around and found that they go over the northern parts of Svalbard. Interesting little "coincidence" I thought.
Sorry if I may be going off topic.
And good find Mike.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Don't discredit the theories of a past 'high tech' civilization on Earth before us,I used to,but now it appears(evidence)that it is more possible than not(if you believe all the theories).

lol,I'm not trying to argue,I added you as a friend awhile ago,I'm just saying.......

Also,does anyone know how deep this structure is??????

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Also,does anyone know how deep this structure is??????

Hi jk! According to what I read, the structure is between 250 and and 400 feet below the sea.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Cool,thanks........I always love reading your posts(always provocative)

I dunno'what to think,I definitely think an ancient advanced civilization(ie;Atlantis,Lumeria)existed,but without further evidence I can't make a judgement on this face,although it does have a striking resemblance to the Cydonia face,I surely think more research is needed!

ps:I've added you as a friend!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Not to seem like I'm focussing on you for extra attention, but men like Jonathan Gray and Mike Creamo have a lot of very interesting things to say about our past, with the proof to back it up. All we ever hear in rebuttals is mostly nonsensical technobabble from the likes of Hawass and other so called experts about how they "know" what they are talking about, and no one else is qualified to speak on such subjects, and a chorus of their supporters (see: worshippers) stand up and cheer, without even questioning these claims. It is repugnant, and specifically why only about 10% of the public believes them. The rest of us know instinctively that something isn`t right.
We aren`t the slow witted peasants of the past that fall for what ever some academic tells us is the truth.
I`ve had the misfortune in the past to be in contact with people that were phd`s and higher, and my overall impression was a self satisfied smugness that infected everthing they did. You could not even play a simple game of chess with them (or monopoly for that matter). If they lost the tantrum would ensue because someone with a supposedly lower intellect than themselves couldn`t possibly be able to beat them, therefore I must have cheated. I dare say that that is the attitude these so called experts have, hence their refusal to even entertain anything other than the ``party`` line.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
ps:I've added you as a friend!

Thanks jk! Ditto! Good to have friends like you around.

Does that mean the beer's on the house? You bet it is!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
uh...not to sound negative, as I am truly asking this as I am not sure of the answer...

...but wasn't the Mars photo shown - with much better photography of late - to NOT be a 'face'??

because if so, why then is "this" one legit?

again, just a question...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
not sure how many will shun this because so many are dead to the bible as history due to the fact of many misleading interps...

but in the begining, before there was life and the earth was void....
lucifer was cast down to earth, which from there on was his domain.

keeping in acount to understand the original scrolls you must put yourself in those times and use the limited vocabulary they knew as well. example...satan and all his followers were once angels. the bible clearly states that angels had wings and that they were the only ones god alowed to travel back and forth thru the two different realms.

wings- in the times the dead sea scrolls were written, the word wings actually translates to bird. describing the only thing they knew at the time that could fly off of land.

these supernatural beings are always described as glowing or on fire.

every account in the bible where man saw god you hear the same descriptions, glowing people who in short are described to be on fire....

fire- the word fire in the aramaic was used two ways. if it was used durrring the day it meant the sun. if it was used at night it meant light. beacuse besides the sun, fire was the only light they knew due to lack of technology and electricity.

when it says moses saw a burning bush it didnt mean there was a bush on fire, it meant that if you looked to the brush along the top of the mountain the entire brush or trees across the mountain top were illuminated! moses saw this so he went up to the fire (light) stepped into the light became the light and was within the light and when he was within the light he was with god!

elijahs chariots of fire- we know fire means lights, and that a chariot was describing the fastest vhehicle or means of transportation known to man at the time. now they could have called this a bird of fire, but insteads used chariot to emphasise that this was indeed a vehicle or transporter....
so in short, the fastest vehicle known to man with lights on it came down to the beach, picked up the prophet elijah, then he walked and talked with god for 500 years. came back yet hadn't aged a day! sounds like this chariot has speed of light capabilities!

anyways i challenge you all to research this every account where a man was with angels or god in the bible they are described as being on fire.

one last interesting fact. two of the oldest civilizations on earth share a few things in common, mayans and egyptians both built pyramids, they were both what we consider to be the most advanced civilizations. they both worshipped the snake god ( or serpent ) and they both based thier existence on astrology...

now today with technology, we can look at this and see how it would make sense in our time but not much over the last 2k yrs. if god said im the same yesterday today and forever, and elijah was the only man to date to ever go to heaven without loosing his physical body. would it be safe to assume that several people could be beamed up this same way? it makes the rapture sound a little more feasable than it would have say before, rosswell, before the world could imagine such a means of transportation existed. other than the few depictions we see of hellicopter like images in egyptian and chinese ancient glyphs.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So i guess that face is somehow connecting the creaters of it to earth. Because if it was created it was made on mars and on earth. Which one was made first

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
just thought I would add that Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland is supposed to be a natural geometric structure.

www.northantrim.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay, I agree with MikeSingh, it's a face, but if you look at the structure to its immediate left, is that not a partially buried larger face?
And at the bottom left of the pic, another face the same as the first?
Not trying to be funny here, have a close look!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I was not the discoverer of The Face on Mars, but I did "witness" it's Creation in June 1950, and I did send in an e-mail recently about remembering "the UFO tour" of that day. Major Marvels (www.majormarvels.com/creation

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Why some people are so willing to discourage anything that they do not
understand,has been going on since man was able to think. Remember
when the earth was flat,nothing could ever fly except a bird, and that the moon was made of cheese. Surely no one in their wildest imagination
could ever go there and walk on it. Well thank goodness there are some
of us that do have foresight and are open minded enought not to condem,
and try to talk away anything that they do not understand. Even the Bible
record's that angel's were seen traveling in metalic charriot's with round
window's and some sort of propulsion system that had extreamly bright
light's. I would like for some of these skeptic's to explain to me, why
could these have not been u f o's. As far as I know, angel's are
supernatural and do not need vechicle's to get around in. Why these people can't except the fact that are power's and knowledge around that
that are far greater than our's. Thank's.
J.J.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrailGator
...but wasn't the Mars photo shown - with much better photography of late - to NOT be a 'face'?? Because if so, why then is "this" one legit?

Again, just a question...

NASA? Never A Straight Answer! And most times they really go overboard! Don’t believe it? Then read on….

The Mars Face.

Then

Viking image

Now

On the night of April 6th, 1998, an enhanced version of the long-awaited image of the "Face on Mars" acquired by NASA's Mars Global Surveyor was released to the news media world-wide by the Public Information Office of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. The image as first released is shown below....

Images courtesy: xtl-ak

The above grainy, altered, dirty Catbox image was produced at the expense of American taxpayers at JPL's state-of-the-art image processing facilities!!

The "Catbox" is undoubtedly the shoddiest piece of image processing work released in the 40-year history of the space program. Why did they do it? Unless JPL permitted complete incompetents to run loose in their lab, the only reasonable conclusion is that the MGS image was deliberately doctored for public consumption in order to kill public interest in the subject of planetary SETI in general and Cydonia in particular.

So there you have it! NASA skullduggery at its best! Now you decide who’s pulling wool over who’s eyes!

Cheers!

www.xtl-ak.com...
www.vgl.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There have been many ancient cities found why should there not be more?

www.morien-institute.org...

www.hermetics.org...

www.archaeology.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks bud!
Those were some excellent links! And there are some who think that those undersea structures shown in your first link are nothing but natural geological formations! Especially these...

< br />
Courtesy: The Morien Institute

Cheers!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Pardon my ignorance and laziness, but what is the significance of the switching coordinates? My geography is somewhat lapsed, would that mean the different locations were diametrically opposite? Or was the site you mentioned of some other significance?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't know if the name Graham Hancock has been mentioned in this thread or not.
If its underwater ancient structures you want, his the man to talk to, there might be some useful information in his book "Underworld" that might contrubute to this thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was looking at some pictures of the "faces" on Easter Island and noticed a similarity, of sorts, to the Mars and Cuban faces

The "faces" in all three locations seem to be constructed in a very similar way, with a raised brow causing the shadow to create the "eyes", and then just a basic "nose" and mouth part.

I don't know if anyone else notices it?

In other words, the Easter Island faces don't really resemble a real face either, but they do have the same styling as the Mars and Cuban faces.

Just an interesting observation.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For a long time I was expecting a National Geographic film on all of this, but nothing so far that I have seen. Kudos to Mike Singh for this thread.

I have oftened wondered what other cities and roadworks would be found if careful scrutiny was given to the submerged land that people now regard merely as "continental shelf" zones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join