It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's clear this up once and for all. Greys = skin or suit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know that some people are of the opinion that the "Grey" archetype aliens that some people describe being abducted by and/or seeing are "naked" and so uber-powerful that they do not require any kind of stabilizing suit such as a 'space suit'. I was wondering how many of you feel this way? Because in my opinion, no matter how advanced they may be, this supposed race of aliens would still require a suit of some sorts to be able to traverse the cosmos, exit their craft, and so forth.

The idea of a "Grey" being nothing more than a suit becomes even more plausible when you consider how .. anatomically unfriendly their facial features are. Typically a "Grey" has massive, gigantic solid black eyes with no pupils. They either have dot-like nostril holes where a nose should be, or nothing there at all. Their mouth is also sometimes described as being suspiciously absent entirely, other times it is described as a small slit with little to no apparent function. The same goes for where "Ears" would be, the theme runs throughout. To me this makes it obvious that "Greys" actually look quite different from that what we *think* they look like, and have really only seen their space suits, not their skin or actual eyes or any other features. The fact that Grey is a neutral color, perfect for taking on color as a primer when it comes to painting for instance, is no coincidence. I am sure it has something to do with a cloaking technology to disappear, or a chameleon-like technology to blend in.

What perplexes me is, what do the little buggers actually look like under those cute Grey emotionless suits? I've got a feeling that they aren't beauty queens, just a hunch. Travis Walton I believe his name is recalls being abducted by "Greys" who he saw outside of their suits, while he was in their craft. He described them in quite a creepy way; brownish skin, very ugly, almost like Hobgoblins or something like this. If you ask me, this makes alot more sense, and I bet that is their space suit.

I'd like to hear any arguments against it being a suit, and what kind of evidence you may have to suspect "Greys" are running around the Milky Way butt-naked?

[edit on 5/26/2008 by runetang]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They may not have mass to begin with (a physical body). Perhaps to interact with us they need a 2nd skin, or "matter suit". Who knows what bizzare forms of intelligent life are out there.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Perhaps they're nothing more than holographic projections.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's a suit , some report seeing reptillian slit eyes under those big sunglasses like eye while under abudction and pretty close to their face.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
They may not have mass to begin with (a physical body). Perhaps to interact with us they need a 2nd skin, or "matter suit". Who knows what bizzare forms of intelligent life are out there.

That's really good thinking there. But nonetheless, a suit is needed.. be it to manifest and interact in the physical dimension we find ourselves in, or if it is needed to stabilize the atmosphere surrounding the humanoid alien and provide it cloaking/chameleon style counter measures. In any scenario, a suit is a suit.

I just can't picture an advanced race of humanoid aliens living on a planet in this Galaxy or a neighboring one.. in this same physical dimension, who collectively abstain from wearing any form of covering or clothing. Unless they lacked free will, and acted as a sort of ant colony for lack of a better description.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
while i liked the "grays are suits" idea for a long time.. especially after seeing it in "fire in the sky"...
i was kind of let down when i heard Travis Walton interviewed on Coast to Coast.. and a caller asked him about whether there actually were "rotting people" and he said nope.. the producers of the movie made that up for suspense effect... and he said they ALSO made up the whole thing about the grays being a "suit".. and he said that that's not at all what happened.. no suits. just regular grays.

you also might want to try to differentiate in your post about the "shurt drone grays" and the "tall white grays"

the tall whites have been described as being the "actual" aliens.. while the little "grays" .. are merely manufactured "programmable biological entities" for grunt-work tasks.

I DO think.. that the black lenses over the eyes... most likely are organic heads-up-displays that show a range of different light-bands etc.. information integrated into their ship etc..

-

[edit on 26-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
while i liked the "grays are suits" idea for a long time.. especially after seeing it in "fire in the sky"...
i was kind of let down when i heard Travis Walton interviewed on Coast to Coast.. and a caller asked him about whether there actually were "rotting people" and he said nope.. the producers of the movie made that up for suspense effect... and he said they ALSO made up the whole thing about the grays being a "suit".. and he said that that's not at all what happened.. no suits. just regular grays.

you also might want to try to differentiate in your post about the "shurt drone grays" and the "tall white grays"

the tall whites have been described as being the "actual" aliens.. while the little "grays" .. are merely manufactured "programmable biological entities" for grunt-work tasks.

I DO think.. that the black lenses over the eyes... most likely are organic heads-up-displays that show a range of different light-bands etc.. information integrated into their ship etc..

-

Tall greys are hight ranking ones , the small ones are just clones but they arent android or such , cloning is very popular amongst them and its a easy task to clone humans or w/e for them.

Ok and now about your sigs , morgellon is a crap parasite created by the reptillians to create bad symptoms to us and in no way it is good , you seriously beleive that those who suffer from it are evolving or w/e ?? LOL 2012 is disinfo , its most likely about when the reptillian wanted their total dommination plans to be completed ( won't happens ). I dont wan't to look like a ass or w/e but CMON dude ..morgellon ?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sblazed

Originally posted by prevenge

-

Tall greys are hight ranking ones , the small ones are just clones but they arent android or such , cloning is very popular amongst them and its a easy task to clone humans or w/e for them.

Ok and now about your sigs , morgellon is a crap parasite created by the reptillians to create bad symptoms to us and in no way it is good , you seriously beleive that those who suffer from it are evolving or w/e ?? LOL 2012 is disinfo , its most likely about when the reptillian wanted their total dommination plans to be completed ( won't happens ). I dont wan't to look like a ass or w/e but CMON dude ..morgellon ?

don't derail the thread.
i don't "believe" anything
if you want to talk about morgellons and the 2012 dna change.. and the info that i've correlated.. then talk about it on the thread in my sig, not here.

-

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I choose to believe that if the grays are still in a physical state that of course they would wear some kind of suit. Any race that can successfully roam the cosmos and come to Earth if they want to, knows the dangers of space or other worlds. Besides they would be advanced enough to create suits that can do things we cant imagine. Just my two cents.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Why do you think they are suits of some sort?

With the ability to generate and maintain an intense gravitational field, I believe you would be able to move throughout the cosmos in your own atmosphere.
Would you agree?

I think you should checkout the video that Bob Lazar made.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It seems these aliens do where clothing of some sort - maybe they like our cloth designs

Carl Higdon saw a humanoid entity standing quite tall, at over six feet in height. The alien was dressed in a black jump suit with a wide belt. The belt was decorated with a six-pointed star and emblem of yellow

Bonnie Jean Hamilton had an abduction encounter where she described them as living, sentient beings, wearing blue overalls

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I just can't picture an advanced race of humanoid aliens living on a planet in this Galaxy or a neighboring one.. in this same physical dimension, who collectively abstain from wearing any form of covering or clothing. Unless they lacked free will, and acted as a sort of ant colony for lack of a better description.

No offense, but that seems like a weak presupposition to me. Why does free will equate to shame? Can you not imagine one without the other? And if a race felt no need to wear any kind of covering then there would be nothing to 'abstain' from, collectively or not.

I don't mean to shoot you down, it just doesn't seem like your logic holds water. I do like the 'meat suit' theory though.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
It seems these aliens do where clothing of some sort - maybe they like our cloth designs

Carl Higdon saw a humanoid entity standing quite tall, at over six feet in height. The alien was dressed in a black jump suit with a wide belt. The belt was decorated with a six-pointed star and emblem of yellow

Bonnie Jean Hamilton had an abduction encounter where she described them as living, sentient beings, wearing blue overalls

yeah that's like that one in washington where that ... hmm forgot his last name.. i tHINk it's dr martin.. not sure..

but he hit an alien in the head in 96' and has this video of it .. it's in a black "wetsuit" type thing.. with the same features as an average "gray"

i think there are LOTS of "gray" species...
seems that it's a kind of bottleneck crescendo that evolution.. or self-evolution (biologically engineering yourself) ..
a "form" that's most efficient .. (however visually unpleasant to ME at least)

-

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to read more of your posts.

I remember when people talked about little green men. My thoughts even then were "skin suit".

What's interesting to me is Betty and Barney Hill described their grey with roundish eyes. As time went on grey's had large almond shaped eyes. I immediately thought - goggles.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Travel a billion miles just to run around naked! Doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Their original forms, "size" and species origin and color may be their biggest secret. I seriously doubt you'll get that answer here either. Especially, if there are actually several species.

According to some stories, these alleged aliens use various forms. Some of them are artificial such as android and others can than be projections through our minds. Others are said to use human forms and bodies to speak through and use temporarily as mothpieces.

Grey or blue grey to a white and mottled grey (spots) seems to be more common from what I recall though. Color and body or suit uniform may be more about their position and job descrition.

Suits and or masks could be used to make them appear as naked reptilians or as glowing entities. I had on at least one occassion in which they apparently even use a type of body masking paint or stain color such as black, probably used more at night.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

It is difficult at best for me to think that any creature, not native to this world could or would even attempt exposure to our environment without protection. Let alone examine a nasty human without protection.

I've live on earth my entire life, born and raised, and I wouldn't dream of examining someone without at least using gloves and in most cases, full body protection.

Therefore, the gray must be a suit.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

I like this idea and maybe we can take it one step further since we are discussing "hypothetically".

What if, the "greys" themselves are "inter-dimensional beings" and can cross the dimensional barrier because they are in "spirit form" or vibrate at a different frequency... they CANNOT interact with us physically because they lack mass.

So they develop these "grey suits" or bio-mechanical "vehicles" (UFO's) to inhabit or possess so they can physically interact in this dimension.

These "suits or vehicles" are PHYSICAL and exist here, but are manipulated or OCCUPIED by them at certain times. This possibly correlates with under ground or under water UFO bases. A place which these physical "objects or suits" reside until used or needed by the inter-dimensionals.

We may be touching on something here that could lead to a breakthrough.
I cannot help to remember the conclusions of Dr. Jacques Vallee.

In this interview, given in 2000, he states that he believes this phenomenon to actually be able to manipulate space and time, or dimensions, if you will.

Dr. Jacques Vallee: ....that fact that the phenomenon occurred throughout history and also the ability to manipulate space and time suggests that we're dealing with a phenomenon that can manipulate dimensions. And, that's why I'm really excited about it. Because, I think that's where we can do some new science...

There seems to be data that would support this theory. Interesting...

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
nice information there, alterego

i too think they might be from a higher density / dimension, mainly because of the nature of sightings .. how the UFO's defy what we consider to be the unbreakable laws of physics.

the biological suit thing also makes sense, it would be a cloned body, which explains how they all look the same, the Grey's that is. and this explains the need to take tissue and organs and blood from cattle left mutilated, and from humans purportedly. also, eggs and sperm from humans, as well as tissue and blood.

when they have the biological material, they can then use it to make the bodies that they inhabit .. perhaps when one body dies they get a new one heh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join