It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Year's Bilderberg Meeting in Virginia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: BILDERBERG IS MEETING IN VIRGINIA!

www.youtube.com

The Source is a link to a YouTube video. There are two other links to written articles closely related to the video: BILDERBERGml/bi RUSE EXPOSED & JIM TUCKER’S BILDERBERG ITINERARY
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/6/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Basically, it seems that Bilderburg had "leaked" news that it had already met in Greece, but editor Jim Tucker of the American Free Press claims to have learned otherwise.

It seems that ATS'ers in the vicinity of Chantilly, VA has an advance warning on what to watch out for.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

So, I am at work, I cannot view utube videos from this computer, as many others on ATS cannot. Could you provide some specifics on the article/video, so I and others are not missing out on the details of this event?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This site is run by Tony Gosling who has been following them for years now

secure.gn.apc.org...

Its a store of information on Bilderberg and their related subjects.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Quote..
"A Dutch newspaper is reporting that Holland's Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende (pictured) and Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen are set to attend the annual Bilderberg conference in Washington DC from June 5-8, apparently confirming that a recent alleged Bilderberg meeting in Athens Greece was merely a ruse."

[edit on 4-6-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones on Coast to Coast - Emergency Update

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Expect the name of McCain's and Obama's running mate to be announced very very soon.
They're all probably naked or robed in a dark room somewhere drawing straws at this very moment.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have problems watching videos here too...My modem link is too slow & I wind up wasting 3-4 minutes of "loading" for every 1 second of actual viewing.

The YouTube link listed as the "source" is merely showing how Jim Tucker discovered the new Bilderburg meeting. There's two links in the "snippet," but the first one (Bilderburg Ruse Exposed) gets me a "404 error" now...It may have been moved in the American Free Press website & I'm re-posting the link here. However, the 2nd link (Jim Tucker's Bilderburg Itinerary) in the "snippet" is all text & still works for me.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I was in Chantilly all weekend, actually work there...saw the protestors...no famous people though. Lotta security...obviously

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Everything is coming along just like the Bible said. You can count on the fact it will all end like God promised over 2600 years ago.

new topics

top topics

join