It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Implicit: Race, Religion, General Bias

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It does seem that many political threads are devoted to religion and race as of late. For those that have not heard about it before, I thought I would share a link to Project Implicit.

It is a test put forth by Harvard to gauge bias with regards race, religion, weight, age, etc... It is based on word association and images, and picks up ones subconsious biases based on their reaction speed. I have found the tests to be pretty accurate.

From a conspiracy standpoint, I also find the idea to be a bit scary. If the government or employers started using tests like this to select employees, juries, judges, etc... it could definitely be abused.

It would be very interesting if people posted their results, but I can see where many might not want to share that information depending on which tests they choose to take.

I believe they offer tests in various languages so if English is not your first language you can still participate. The site is safe and legit, it only takes a few seconds to fill out the questionnaire and get started, but you will want to have a decent internet connection (it is based on response time).

implicit.harvard.edu...

join