It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Leader of Illuminati???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Yeah, the whole Paul is Dead thing is weird too. There seems to be too many "clues" including lines like "here's another clue for you all... the walrus was Paul" to believe there wasn't SOMETHING they were trying to portray.

Is there any significance or symbolism to the portrayal of Paul dying, presumably reflected by Sgt. Pepper, and then re-appearing? The whole thing is just weird.

if PM really died in 1966, the other guy took over him had the same talent and looks exactly like him?
come on people,give me a break

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

keops, saying the guy who replaced Paul had the same talent is ridiculous. If it is Paul, then you are saying Paul never got any better after '66. Are you also saying his songwriting stayed exactly the same and progressed no further after '66? The rumor also goes that the guy who replaced Paul won a look alike contest a few months prior to his death. There is no way you can say the Beatles didn't change after 1966. Everything about them changed. I personally don't believe the Paul is Dead rumor, but I do see why people would believe it. Your logic in not believing the rumor because he looks the same and is the exact same musician in completely incorrect. All the Beatles looks changed extremely. Their music changed to the extreme also. Are you familiar with the Beatles? Maybe you should refresh your Beatles history a little.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Originally posted by jamie83
reply to post by AgentStovkowski

Thanks for the link.

I'm guessing this is some sort of Illuminati symbolism, right?

who says this is a symbol representing love?????????????????

Hmm yes, those are the satanic horns hand symbolism. Good find.

If the thumb were not tucked in, it would just be sign language for love.

Here's some examples with photos. The first photo, is sign language for love, and is popular at rock concerts due to the hippy movement, woodstock, and all that stuff. The second photo is the masonic/illuminati symbolism which are mean to be "devil horns" or "demon horns".

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ive been investigating the whole Paul was replaced idea and i was looking at the iamaphoney videos on youtube. I found a bunch of connections with him and an unknown rapper named "time"...
here is the video supposedly "time" channeled the real Paul for his last album but he was going for lennon. they did some weird shamanic ritual with the help of his uncle a 33rd... i found all this out on the, Nothing is Real, Paul was replaced forum...
i dont know see what you guys think here's the only video i ran across

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here is the video clip where heather is talking about she knows something that it unbelievable. youtube.com... . Does this sound like she is describing spousal abuse? Or do you think she is describing something much more dramatic than that? Like I said before, I don't know her so I don't know how dramatic she is, but I do know how dramatic women can be and it is possible she is talking about something even less than abuse. Some women can be this dramatic over leaving the toilet seat up or being out of milk.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is a ton of stuff on the web about the PID/PWR rumor/conspiracy. I am still researching, so I can’t really say what I believe yet. I was in high school when the PID story hit in 1969. Everyone was checking out the “clues”.

All I know is that Paul’s later works were no where near the quality of his earlier stuff. I am still researching and I plan to let you know what I find.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jmanshiphop

This is all coming into focus for me now...

Why was John Lennon Killed??

Maybe he was a threat as he was distancing himself from the Beatles and Yoko Ono was a MASSIVE influence on his life...

Was John about to blow the cover that Paul was killed back in 66???

This is not a conspiracy I ever thought I would be interested in but actually the more I read the more it just feels right...

I'm English and I'm not a major fan of the Beatles or of McCartney but I think you kind of instinctually know when things are right and the Paul is dead seems to strike every fibre of my being as correct.

It all adds up...

Stranger things have happened at sea....

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Neon, I believe that Yoko Ono was possibly an illuminati handler. She destroyed Lennon’s musical career, and most likely had him killed. Possibly because John had such a charismatic relationship to his fans. Can you Imagine what he’d be writing and publicly proclaiming if he were alive today?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Isnt it a little more plausible that Paul is dead symbolically, or metaphorically?

The reason the Beatles music made such a drastic change is because they started doing massive amounts of '___'. Sgt. Peppers is the first album that illustrates this. Personally I dont think that there is any way that it could have been faked.

Paul is Dead....cooo cooo ka chu, I am the walrus. Come on people, these guys were spun out of their minds and made some really crazy stuff, which is also maybe some of the best music ever made.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

thats a similar point to what i raised earlier on in another thread of mine, however, the idea that paul is dead is just stupid..

Now you all say his music changed dramatically...well here it is...

the beatles music began to progressively change style after certian influences on their lives. When the album Help! was released, many styles began to emerge and indicate an influence that was slowly moving away from Beatlemania. Help! contained clear influences from Bob Dylan, and also the musical style was slowly starting to move away from the 'boy meet girl' style of the previous album. Refer to songs such ' Yesterday', 'Ticket to ride' and even to an extent 'another girl' which was about moving on for another girl. Now lets look at what came next?

Rubber Soul (1965) - the style began to evolve yet again, new influences such as acid trips and marijuana. WIKIPEDIA clearly expresses as below...

Rubber Soul represented a pronounced development in sophistication, thoughtfulness, and ambiguity. In particular, the relationships between the sexes moved from simpler boy-girl love songs to more nuanced, even negative portrayals. "Norwegian Wood", one of the most famous examples and often cited as the Beatles' first conscious assimilation of the lyrical innovations of Bob Dylan

Revolver (1966) further progression into and away from the previous styles as the music evolved. Songs such as 'love you too' used the eastern sounding instruments (i believe after the trip to India?) and this would now be carried onto SGT PEPPERS in 1967. Now sgt peppers utilised a new style and new instruments but the style can be slowly seen evolving from the previous albums. ...

Hope this help. The theory is just stupid.

As for PM ex, how do you know PM didnt get drunk and beat her up? Or his in impotent? the guy is 67 or some thing ffs.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I guess the "Paul McCartney is dead" thing is like the whole "Tupac is really alive" thing. Neither are true, and both are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Just a suggestion: perhaps the crime Mills is covering up has something to do with Paul's involvement in an assisted suicide of Linda. I remember there was some speculation at the time.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
reply to post by jmanshiphop

This is all coming into focus for me now...

Why was John Lennon Killed??

Reagan hired King to kill Lennon.

-

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Reagan hired King to kill Lennon.

-

Who is King?

There are several weird things about this whole subject.

Personally, my favorite is the fact that the gave Richard Starkey the name Ringo Starr.

Ring-Star = pentagram = satanic symbol.

Coincidence?

Then there's Paul McCartney's ambigram cover a couple of years ago -that's a direct illuminati reference.

Then there's the murders and attempted murders -Manson, Lennon, George Harrison, etc. Of course Stu Sutcliffe and Brian Epstein also died untimely deaths.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Oh good grief,

Paul is not dead you knuckleheads.

If he is then his double:

Looks exactly the same...

Sounds exactly the same...

To the point where he has fooled every member of his immediate family, every musician he's ever worked with...everyone he has ever known basically including every Beatles fan on the planet.

George Martin would know if it wasn't Paul at any of his recording sessions with him.

His voice is utterly unmistakable...

Why am I bothering? A couple of really stupid websites say he's dead so he must be...how could I think he's not...it's all there in black and white...they have photo's proving it....just because he really f**king obviously isn't f**king dead doesn't mean some whack job on the net isn't right does it...of course not...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe Heather Mills married him then found out he wasnt Paul McCartney at all?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Certainly a board worth perusing...

invanddis.proboards29.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How on this planet would this imposter fool the hundreds of friends and relatives McCartney has? Or were they all in on it and all managed to keep it quiet? You can see why the idea sounds ludicrous can't you?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would not be surprised at Mr McCartney being a member, or master of a coven. Magical symbolism seems to be relatively common in rock music. Three examples are the magical symbols associated with Led Zeppelin; the pentagram associated with Canadian rockers Rush and the sheer excess of symbolism associated with Metal bands.

Led Zeppelin Magical Symbols

Rush - Pentagram Album Cover abd Starman on Album Inside Sleeves

Dio - Demonic cover (a la Iron Maiden)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have been researching PID for about 9 months now. I definitely think Paul was replaced in late August or early September 1966. The Illuminati controls the entertainment industry just as it controls pretty much everything else. I believe they were using the Beatles to promote their agenda - for ex, spreading '___' to the masses in the mid '60's. My personal opinion is that Paul was not a "team player," and was taken out at the behest of the Illuminati. The media has been complicit in the cover-up for over 40 years - enough to convince me of the Illuminati's involvement. Anyway, my research leads me to believe that Faul/Bill has Illuminati connections, & may even be fairly high up on the Illuminati food chain. I do have evidence to support my position, which I will be posting in the near future. My aim is simply to open eyes about the Illuminati's control. I am also a huge Paul McCartney (the *real* Paul) fan, so I hope to expose what happened to him, as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join