It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien moon, 3 part video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In regards to the 2 documents, who is the Space Resource Roundtable?!?! This is not a NASA document and it proves NOTHING...even BETWEEN the lines!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I still cant figure out if its psyops info disinfo or if its reality or maybe both?

"These UFOs are interplanetary devices systematically observing the earth, either manned or under remote control, or both."

~Colonel Joseph J Bryan III
>>Founding member of CIA psychological warfare staff/NATO advisor

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Secret Space 2 isn't a bad documentary. Chris Everard, however, is a little biased. Part One of Secret Space 2 has Everard going on for about 15 minutes about the war in Iraq and how the Marines took over the Baghdad museum and stole priceless artifacts for the sole purpose, according to him, of stealing the extraterrestrial history of planet Earth. It shows Marines killing an Iraqi and cheering about it afterwards. They show some pictures, one of which is of a dead child with a hole in his head. Everard also appears on camera, basically just lambasting the United States and its military. Little, if any, of what he says in these first 15-20 minutes has any bearing on UFOs/Aliens.

Part 2 is the YouTube clips of Alien Moon which are posted. It's not bad, except that a lot of the reports of the strange happenings seen on the moon could be a number of Earthly things.

Part 3 deals with Nazca.

Part 4 deals with Sumer and Reptilians.

I recommend it, but would also recommend skipping the first 15-20 minutes of Part 1 because it has absolutely nothing to do with UFOs.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisiousLittle, if any, of what he says in these first 15-20 minutes has any bearing on UFOs/Aliens.

Biased he is but so are we all and I sure hope that kid marine is an exception not the rule because that is the kind of 'soldier' that could turn on his own people if they told him to...

However to state the Sumerian artifacts have nothing to do with Aliens/UFO's you are mistaken. Many people are actively searching for the connection the Ancient Sumerians had with ET Gods that appear to look reptilian in the statutes of them which now are all gone

To those of us looking into this the wholesale looting of Museums and digging up of sites is extremely disturbing and what we might already have lost is a tragedy

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Anybody realize, some of those Japanese shots aren't quite visual photos anyways. Ever heard of Computer-Generated images?

Yup I realized it in several threads... and I think the way the CTers reacted is the reason Japan is not releasing anymore for two years... and the Chinese ship only took ONE PICTURE... I bet the spacecraft isn't even up there anymore

Personally it wouldn't suprise me if the Japanese aren't already in on whatever is going on since they are not quite what you would call, autonomous or independent for that matter.

You might be right...

Debra J. Rahn
Headquarters, Washington, D.C. July 27, 1990
(Phone: 202/453-8455)

RELEASE: 90-106

NASA AND JAPAN AGREE ON NEW AREAS OF SPACE COOPERATION

NASA and Japan's Ministry of State for Science and
Technology agreed to new areas of space cooperation during a
Senior Standing Liaison Group (SSLG) meeting held in Tokyo, July
26. NASA Administrator Richard H. Truly and Minister Tomoji
Oshima, Ministry of State for Science and Technology, co-chaired
the meeting.

www.nasa.gov...

NASA-Japan Agreement
Memorandum of Understanding between the National Aeronautics and Space Administration of the United States of America and the Government of Japan

www.nasa.gov...

You ought to see similar agreements with most of the nations on Earth that have space capability or plan to soon... INCLUDING CHINA

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by no name needed
In regards to the 2 documents, who is the Space Resource Roundtable?!?! This is not a NASA document and it proves NOTHING...even BETWEEN the lines!

Since it is obvious you got nothing from it, I see little point in wasting my time... but I will post the 'hints' in a few weeks... I am still waiting for private responses and the recent U2U issue has put a delay on this

Not a NASA document PRECISELY
If my point is you cannot trust everything NASA says at face value, why would I look to NASA for answers?

I have no interest in convincing the lazy and leading them by the hand unless they are willing to at least try to show they are serious in learning what's really going on. Those two papers have so much info in them that opens so many doors it has taken me months just to document the info

What most skeptics fail to grasp is that you can not get 'truth' from one little piece of paper... it is a collection of many leads and facts to piece together a puzzle that gives the answers..

All a paper can do is point in the direction WHERE TO LOOK and this one has a LOT of pointers

[edit on 26-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by DarthChrisiousLittle, if any, of what he says in these first 15-20 minutes has any bearing on UFOs/Aliens.

Biased he is but so are we all and I sure hope that kid marine is an exception not the rule because that is the kind of 'soldier' that could turn on his own people if they told him to...

However to state the Sumerian artifacts have nothing to do with Aliens/UFO's you are mistaken. Many people are actively searching for the connection the Ancient Sumerians had with ET Gods that appear to look reptilian in the statutes of them which now are all gone

To those of us looking into this the wholesale looting of Museums and digging up of sites is extremely disturbing and what we might already have lost is a tragedy

Oh I know Sumerian artifacts has to with Aliens/UFOs. I didn't mean to make it sound like that I believed otherwise. I agree with you about the looting of museums. What I was trying to get across was that Everard mentions the looting of Sumerian artifacts by the U.S. military and then totally goes off topic by criticizing the military for a good 20 minutes. Later on, in Part 4, he returns to the Sumerians, but doesn't elaborate on the stolen artifacts. It's almost as if he refers to those artifacts for the sole purpose of criticizing the U.S., which is completely out of place compared to the rest of the movie. Overall, I liked it. But those first 20 minutes, because he goes off topic, are pretty uninformative.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

my point is you cannot trust everything NASA says at face value, why would I look to NASA for answers?

Because only a NASA document can be the "smoking gun". Anything else is just speculation. Anyone can put something on paper and make it look like a quasi official document ...and according to your train of thought, this satisfies your definition of proof. That's not very solid ground to stand on if you are trying to say something is a certainty!

And yes I did read the documents, and anyone that has a syntax analysis background can easily "read between the lines", but quite frankly, I don't care to know what you think we all don't know, I know for an absolute certainty that you will be unable to enlighten even one of us, let alone all of us; at least those with higher levels of intelligence. There is nothing to see here...move along now.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by no name needed]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by no name needed
Because only a NASA document can be the "smoking gun". Anything else is just speculation.

you have got to be kidding... for someone with "a syntax analysis background" your not to good at it.

Also not very good at actually reading what I said... but no surprise there...

Anyone can put something on paper and make it look like a quasi official document ...and according to your train of thought, this satisfies your definition of proof.

Had you bothered to actually follow any of the leads and satisfy yourself as to the source... sigh.... but as you say... "but quite frankly, I don't care to know what you think we all don't know"

And with that said... I see no reason to waste my time on you

And yes I did read the documents, and anyone that has a syntax analysis background can easily "read between the lines",

Never mind reading between the lines... how about just READING the lines? like who makes the Aquila?

:shk:

I know for an absolute certainty that you will be unable to enlighten even one of us, let alone all of us; at least those with higher levels of intelligence. There is nothing to see here...move along now.

Well there you are wrong... but I suppose in your limited world view anyone who might listen has got to be less intelligent than you..

And quite frankly I have no interest in enlightening 'all of you'... only those intelligent enough to follow the leads and check it out for themselves

As to the documents from Space Resource Roundtable if you were intelligent enough to use google you would find out that it is run by Lunar and Planetary Institute and Colorado School of Mines by the University of Arizona... a university that holds all NASA's projects

HH Schmitt, former astronaut and geologist has hundreds of papers there on Lunar mining and HH Schmitt isChairman Of Interlune-Intermars Initiative, Inc. a company involved in off world mining and they are considering using the Saturn V for launches

Now ATS's motto is "Deny Ignorance" I however have no time to deny yours...

For the rest of you...

The Aquila Cargo Transport mentioned in the paper is built by Starcraft Boosters.... your homework assignment is to find out WHO owns that company

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
in 4 days ...in 4 days ... in 4 days ... in 4 days

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I found this PDF file, and if I am correct, Starcraft Boosters is owned by former astronauts, the presentation in this link is authored by Buzz Aldrin.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

I love this topic, and can see I have a lot of research to get working on.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Had a hand in shaping and destroying civilizations?
Definitely and will do so again.

Invaded planet Earth?
Hardly.

This planet never belonged to us.
The indigenous peoples new that much.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I want to believe as much as the next guy. But if there was anything on the moon, wouldn't people observing the moon through telescope be able to see something out of the ordinary?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I can say in the last 12-16 Months they have been unearthing cautiously, what has been described to me as a library at Eridu (Enkidu). I have only gotten this knowledge second hand. A lot of what is unearthed is transported through the Ali Airbase (AKA Talill Airbase). I personally have taken quite an interest in the site. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get anything substantiating thus far. Only personal accounts on those who have witnessed/handled the said findings.

A recent account that I received, was of one of the seen texts. What appeared to be a text to the witness and what was also heard to be said second hand by ranking officers. It was described to me as similar looking to the Bardo Thodol as far as the cover. Which was quite surprising but that was just a similarity of one book. The rest of the images appeared to be nothing comparable to any modern day known text.

As for the main subject. It's good to see someone on here presenting documentation (Zorgon). I have no doubts that there isn't already some form of occupation of the moon by our race. Though we all would be hard pressed getting any documentation substantiating this. It shouldn't stop anyone here from trying too. Even speculating the subject. I plan to look further into whats been provided. S&F.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I have seen the 1st video, I have to say.
I find this "the behind moon thing" the most interesting, because it's one of good places to hide as the back of moon never shows on earth. I heard correct me if I am wrong.

edit on 24-1-2011 by B1993 because: added something

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Somehow, just now finding this thread - not even sure how I found it. I think I googled "Why we never went back to the moon" and I knew and ATS thread would pop up.

A lot of this sounds familiar - some of this ties some other stuff together nicely - a few items are

Zorgon, you seem to have a LOT of info on the subject - if you're still watching this... learn me!

It's been 3 years since the bulk of this thread occured, has anything new come to light?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
And... where have all the videos gone?

Thx.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
But for some real fun, Iron Sky!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-10-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
It's been 3 years since the bulk of this thread occurred, has anything new come to light?

Well ONE thing... NO ONE is going back to the moon... scrub all the money spent on preparation...

No we won't go to the Moon we will visit Mars instead, says Obama... but not for 20 years

President Obama has revealed America will be abandoning plans to return to the Moon and instead aim for asteroids and Mars instead.

He unveiled the new direction on a visit to Nasa's headquarters at the Kennedy Space Center, from which Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin made their historic leap in 1969.

Mr Obama told worried Nasa workers that the U.S. would continue to be a world leader in space travel, but radical re-organisation was needed if they were to 'leap into the future.'

So there ya have it... I won't say I told you so that we will find a reason not to go

President Obama at the Kennedy Space Center with the Orion capsule. Originally intended for Moon missions, it will now be used as an escape capsule for the space station

He said America would 'send astronauts to Mars and bring them back safely', within his lifetime. But he said visiting a nearby asteroid would be a good first step that would have a big impact.

Not only can asteroids tell scientists how planets formed, but they may contain some more primordial elements from the early solar system. And studying them can help Nasa understand how to break them up if needed.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So... NO MOON MISSIONS NO MARS TRIPS for at LEAST 20 years but heck NASA, don't fret about your jobs... you can go visit some asteroids

I say stuff him into that capsule and send HIM to the asteroid

edit on 14-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
the videos are still up

1) Why NASA Never Returned To The Moon

edit on 19/10/2011 by Daniem because: (no reason given)

2) The UFOs Seen On The Moon

3) Spherical UFOs and Flying Serpents

edit on 19/10/2011 by Daniem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join