It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO explodes over Phu Quoc Island

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
For Christ sake, please take a look at the thread about this story in the following forum. www.centurychina.com...

Here you will see windows frames, they are definitely man-made, from the workmanship one can instantly tell the flying object belongs to the 60's and 70's. No UFO in this case, only covering up for some spec ops.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
garyo1954, thank you for pointing it out: the purpose of this thread would be to find a possible explanation to the incident, and you have kindly shared an interesting one

Hehe interesting is one word..

Reports from the Russian Pacific Fleet’s flagship Varyag [pictured 1st left], known as the ‘killer of aircraft carriers’, is reporting to the Kremlin today that one of the United States most secret aircraft called the SR-91 Aurora [pictured 2nd left] was ‘blasted’ out of the skies over South East Asia by a US Naval ship operating in International waters off the coast of Vietnam.

----snip---

Russian Military Analysts further report that the trajectory of the doomed US space-plane shows it had left the vast American Military base in the Indian Ocean called Diego Garcia and headed towards the Pakistan-Iranian border before its being shot out of the sky.

Since an explosion [last picture on left] last week in an US Navy Intelligence Satellite Communication Center located in a hotel near the vast American Naval Base in San Diego, California, that virtually ‘decapitated’ their ability to ‘oversee’ US Air Force activities in the Indian and Pacific Oceans, Russian Military Analysts speculate that the shooting down of the SR-81 Aurora was a retaliatory strike against those American forces intending to ignite a Global War with attacks upon the Iranian Nation.

So the Russians say the US Navy shot down the Aurora SR91 or SR-81 on its way to start a war with Iran... that an explosion at US Navy Intelligence Satellite Communication Center made it impossible for the Navy to keep spying on the Air Force and its plan to take over the world...

YUP that about covers it to be sure

And people wonder why UFO reports don't get taken seriously

Well at last Reuters used the tern UFO... that is something at least

So just when did the Navy declare war on the Air Force?
I must have been out at the mine...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Larkin but Russia's military denied any involvement.

yet the writing on the metal is Russian...

One thing about the military mind is they have a passion for putting labels on everything even the "step here dummy" decals on everything... as the two above examples show

Maybe a stealth craft zoomed by, made a little flash bang and dropped some metal scrap to start a new Roswell...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you ron

The Russian analyst theory seems to be far fetched (it has been pointed out at page 1) as the whole article: intelgurl gave an elightening contribute to this thread about it.

It seems that some debris have symbols engraved, i wish to take a better look at them

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm so this video is taken from a webshot of the Ufocasebook tiny picture... this picture does it have any other source or larger version available? I may have missed it as I have not had time to read all the pages today

It does not appear in the Reuters image collection in the police office... so where did this piece come from?

Reuters
www.reuters.com...

I will catch up on the thread, but hey sometimes the day job comes first... I certainly wouldn't want to repeat an opinion someone already made...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Deleted to protect the Easter Bunny

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
According to this dubious source a US NAVAL SHIP shot down an Aurora SR-81 over Vietnam. THe articles goes on to say

it was a retaliatory strike against those American forces intending to ignite a Global War with attacks upon the Iranian Nation.

Here is a news report from Oz? It has a close up of the metal wreckage,

Has any nation reported a missing aircraft. This is an odd story!
I've been unable to find any recent news or information about this incident. Has the media been hushed up?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join