It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien moon, 3 part video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Trash. Junk. Crap. Utter bull.

If the moon is "crawling with aliens" who "warned us," why was there more than one moon mission? If we stopped going back because of aliens everywhere, why are they only on the moon? Why didn't they talk to the cameras and tell us all to stop treading on their lawn?

How come the entire "moon anomalies" document is nothing but little light things that can be explained entirely by completely normal effects or just by mistakes made by individual observers? How come no one has ever snapped a photograph of these teeming masses of moon-aliens?

How come no one has offered anything even plausibly mistakable for proof that life exists on the moon? Are people just avoiding getting a Nobel Prize and revolutionizing everything we know about the universe because they're scared about how religion will cope? Bull#. Crap.

Recycled garbage.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Love the pic - Thanks!

That doesn't seem natural at all....Kind of like a reactor or something going on there?? Where the hell does one see a crater 'glow' like that? Never seen that before.

Could it be a power source of types? I know that Helium-3 is something everyone wants their hands on, because of the potential, but I can't fathom what the glow is about. And looking close at the pic, I don't see how it can be sunlight reflecting back to us either (considering the angle & surrounding features)....

Weird. Thanks for the link. Got any more for me? I'd U2U u but don't think I can yet because I'm relatively new here. (Been reading since 2001, but only recently joined - how sad am I..LOL!)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

It's not just you, brother. Those HDTV terrain shots seem 'lighted up' and the sky shots darkened on purpose.

Terribly tragic. I wonder if the Japanese are raising a stink over this?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiker

If we filmed a fake moon landing...that would mean we're "going back" (TO THE STUDIO IT WAS FILMED)

Don't believe the "space race" or anything nasa tells you- for all we know and I'll put money down on this; space could be over-flowing with ships like a highway. After recently seeing a triangle ufo with 2 other red flashing ufo's in my town, I'd say that like it or not- NASA is not going to be able to keep information like this away from the public. You can't deny once you've seen for yourself...it's truly amazing but at the same time a shame because we are denied the right to know whats out there. Don't trust the government or media!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Anybody realize, some of those Japanese shots aren't quite visual photos anyways. Ever heard of Computer-Generated images?
The Japanese are seemingly obsessed with technology; in some cases more so than we Americans or other Westerners are.
You certainly aren't going to be finding any true images of the moon from there. It's more of analysis of the different EM spectrums rather than taking photos.
The images in HD that they have "taken" are of only certain spots on the moon. As is visible, you cannot see any shadows in the images. The only thing that is dark in there is the blank of space.
The website seems more like a ruse for advertising about some of the mentioned companies on the website. It's a load of s*** if you ask me.

Personally it wouldn't suprise me if the Japanese aren't already in on whatever is going on since they are not quite what you would call, autonomous or independent for that matter.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Hehehe well perhaps you are on to something
look at the one of the Earth rise and explain why the spaceship starting at the noon position and moving to the terminator... the shadows on the surface do not change in length

As to Japan and NASA?

NASA AND JAPAN AGREE ON NEW AREAS OF SPACE COOPERATION
www.thelivingmoon.com...

NASA Dominates World Space Programs
www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned yet or not (I'm not a very patient reader), but a bit of clarification:

First of all, the correct (and by that, I mean most commonly accepted) spelling of the Ancient Indian word for aircraft is "Vimana", not "Virmana". That may help in your google searching.

Secondly, I've read the manuscripts referenced (though it was a translation), and there was NO mention of a "psycho-metric radar", but there is a reference to a method of detecting other craft from a distance.

Thirdly, there is a much more useful (and descriptive) text that is supposedly from the same era as the one that is mentioned. The better text is called the "Vymanika-shaastra", though there is some controversy about the book's origins.

cheers!

edited for stupid grammar errors

[edit on 3-6-2008 by endless_observer]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've expend a lot of time in front of my telescope watching the moon and I can say that the black objects passing over the moon are human-made earth orbiting satellites or space debris. I check it always that one of this objects crosses my scope.

I've read an article some time ago saying something like: "if you watch the moon for enough time you'll begin to see things, exactly 82 things. In about a hundred hours of observation you will see 60 satellites orbiting earth, 20 lunar meteors, one airplane and one earth meteor"
About the other videos are ok, well made, but nothing new.

Zorgon, I’ve read you somewhere else explaining these documents. There are some things that can be mistaken because of the verb tenses used; but there are other things that admit no discussion. I also agree that the best way for the people to believe it’s to show them the door. I’ll send you a U2U when I can, pointing you a little detail that you may have missed about the first document.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nice little documentary. It kind of just ends abruptly though. There must be more to it. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hello ATS this video reminded me of a youtube user that I found a month or two ago.He has uploaded what he says is amature video of the moon and its surroundings.There are some very interesting things goin on in some of the videos.Check it out

www.youtube.com...

Absolution246

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Iv seen these before on realvworld channel. They also have the rest of the documentary on there too..Not as good as the 1st secret space but still good
For the rest of the secret space 2 on that channel as its worth watching www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsk123I’ll send you a U2U when I can, pointing you a little detail that you may have missed about the first document.

Please do... that is the point of the 'test' so far only 4 people have responded... which is kinda proving the point of my test

So yeah this is a little prodding to see if I can peak the results

In return for your u2u I will send you a list of what is all in there
and where the door leads

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OK, Zorgon.....is the test about whether the Japanese Spacecraft, as it orbits, is crossing the terminator, and the shadows don't lengthen??

I have not the answer....just trying to help you explain the question.

I'm just waiting for an hotel in Copenhagen to open their reservations....that woud be at 0800 local in CPH....or about 0200 on the East Coast...

Meantime....could you please explain the orbital path of the Japanese Craft, then please explain, to our audience, that the Moon rotates about its axis at a different rate than the Earth does???

When I asked about the Japanese Orbiter....is it in a Polar Orbit? Or, is it able to change its orbit, in order to cover a wider swath??

We would all like to know. Because, Zorgon has that info at his fingertips....all I do is kill dandelions.....according to Zorgon.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
OK, Zorgon.....is the test about whether the Japanese Spacecraft, as it orbits, is crossing the terminator, and the shadows don't lengthen??

No the test is in regards to the two documents... but don't worry about it... I doubt you would see anything useful in them so for you it can be the Japanese 'plastic moon'

I have not the answer....just trying to help you explain the question.

How can you explain it if you don't even know the question?

:shk:

We would all like to know. Because, Zorgon has that info at his fingertips....all I do is kill dandelions.....according to Zorgon.

Well I do have the data, but there is a perfectly good thread where Selene/Kayuga has been discussed. But I will take a post to try to help you out here and let the others see my issues with the [ahem] HD images

Now please try to pay attention... quite frankly your attitude is wearing thin and I don't have the time to play your games..

Orbit... and hence my shadows question...

The blue arrow shows the shot direction... when the spacecraft is in the 3 o'clock position on the diagram the sun would be straight in line and thus shadows on the moon would be high noon almost none..

When it is at the top moving into the night side the shadows on peaks and craters should be LONG

They are not in the video.. matter of fact there is no change in length from 'noon' to 'night'

Exhibit #2

THIS is supposed to be high definition... please take the time to compare it with any Lunar Orbiter shot from the 60's available at USGS

Exhibit #3

Please note the smooth featureless lunar surface.. where are the broken rocks and jagged peaks that Apollo showed us? Hmmm perhaps there is atmosphere and everything is eroded? Again compare this to LO images and tell me its not CGI or the plastic model from Langly...

And while your at it explain why Japan says they will show no more for TWO YEARS and why they removed the early posted HD videos

Exhibit #4

Earth Rise....

Take the Earth's from each screen of the video and overlay them.. NO CHANGE not a puff of cloud... not the slightest rotation of Earth...

And before you make a smart comment that these images are on my website as you did in the other thread trying to insinute that by being there they are somehow less valid...

These are from JAXA Japan and merely hosted on my site so they don't 'disappear' like the HD video did and it uses MY bandwidth, not theirs..

Enjoy..

[edit on 5-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hehe, good one Zorgon... So these videos are debunked already... Its a shame!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Daniem

Daniem, could you verify the credentials of thes videos??

I ask only because, after just seeing the first one, I was taken aback by the provocative need to mention the 'Nazis' at NASA...in the first minute or so, a photo of von Braun is flashed, captioned to indentify him as a former head of NASA?!? Could you check into that claim?

At about seven minutes, there was a mention of satellite imaging of large 'structures', but in virtualy the same sentence, the narration goes on the talk about a 'bridge' discovered in 1953. Poor writing, or intentionally misleading?

I find it is important to point out, incredible claims require incredible proof.

Just hoping to keep them honest.

Thanks.

/just wanted to add/

before I get me teeth kicked in here...I've long supposed that there have been 'visitors'...I'm guessing that's why we as a species are so superstitious, and believe in religion.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology would appear as magic"....a close approximation of a quote by Sir Arthur C. Clarke.

A televison would appear magical, just 100 years ago, if you could go back in time with one, to show people.....

[edit on 5/31/0808 by weedwhacker]

I believe project paperclip was declassified wasn't it? Anyway it can be googled.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The references to the bases being planned there are interesting. But after watching nearly every disclosure film I could find, and all the ones from project camelot, including stuff by Dr. Dan Burisch, there are some who believe we already have secret bases there and on mars. So, are they afraid of ets, or working with, what I would call the bad ones, who don't have our best interests in mind?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Fascinating stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You do realize that HD video is lower resolution than film don't you? Why should a high definition video image look better than film except for the fact that film and camera technology has evolved since the original film was exposed.

Current HD video resolution has a horizontal measurement of 1,920 pixels. Film is based on grain and has a much much higher resolution.

This is based on what we broadcast (Interlaced 23.98 PsF signal is the typical format.)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
You do realize that HD video is lower resolution than film don't you?

China...
Why did China only have ONE picture?
Why are they talking a deal with NASA for us to build them a space station in return for them canceling their manned moon mission?

Japan...
Why are they not showing any more images?
Why are they restudying the Gravity?
Why are they so interested in the interior of the Moon?

NASA
Why are they sending a mission to study the anomalies of gravity on the Moon?
Why are they sending LADEE to study the ATMOSPHERE on the Moon at a cost of 1.5 billion when there IS no atmosphere?

Buzz Aldrin
Why does he state that China has been to the Moon?

Yeah I thought so... "They are only rocks...."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join