It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Jigglers: Greys Love 'Em, You Can Too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Isn't it strange how the United States is getting fatter? Blame it on the food we eat, no exercise, "genetics," etc... But are any of those the real answer?

Countries across the world are blaming their now increasing obesity on the American diets invading their land. Could it be that we are purposely being fattened up by none other than the so called "Greys" from Zeti Reticuli?

There has been talk of "Greys" feeding on our negative emotions and such; what better way to feed off of negative emotions than that which makes the majority of people depressed? Fat! Since it seems they can only take in a nice liquid/semi-liquid substance, why not the negative emotive fat of we humans? We will be harvested for our fat. And maybe the rest of us (after the fat) will be ground up into a nice protein shake.
On another note: what is the best way to eat your fellow human should the time arise (since all of our other sources of meat are being purposely diseased)? Or maybe you would just choose to go the Vegan route.
Personally, I'd spit-fire grill my tasty human. A little garlic, basil, salt, pepper, etc... You'd have the beginning of a mighty fine meal. Humans are pretty much made out of every other meat (since we eat everything). You are what you eat right? I'm hungry, lets eat!

[Edited on 3-17-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i like it
but i put the blame on partially hydrogenated vegtable oil
change in life styles
fast food
may be something to it
they greys are loving it either way

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't think aliens are making everyone fat, I think everyone is just lazy. Everyone wants to look good, but who WANTS to exercise and eat right? As for the other question, I don't think I'd ever eat another person, even in a stuck-in-a-cabin-that's trapped-under-60 feet-of-snow situation, but Soy Sauce makes anything taste pretty good.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. There was a "hint" of sarcasm in it.
Just a fun topic to talk about.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
that would be kind of hunorus if the grays were making us fat cuz we're the intellegent ones

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeah, it would be.
Fattening up the flock. Humans make for good eaten!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ooh you make it sound so good! We are a pretty abundant animal, and some of us do about as much as the animals we already eat, so why not? I bet we'd be really good.

DC

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
As far as I know, Greys don't like the taste of Pixy flesh, so I'm ok.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Of course if greys really wanted to feed on our fat, they wouldn't let so many fat people go to waste by dying and being buried or incinerated. Why don't fat people instead just mysteriously "vanish?" (Maybe the greys underestimated the grotesque weight humans can reach, and didn't build spaceships big or powerful enough to tractor beam 'em aboard.)

And yes, americans are whales indeed, and any other foreigner who partakes of the SAD (Standard American Diet) regime will also succumb to the diseases associated with this diet of "civilization." Among other ethnicities, this was clearly seen among eskimos who were robust and healthy, eating mostly raw animal fat and meat, until they were exposed to cooking; from whence they began to experience the diseases of "civilization."

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by good vibrations
Of course if greys really wanted to feed on our fat, they wouldn't let so many fat people go to waste by dying and being buried or incinerated. Why don't fat people instead just mysteriously "vanish?" (Maybe the greys underestimated the grotesque weight humans can reach, and didn't build spaceships big or powerful enough to tractor beam 'em aboard.)

And yes, americans are whales indeed, and any other foreigner who partakes of the SAD (Standard American Diet) regime will also succumb to the diseases associated with this diet of "civilization." Among other ethnicities, this was clearly seen among eskimos who were robust and healthy, eating mostly raw animal fat and meat, until they were exposed to cooking; from whence they began to experience the diseases of "civilization."

The fat is what they prefer. If you go dig up an obese person's grave, a few days after having been buried, you will find them to be skinny as a twig. The greys suck out all of that fat for consumption. Also, where do you think the fat goes after someone has had liposuction? The grey's buy it off the surgeons, or just take it. It certainly isn't used for making soap!

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
i like it
but i put the blame on partially hydrogenated vegtable oil
change in life styles
fast food
may be something to it
they greys are loving it either way

Mmmm i wonder what smoked alien tastes like

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
The fat is what they prefer. If you go dig up an obese person's grave, a few days after having been buried, you will find them to be skinny as a twig. The greys suck out all of that fat for consumption. Also, where do you think the fat goes after someone has had liposuction? The grey's buy it off the surgeons, or just take it. It certainly isn't used for making soap!

I do believe you've hit the nail on the head! lol

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sounds like a combination of "To Serve Man" and "Soylent Green"! UGH!
Hey, I used to be a Grey. I never ate any humans. How do they taste? Hehehe!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
They taste... DELICIOUS!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You know, ive been kinda curious to what human meat tastes like. Any assumptions/actual results? Theres bound to be a few cannibals on ATS...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
world_misanthropy,

I'm sure there are cannibals on ATS. I've wondered many times what human meat taste like. I suppose it is only natural to wonder such things - there is enough of it!

I'm sure human meat (as I mentioned in a previous post : ) tastes very different from one person to the next. Human-animals have such varying diets from one another - mostly unnatural diets, from all those artificial foods and the preservatives we use. Regular animals usually consume only what is natural to them, it doesn't vary, very often - that is why the meat usually doesn't tastes too different from different members of the same species, if at all.

Because of the crap that most humans put into their bodies, I'm sure most humans would be downright unhealthy to eat, lol. That is why I was leaning more towards having a vegetarian (in a previous post) for dinner - they're probably the most healthy (meat wise) to eat!
Though, I'm sure most human-animals taste kind of like a mixture between chicken and beef, as well as a million different types of preservatives - you are what you eat! With all those preservatives - if prepared right - I'm sure human meat wouldn't spoil as fast as most types of meat.

Bon App�tit!

[Edited on 4-10-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

top topics

join