It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 82 - Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura, you're the man! Finally someone with some balls standing up for the truth... It's so obvious and so nice to hear a man inside the system speaking for the people... I support all you talked about in this interview and you put everything so well! Thank you! Great interview guys!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason Bourne

Complete and utter rubbish. You have an obvious agenda! To attack him in that manner & only giving him credit for his Navy Seal experience is laughable.

The man was a demolition expert in the navy seals, I would say that makes his opinion far more credible on 9/11 than yours. Unless of course you’re a demolition expert?

The way he describes his patriotism is exactly the way patriotism should be, not the nationalism that's practiced today.
I love my country & it's people but I’m not blind to the shortfalls of my society.

It was an excellent interview & as a Brit I found Jesse very interesting & articulate, he spoke his mind & spoke from the heart.

Well done guys, great interview.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4

Complete and utter rubbish. You have an obvious agenda! To attack him in that manner & only giving him credit for his Navy Seal experience is laughable.

The man was a demolition expert in the navy seals, I would say that makes his opinion far more credible on 9/11 than yours. Unless of course you’re a demolition expert?

The way he describes his patriotism is exactly the way patriotism should be, not the nationalism that's practiced today.
I love my country & it's people but I’m not blind to the shortfalls of my society.

It was an excellent interview & as a Brit I found Jesse very interesting & articulate, he spoke his mind & spoke from the heart.

Well done guys, great interview.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about what you said about Jesse Ventura which was in direct opposition with who you mentioned.

Patriotism is not about blind-obediance or blind-loyalty but about questioning the official story when all the facts do not add up. If the facts do not add up, then something fishy is up.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4

Well, since my "agenda' is so "obvious" what exactly is it? Please tell me so that I'll know how to pursue it to best effect. Otherwise I guess I'm just some goof with a dissenting opinion to yours. (Imagine that, a dissenting opinion on ATS.com...
)

I've listened to him talk on other media, and he sounds like a nut-case. But then I think all of you 9/11 conspiracy twits (Like, say, Charlie Sheen or Rosie O'Donnell... There are some credible sources...
) need some rubber-room time. Now, just because he made some underwater firecrackers back in the 70's, we should all bow to his vast experience when he's commenting about fuel laden modern jet liners traveling into high-rise buildings at over 300 knots? Yeah, I'll bet that was part of UDT training during the Vietnam era. Right. Idiot.

Stick that haggis you have perched between your shoulders back in the pot 'cause it isn't done yet.

[edit on 05/30/2008 by Jason Bourne]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Listening to the interview, so far it is really great. I agree with his points on 9/11 and he is just talking about Iraq, sounds like he is an ATSer. Awsome stuff, really good show!!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you have a comment about the show... GREAT..... but keep all the other BS off this thread please.

Thanks...

Dave

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
thank you so much for sharing that interview....that was awesome

Jesse Ventura for president imo.

much love to you guys and Jesse

take care

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I have been waiting on this interview since it was announced. Thank you all for hosting and to Mr. Ventura for being his candid self.

I am from the south, but when I heard Gov. Jesse Ventura, I perked up and felt a bit jealous that Minnesota got such a great person to lead them. I have always enjoyed hearing him speak, because he spoke the truth. He didnt fall into any of the political or party double-talk and that alone made him my choice for a continued political candidate.

To echo another....President Jesse Ventura has a nice ring to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Any person who would make that sacrifice and put their life, to quote Jack,"in grave danger" for others, is a hero. I can say this as someone who served in the USMC. While reading you statement I seen no reference to your military background. Now I'm not sure if you've severed or not, but its real easy for those who haven't to discount the actions of those who do. You say ignorant things concerning Jesse yet you offer no substance.
Why not make your point about Chaney or Bush who dodged the Vietnam war, rather than someone who did two tours. I don't agree with everything that Jessee say's either, but at least when he speaks, whether you agree with it or not, it comes from the heart.

Love and Light

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason Bourne

Yeah, I'll bet that was part of UDT training during the Vietnam era. Right. Idiot.

Everyone has a right to his/her opinion, but where do you get off calling someone an idiot? Just because you disagree with someone you resort to petty name-calling?

Anyways, awesome show. 'specially Jesse's and sand-between-her-toes-Jean's Interview. Both great, intelligent people.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Great show guys. Loved it.

You have to do another show with him soon. It sounded to me like Jesse would keep going if you let him.

Dick Cheney in bootcamp. That was priceless.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I didn't think I'd be able to stay up to hear the whole thing, but once Jesse started, I had to hang in there to the end. Excellent job, men.

At one point when Jesse was talking about his meeting with the CIA, he briefly mentioned calling Dick Marcinko for some info. I don't know if you know who Marcinko is, but you should put him on the short list of potential guests. That would be somethin'. And a half.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

john mccain a war hero?since when does being a pow make one a war hero?
the kid who fell on the grenade to save his buddys is a hero not mccain.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Great interview, guys! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Hey Dave and Johnny, I've just been shamelessly promoting the ATS Mix over on this 9/11 thread for you guys about the Jesse Ventura interview. On Page 4.

Former Navy SEAL and demolitions expert Jesse Ventura: U.S. Government Carried Out 9/11

See you around the ATS Mix show.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason Bourne
LOL. I read this forum and just shake my head. Liberal crackpots and crazies need their voice too...

Viva la ATS.com and the US of A, one of the few countries that would put up with all of you in the tin-foil-hat-brigade.

BTW, Jesse Ventura while a former SEAL, is hardly a hero. The word "HERO" is used far too much these days, at least IMO. What heroic acts has he done, other than live among people deluded enough to vote for him as Governor? To call him a hero is to denigrate true acts of heroism from a man such as John McCain. John McCain is a RINO and politically I can't stand him, but he is a bonafide WAR HERO and not some puffed up, 9/11 conspiracy theorist, ex pro-wrestler, former lousy actor blow-hard. I applaud his service to his country and his SEAL team experience, but he is NOT a hero.

[edit on 05/30/2008 by Jason Bourne]

I agree that the world "hero" is used far too much these days.

But I'd put a Navy SEAL in the category of having some guts, rather than all these privileged fly boys who get shot down. George Bush senior, by the way, ditched a plane and got out on a parachute -- in a craft that does not allow the other two occupants to do the same. They could only escape on a water landing. So, to save his own butt, George Bush senior used his golden parachute -- seems to be a family legacy.

McCain got caught. Tortured with methods that are now familiar to his friends. And was really, more helpful to the viet cong than anyone else. Though, I think this is reality for almost anyone undergoing torture -- it sure isn't a film that Chuck Norris would make.

So, quit the straw man arguments of saying that Jessie is calling himself a hero, and mentioning McCain -- as if that was part of the discussion, or the most extreme example of an Admiral's son who failed upwards being somehow heroic because he lived, and then popping the air out of your own damn balloon.

Thank you McCain for your service. Are we done yet?.... can we leave him out of your straw man arguments please?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by VitriolAndAngst]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I never liked to watch pro wrestling.
I never lived in Minnesota, and might not have voted for Jesse.

But this man definitely speaks from the heart. He isn't anyone's tool -- which I cannot say for Swarzeneggar who met with and was financed by the ENRON folks.

It makes me angry, that people point to Jessie's time as a pro wrestler as if this were some reason for a person not to have integrity or a brain. Even though I didn't like watching it -- I could certainly understand the fun of doing it, and I don't think anyone here would turn down that kind of money to show off their "guns." We all had other jobs in our lives. If a person started as a circus clown and became a news reporter -- it means absolutely nothing.

A person is not their job. Nor does putting on a suite and having high production values on CNN mean that Wolf Blitzer is telling you the truth. What people say, and not the contents of their wallets or the flamboyance of their clothing, should be the determining factor.

Jessie has a better track record than most in politics, as far as I can tell. There is probably some bluster at times, but J V doesn't have to pretend to be the real deal like all the Chicken Hawks people treat as reasonable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join