It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Leader of Illuminati???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

The absurdities abound in this one, starting with the premise.

Paul Mc is not a leader of the Illuminati. Sir Paul is also not dead, nor has he ever been dead.

Now, to the post by Heronumber. You really should do some research. Rush, Dio, Zeppelin, all far from evil Satanists. They are musicians and that's all. Get over it, maybe read some lyrics and find out what they are talking about. Holy Diver and 2112 both have deep meaning. 2112 was even inspired a bit by the writings of Ayn Rand, not Satan. Not sure if the lyrics from Zeppelin 4 have cosmic significance but many times in rock n roll the lyrics don't mean squat. Don't have to, just sound good and people are happy. Sometimes the most idiotic lyrics happen in great tunes. Anyway, I'll close by saying this is all rubbish and a waste of time IMO. I shouldn't have spent my time but oh well, too late now.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

The absurdities abound in this one, starting with the premise.

It is only "absurd" b/c you are unaware that people are replaced by doubles. Once you can accept this fact, it will be easier for you to detect the differences. If you think it's "impossible," then there's a mental block that blinds you to seeing how the faces are not the same.

Paul Mc is not a leader of the Illuminati.

Paul would not play ball & that's why he was replaced. JMO

Sir Paul is also not dead, nor has he ever been dead.

No, SIR Paul is not. James Paul most likely is. It's been scientifically proven he was replaced in 1966. So, what happened to him? He just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Now, to the post by Heronumber. You really should do some research. Rush, Dio, Zeppelin, all far from evil Satanists. They are musicians and that's all...

There's a lot more to it than that. You should probably follow your own advice & do some research! Music is a very powerful tool & can be used to manipulate people. The Illuminati are Satanists (technically Luciferian), & they pretty much control the music industry.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

The music industry? Evil. The suits running it? Evil. The musicians? 99% are just normal blokes who want to make music and get laid. Really, it's that simple.

Imagery: Do musicians take advantage of it? Of course, they want to sell their product, so they stoop to whatever level they need to. As for the ones mentioned I think it's all rubbish, plain and simple. I've researched these bands and many others and these guys are the lucky ones, the ones who made it big. Really, I say, get over it.

If you want to complain about Satanism in music, then break out your old Coven albums, those guys really did record a Satanic mass and release it as a album side so that must have been how they had the mostly forgotten hit One Tim Soldier. King Diamond? Avowed Satanist. Ust them as examples, not Rush or Dio, it's just not there.

If the evil intent is to make music that makes people happy and also, sometimes, gets them to think, is a bad thing then by all means, keep on keeping on. I respectfully and loudly disagree.

Scientific proof of Paul being dead is hilarious, by the way. It really is. You shouldn't spend any time at all trying to change my opinion, really, don't bother. I've seen it all and I believe it to be a huge pile of poo. Entertaining the thought of hologram planes on 9/11 is easier by miles than the PID story.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes, why bother to uncover the Truth about anything? Who cares if we're all manipulated & don't know? Sorry, but that's not an option for me.

And I find it hilarious how someone can so easily dismiss scientific facts. It's a fact that the faces of "Paul McCartney" pre & post 1966 don't match. How do you explain that? You're going to cling to the belief that it's the same person despite that? Ok... whatever floats your boat.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am surprised that no one has mentioned the rumor that John Lennon was about to expose some things about Tavistock.

Sir Paul has been Knighted.

I have heard it said that when you know too much you are recruited or.......

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Yes, why bother to uncover the Truth about anything? Who cares if we're all manipulated & don't know? Sorry, but that's not an option for me.

And I find it hilarious how someone can so easily dismiss scientific facts. It's a fact that the faces of "Paul McCartney" pre & post 1966 don't match. How do you explain that? You're going to cling to the belief that it's the same person despite that? Ok... whatever floats your boat.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

What scientific proof?

Your link from another of your posts goes to a blog, how is that proof?

Do you have any more sources?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ok I get it now

the F in Faul stands for fake-

question- why did the cover of the magazine that featured the article about Paul being dead change his eye colour to blue from brown?
- they also changed his eyebrows

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
On November 4, 1980 Ronald Reagan was elected president. His presidency oversaw the biggest peace time military buildup of all time.

On November 17, 1980 John Lennon released 'Double Fantasy' - his first album in five years.

On December 8, 1980 John Lennon was allegedly shot and killed by Mark David Chapman.

John Lennon was an outspoken peace activist who had put himself back into the limelight. If you're planning on spending trillions on building up the military, would you want a guy like him, who had millions of fans, around talking smack and singing peace songs?

Connections between Aleister Crowley, Jimmy Page and the Beatles

aleistercrowleytoday.blogspot.com...

OK, enough with this conspiracy stuff - time for a Beatles tune

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
What scientific proof?

Your link from another of your posts goes to a blog, how is that proof?

The article is on this thread, along w/ other information:
only1rad.proboards.com...

A translation of the Italian article is here:

ASK WHO WAS THE "BEATLE"
Fabio Gigante Andriola and Alessandra | 15 July 2009

Francesco Gavazzeni, 40 years, information technology, and Gabriella Carlesi, 51, medical legal, are superperiti cases of Ilaria Alpi, the monster of Florence and
the attack
to the Pope in 1981
Photo: Joerg Klaus

To write a song like Yesterday is better to have a box round skull. If instead we wanted a bit more rock, we do Get back ", it is preferable that the skull is more narrow and long. The fact that the two songs have the same author leads straight to the heart of the puzzle, which for forty years has a name, even a symbol: PID (Paul Is Dead). The argument in Paul McCartney is obviously that, apart from Yesterday and Get back, has written dozens of pieces of pop-rock success. Paul is one of the most curious, persistent and articulate urban legends of all times: one that supports his death (kept secret), already in autumn 1966 and the replacement with a double to continue the triumphant and lucrative career. Until today...

Read more at
translate.google.com... 25C2%25ABbeatle%25C2%25BB-.aspx

Do you have any more sources?

Photo & video comparisons:
only1rad.proboards.com...

Voice print info - from my blog at
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...:

Dr. Henry M. Truby of the University of Miami used samples from three Beatles songs sung by Paul McCartney (Yesterday, Penny Lane, and Hey Jude) and produced three very different sonagrams.
(Reeve, Andru J., Turn Me On, Dead Man: The Complete Story of the Paul McCartney Death Hoax, Ann Arbor: Popular Culture, Ink, 1994: 69).

Here are clips of the three songs Dr. Truby sampled.

www.pauldryden.co.uk...

Here is the "ay" sound from "Yesterday" (1965) vs. "Hey Jude" (1968):

www.pauldryden.co.uk...

A spectral analysis shows that the word "Hey" contains more harmonics than "Yesterday." This is shown by more red in the "Hey" part of the display.

This indicates a different voice b/c there are more harmonics in the voice that sang "Hey" than "Yesterday."

Different voice prints mean they are different people, at least according to US law. This is b/c they are considered "identifying particulars" and "immutable characteristics" unique to each individual.

[T]he term "record" means any item, collection, or grouping of information about an individual that is maintained by an agency, including, but not limited to, ... other identifying particular assigned to the individual, such as a finger or voice print or a photograph...
5 USCS § 552a(4).

[T]he term "means of identification" means any name or number that may be used, alone or in conjunction with any other information, to identify a specific individual, including any--
... (B) unique biometric data, such as fingerprint, voice print, retina or iris image, or other unique physical representation; ...
United States v. Hawes, 523 F.3d 245, 249 (3d Cir. Pa. 2008); United States v. Mitchell, 518 F.3d 230 (4th Cir. S.C. 2008). ...

[T]he district court found that duty titles were not comparable to captured immutable characteristics such as finger or voice prints or photographs. The district court reached these conclusions because an individual's duty title changes over time, because multiple people can concomitantly have the same or similar duty titles, and because each individual has predecessor and successor holders of the same duty titles. We agree with the reasoning and conclusions of the district court. In circumstances where duty titles pertain to one and only one individual, such as the examples of identifying particulars provided in the statutory text (finger or voice print or photograph), duty titles may indeed be "identifying particulars" as that term is used in the definition of "record" in the Privacy Act. For the reasons detailed by the district court, however, the [**9] duty titles in this [*188] case are not "identifying particulars" because they do not pertain to one and only one individual.
Pierce v. Dep't of the United States Air Force, 512 F.3d 184, 188 (5th Cir. Miss. 2007).

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok so it seems someone else didnt believe these so called scientists findings either and here is their detective work

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Ok I get it now

the F in Faul stands for fake-

John Lennon called him Faux Paul.

question- why did the cover of the magazine that featured the article about Paul being dead change his eye colour to blue from brown?
- they also changed his eyebrows

There are, unfortunately, a plethora of doctored photos of Paul & Faul. The cover-up started immediately after the replacement. The forensics experts did pick up on the tampering:

...And the surprises do not end there because the relentless Gavazzeni, like a boxer who feels close the ko of the opponent, not the spring taken on the photo where McCartney, unaware, mentions a somewhat smug 'perplexed: "To the naked eye is known what will be a constant in the photos from that moment on, a couple of photo retouching fairly obvious to an expert eye. There is a gray area that covers the outside corner of left eye. Only for some time not seen before. And going to peep at that point, where for years there was one dark spot, now there is a cross between a scar and a sign of skin stretched like an aesthetic touch. The most immediate explanation is that probably, already in the sixties, has been made for an action on the eyes but it is still something imperfect, that for a long time has gone forward a mask. " Then there is a detail concerning the conformation of the skull: "Indeed, the impression is that the shape of the head was given a 'more rounded', Gavazzeni says:" So in the reduced effective length, by a trick used at the time and realized that being printed. Eff CTIVITIES change the conformation of the skull of an adult is something impossible. Yet, judging from the photos, is exactly what it shows...

Ask Who Was the "Beatle"
/mw83db

Here is an example of an "official" picture of Paul that has been doctored to look more like Faul. It is from the Aug 19, 1966 Memphis interview.

The image on the left is a screen capture I did myself of that interview:

That interview can be seen here, starting at about 3:

Another example - a 1966 picture of Paul that was recycled in 1967. The mustache looks very suspect

This picture looks like a composite. There is a vertical line down the middle where two different faces have been melded together.

This is how Paul actually looked:

Paul & Faul on left, Faul composite on right:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ok so it seems someone else didnt believe these so called scientists findings either and here is their detective work

Who is more credible? Recognized experts in the field of forensics or some people posting on Macca's Fun House? I think I will go w/ the experts. Plus I can see for myself that they're not the same person.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
On November 4, 1980 Ronald Reagan was elected president. His presidency oversaw the biggest peace time military buildup of all time.

On November 17, 1980 John Lennon released 'Double Fantasy' - his first album in five years.

On December 8, 1980 John Lennon was allegedly shot and killed by Mark David Chapman.

John Lennon was an outspoken peace activist who had put himself back into the limelight. If you're planning on spending trillions on building up the military, would you want a guy like him, who had millions of fans, around talking smack and singing peace songs?

Have you read Fenton Bresler's book? He talks about how he thinks JL was taken out by MDC, an mk delta-programmed assassin. Yoko is a very suspect figure, imo. She comes from a powerful banking family in Japan.

Double Fantasy - a reference to doubles. People should start waking up to the fact that they are used. And not just in intelligence.

Connections between Aleister Crowley, Jimmy Page and the Beatles

aleistercrowleytoday.blogspot.com...

Illuminati, Intell & Beatles
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
About the Italian experts - machine translation, so not the best, but understandable:

ASK WHO WAS THE "BEATLE"
Fabio Gigante Andriola and Alessandra | 15 July 2009
translate.google.com... 25C2%25ABbeatle%25C2%25BB-.aspx)

...Gabriella Carlesi and Francesco Gavazzeni are an odd pair: she is un'anatomopatologa, he a computer scientist. She is an expert in the recognition craniometrico, he puts the potential of computers available to a discipline born in the mid nineteenth century: the craniometria note. According to Zingarelli, "is the science that deals with the measurement of the skull in relation to anthropology and comparative all'Anatomia. Now, to identify a person has absolute damage the two exams: the fingerprints and the DNA (if the sampling is done properly, which is not always the case). In the absence of fingertips and DNA samples of the methodology used all'antropometria identification and, in particular, to craniometria, based on some specific points. In the face of anyone, unchangeable and codified by the French nell'Ottocento Paul Broca. What are these? In scientific terms we could not define the distance between the pupils, the intersection between the nose and arched sopraccigliari the point where the base of the nose is detached from the upper lip, the shape of the jaw and Regulation, the ear. Then there's the shape of the skull...

And about MFH -
You should probably be aware that there are people out there who don't want the truth about Paul's replacement becoming common knowledge. It would be so much harder for them to get away w/ this stuff if people were actually aware it was going on.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The photos the so called scientists used were all from a PID site-

This is what they actually said

In 2009, the Italian affiliate of Wired magazine published an article by Italians Francesco Gavazzeni (IT analyst) and Gabriella Carlesi (medico-legal)[clarification needed] in which they compared McCartney’s facial attributes (including skull and jaw shape) in photographs taken before and after his alleged demise, and concluded that it was possible that the photographs were not of the same person. They noted however, that they had not had direct access to McCartney, and that they were less certain of their conclusion than might have been the case had they been dealing with a corpse, where a more rigorous analysis would have been possible

en.wikipedia.org...

so they didnt prove anything, they said it was possible- but seeing as the photos they used came from a PID site we can conclude their findings were flawed to begin with.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"Have you read Fenton Bresler's book?"

No I haven't, but I'll make sure to check it out. Also, thanks for the link, very interesting stuff. Music is a very powerful medium which controls people - it's not just about having a good time.

The Beatles 'Revolver' album which was released in August of 1966 (around the time of Paul's alleged disappearance) contains a total of fourteen tracks. Of those fourteen songs, eight of them have the word "dead" or a form of the word dead in the lyrics. Another two or three songs make strong references to death, without using the word (such as the song 'I'm Only Sleeping').

Looking back, one has to wonder why 75% of the album is referencing death. Certainly, they must have experienced something tragic to write such a dark and heavy album. The clues are all out there for those who want to use more than just their eyes to see.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hmmm. "Sir" Paul McCartney.

I guess he served the Queen well. He's right up there with Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild and the likes...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
McCartney said of the rumour: "Anyway all of the things that have been, that have made these rumours, to my mind have very ordinary, logical explanations. To the people’s minds who prefer to think of them as rumours, then I am not going to interfere, I am not going to spoil that fantasy. You can think of it like that if you like. However, if the end result, the conclusion you reach is that I am dead, then you are wrong, because I am very much alive, I am alive and living in Scotland.”

He doesn't want to spoil your fantasy Falcon- I guess he finds it all quite amusing, I know I do- too funny.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

McCartney said of the rumour: "Anyway all of the things that have been, that have made these rumours, to my mind have very ordinary, logical explanations. To the people’s minds who prefer to think of them as rumours, then I am not going to interfere, I am not going to spoil that fantasy. You can think of it like that if you like. However, if the end result, the conclusion you reach is that I am dead, then you are wrong, because I am very much alive, I am alive and living in Scotland.”

Correction: The guy *pretending* to be Paul said that. Does this *really* seem like Paul McCartney?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Music is a very powerful medium which controls people...

"One quick way to destroy a society is through its music." - Vladimir Lenin

...McCartney (sic) then "wrote 'Helter Skelter' to be the most raucous vocal, the loudest drums, et cetera" and said he was "using the symbol of a helter skelter as a ride from the top to the bottom—the rise and fall of the Roman Empire—and this was the fall, the demise."[1] In British English, the term helter-skelter not only has its meanings of "confused" or "confusedly" but is the name of a spiralling amusement park slide.[7] ...

en.wikipedia.org...(song)

How Pop & Rock Music is Used to Manipulate Us
by Wes Penre, June 13, 2005
www.illuminati-news.com...

...Well, what people in general don't think about is that music is vibrations. What frequency the music vibrates on is directly determining what emotions and reactions you get from it. Classical music has its own vibration, which often lifts us up spiritually. Rock music has another frequency, hip-hop another and rap music yet another. Do we really think we have a choice as of what to listen to, as a society? Are we really that blind that we think that we, the consumers, are setting the trends? No, my friends, the trends are set by the Illuminati owned music industry, where they know exactly how frequencies work - they have the best scientists working for them, so what can we expect? One day, pop and rock is what they want us to listen to, the next day the trend is punk rock, then rap and then back to rock in an endless stream. Almost within a blink of an eye, the music you listened to yesterday is now not hip anymore and you are not supposed to listen to it, unless you are a nerd or something. They, the Illuminati-owned music companies, are the ones who decide what we want to listen to, and don't get fooled to believe it's anything else than that. The music they produce vibrates on the frequency they want us to vibrate on for the moment to enhance the New World Order Agenda! And that's it. They want to keep us on a certain frequency, where they can control us as a whole...

Interesting thread on ATS:
NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=3817715#pid3817715

Very interesting observation about Revolver...

[edit on 9-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join