It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing jesus in your dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i was wondering if any of you dream intepreters could tell me what seeing jesus in your dream might indicate. i only saw his head..and it seems like he was trying to tell me something very important..but i couldn't make it out.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Interesting. I had a dream not to long ago were he was carrying me in both his arms and a black cat was trying to grab my foot and bite me? The impression I got was that everything would be alright - even though I was scared. Maybe he is trying to tell you to grab his hand and he will watch over you?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh boy! That is not a good sign when someone dreams about the head of 'god-like' being without a body. I would image a full view of his glory instead. Anyway, this could mean 'Jesus' is watching over you. If perchance you have an image of 'Jesus' somewhere inside your dwelling, maybe you need to connect with your inner 'deity'. I dunno.

[edit on 2008-5-25 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
oh yeah forgot to mention. at first it was the head of some monster looking creature..then it transformed into jesus.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Historically, people who see jesus in dreams/visions/hallucinations are declared prophets and have books written about them lmao.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
First this passage from the Book of Job. Some will regard the dream as a psychological event, while others, such as myself have learned that the it can be both. Instruction, enlightenment, and even entertainment.

The Book of Job 33:14

For God speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while they slumber on their beds, 16 then he opens the ears of men, and terrifies them with warnings, 17 that he may turn man aside from his deed, and cut off pride from man; 18 he keeps back his soul from the Pit, his life from perishing by the sword.

Jesus comments on his appearance to those who seek him by doing the will of the Father which is his commands.

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

He will come upon you like a thief when you least expect it and when you awake in the morning, put your hand with a pencil and write what you think it meant. Sometimes the meaning takes moments if not months to understand after further review.

The message is found in the beholder, and it ultimately is directed at moving yourself.
Its your choice.

Peace

[edit on 29-5-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Funny i came across this...... i was just thinking the other day about a dream i had aged about 10...... it was jesus carrying the cross, he was in pain and there was lots of shouting.... it actually scared me for weeks at the time... and im not religious at all......

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You don't need religion to believe in God and His son Jesus. God is a spirit, and they that worship him, must worship him, in spirit and truth.

This dream of Jesus head...reminded me of this passage of scripture:

I commend you brethren that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances even as I delivered them to you. I would ye knew that Christ is the head of every man. And the man is the womans head. And God is Christs head. Every man praying or prophesying having any thing on his head, shameth his head. Every woman that prayeth or prophesieth bare headed, dishonesteth her head. For it is even all one, and the very same thing, even as though she were shaven. If the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn. If it be shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her cover her head.

And they that tell you that you need a church, a pastor, a priest in order to get to God...those are the true monsters...a monster that tries to be that head, which head is our Lord Christ Jesus.

Are ye not *ware that ye are the temple of God, and how that the spirit of God dwelleth in you?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well i saw jesus in dream 2 times.1 time he appeard and i realised he was jesus even without presenting himself and he said anyone who will destroy a church will be punishet and he said to me open the bible and read LUKE.After a week i saw him again this time i saw him closer and he look like a sheperd with a rod but didnt speak he just walked.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
.I had a dream too, 7 months ago.I saw jesus in dream.He didnt present himself but i knew in the moment he was appeard,and i had strange presenc he was walkin toward me he look like a shepherd he had a rod on is right hand and told me to open the bible and read LUKE.But i could not remember his face well.I havent read the bible yet but i will try.-

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LordInfamous

I had that exact same dream. I saw a bright half moon in the dark sky and the face of a beast which later changed to the face of Jesus and his eyes were following me where ever I moved. I opened the door and walked outside and there was Jesus laying down before me looking straight at me. I could tell he was extremely tall even though he was laying down. I walked up close to him and touched his bare back then I woke up. He was extremely handsome with tan skin and long curly hair. His eyes were glowing and they were blue.

new topics

top topics

join