It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I was referred to this site through a search which I was conducting on www.codenameinsight.com (which I must say is an excellent source of information links). AboveTopSecret is an outstanding site, with many valuable resources. I encourage all personnel reading this post who are not registered to do so. I would also like to acknowledge Mr. Gray in his efforts to maintain one of the most versatile and complete websites in the world, pertaining to the quest for information. There are too many people in this world who have absolutely no clue as to what really happens behind the closed doors of our government, which we ironically call a "democracy". I am glad to see that there are others committed to revealing this information to the public, & opening their eyes to the truth. I apologize for not going into detail in my profile, but I'm sure you all understand. I come from a place where confidentiality is of the utmost importance, and for good reason. However, if you have questions, please feel free to contact me privately. Thanks.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thanks for joining ATS. I'm sure you will be making excellent contributions to this community.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
"I come from a place where confidentiality is of the utmost importance, and for good reason."

Cardiff ?????

I know I wouldn't openly admit I came from there.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi StarChild nice to meet you see you around ats hope you enjoy and find lots of things to read about

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
salutations, may your days and nights be filled with questions and may you find all the answers you are looking for.

hmmm...starts to speculate on who and where you are from (joking...i could care less)

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Exits are to my left and right. The food car is the one in the back, and no Smoking in any of the cars. Please have your ticket ready to be punched...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Great to have another soldier here. Too many don't have a concept of the other world. De ignorami liber.

top topics

join