It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stewart Swerdlow Interview - ATS MIX Show 84

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow will sit down with Dave and Johnny and chat about such subjects as his upcoming trip to Bolivia, Reptilians, Montauk, Mind Control, Health, Spirituality and so much more. The interview is slated for June 2nd.

Now is the perfect time to post your questions for Stewart now. His website is located here:

Stewart Swerdlow Official Website

PLEASE REMEMBER ONLY QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THIS THREAD. This is not a discussion thread and will be monitored ...! Please only post your Questions to be asked of Mr. Swerdlow .. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CREATE THREADS OF YOUR OWN IN OTHER AREAS OF ATS (OTHER THAN ATSMIX).

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 6/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i got a question for him,

According to Mr. Swerdlow, " m a r i j u a n a " is used to promote mind control, he says its a trigger. He says the government uses it to promote and execute mind control. My question is, then why isn't it legal if they want us to be under their "control"?

In my view, " m a r i j u a n a " enhances brain alpha wave activity.

(Moderator edited for content)

[edit on 5/24/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello Stewart,
I have been privy to experiencing several of your videos and am honored to be able to ask you a question.

I am curious as to what you may reveal about the recent confirmation of Dark matter in our Cosmos. Is this a part of Stargate Technology and how we can traverse the Universe?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Another question....

I have not watched commercial tv for over 3 years...and do not have cable. I do not read the newpaper or watch news on TV (it's all bad) but receive info off of the internet...so I view what I want and do not have to be exposed to the latest bombing or disaster...though I am current on world events, but only snippets. I meditate and try to stay grounded.

I wake at 5:02 quite often...and have sleep disruption in the early morning hours...and my mind is ablaze. I am creative - compose music & write.
I do not have ringing of the ears but do experience vibrations and tones at times.

Are these vibrations all mind control ?
Are we able to tune in with the vibrations of others or of a collective consciousness ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 5/26/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 5/26/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Stewart,

Long time no hear!!! I was wondering if you could give this dream a shot at analysis. You did analyse it years ago, but I cannot for the life of me remember too much about its programming aspect. Regards

I was in a bedroom, there was a man trying to seduce me three times, each time I said no.

Then he changed to a female and tried again, I accepted. I got out of bed and walked to a brown table, and on the table there was a Yellow Birthday Card in comic book style.

The first scene was an overview of the bedroom with video cameras in each corner of the room filming the man trying to seduce me. The next scene in the Birthday Card was the morphing into a woman.

The next scene was I walking to the table and picking up the Birthday Card. The next scene was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card.

It was eternal. At that point, the book turned to fire, and Satan appeared (looking like the star wars phantom menace red faced guy).

He said to me 'Come with me' three times, I said no three times.

As I said no the last time, he vanished in fire, and 666 were displayed in front of me burning to ashes. Then I was picked up by clouds and taken to the sky where the words 7TH HEAVEN appeared.

That is when I woke up.

Thanks in advance

Im a Marty

[edit on 24/5/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Stewart,

My questions are going to be complex but at the same time very simple and to the point.

Why is it that there has been a trend towards "super-hero" movies recently in the media/movies/TV shows, and does this involve the process of programming through mass mind control of the public through MK-ULTRA similar programs, and is the Federal Government behind it, or is it the Seven World Bankers, and is it their agenda to push everyone into the "super-hero" mode without thought of action in order to make them act through emotional overload to get themselves killed?

Next question

Why would the United States Federal Government have the Continuity of Government program knowingly therefore assuming command of world structure and underground facilities, and in essence through this program be commiting mass-murder of the societal structure of the United States of America through the rest of the population being either killed off through the "cataclysmic event", whatever it may be through the Pentagon's programs of contingencies, and as well that the mass population will die through attempting to survive, as well as being forced into internment camps through Homeland Security and F.E.M.A.?

2nd Part to that last question

Doesn't the United States Federal Government know that any and all survivors would see this as the "save yourself and screw the population" process, and what are their contingency programs for something like that, are they assuming since 1% or less of the populace will be saved through Continuity of Government that less than .05% of the world's population will survive a "world cataclysmic event" that they just do not care?

Waiting patiently now for your answers.

Also, what do you predict as the "October Surprise" I mention here?

October Surprise Predictions - Hedging Your Bets For 2008 Election

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
October Surprise

Reading the definition of "October Surprise" for reference on another thread elsewhere on ATS, I began to wonder what the current one would be.

Read the definition on Wikipedia with the link I provided you at the top of this thread, and you will see, it is essentially said in the smallest terminology, a "Political Jack-In-The-Box" in that it is something that is so surprising, and or controversial so as to influence the outcome of an election.

An example, and I am not saying speicifically the date of October, but the Monica Lewinsky scandal where she "smoked the President's cigar" using the colorful euphamism there for a sexual favor, that we all know about because of the news media. That is similar to an "October Surprise" in that it influenced the public's opinion of Bill Clinton and his Presidential Administration.

So, the reason I began this thread, is so people can put there "October Surprise" predictions, and specifically being that I posted it here in the "War On Terrorism" forum area, it is that I am stating I believe it will be involved in some context and or connection to the current and ongoing War On Terror, in some way, shape, or form.

Will it be that Osama bin Laden will be found and captured?

Will it be that Osama bin Laden will be found to have been dead for some time?

Will it be that one of the current Presidental Adminstration will get assassinated?

Will it be that one of the Presidnetial nominees will be assassinated?

Will it be found out that Bush is guilty of "war crimes" by the F.B.I.?

Will it be that some foreign dignatary will shed light on oil scandals?

Will it be Hugo Chavez will officially declare war on the United States of America?

Will it be that life in found on Mars?

Will it be a "false flag operation" involving aliens?

Who know at this point in the game, but I am interested in your opinions as well as predictions. Be thorough and give website links to back up your views as well as state your beliefs, even linking to other ATS'ers work here on the site or even to your own ATS links, utilizing it to back yourself up.

My personal opinion is that Bush or Cheney, or even a Presidential nominee will make a world startling announcement of some kind, or even the possibility of Nuclear War on American soil.

No links to back that up, just a hunch. My gut tells Me something big will happen.

Always follow your gut instinct.

I think no matter what it is that the "October Surprise" is, it will involve the "War On Terror" in some way.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

I am not stating that I believe in aliens, but I know a lot of people here on ATS do, so I included that.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have noticed that if a person comes out with enough info that is true, or at least sounds good, there reaches a sort of critical mass that when reached, most people, regardless of "intelligence", just fall over and start eating out of their hand. In that spirit, I ask a question which really should have been asked a long time ago.

Why is it that every single person who has had contact with alien beings, like Billy Meier, Alex Collier, have been guilt tripped about damage to our environment, humanity being inhuman to humanity, etc, but never seem to mention the Reptilian shapeshifting hybrids or the posession by astral Reptilian type beings. You mention in your books that these beings have amazing multidimensional type technology, and I find it interesting that they do not talk about them. If a human psychic can see the astral entities and them in their Reptilian form, then the aliens, all having psychic abilities all should be able to easily see them. And they seem to have fantastic technology. There is absolutely no way that they cannot know about them, if they exist. Why do they not talk about them? Why is this?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by King Crass]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Would you agree that mind control terminology and symbolism is in actuality much easier to describe than you have done?

For example, the identification of a viewer with an anti-hero, such as The Punisher, is more relevant in suggesting that the viewer/identifier is dissociating negative memories in favor of the accepted reaction to public media.

The death of an enemy=the disinclination to negative (or unconformed)thought.

If this were the case, then could it be possible that the very nature of public media is more concerned with creating an indentification with the individual to generalized content and thusly help to discourage the individual from personal experience/thoughts that do not correlate with the norm?

This would be a more applicable definition of mind control for the masses...

I ask this, which I hope proves to be as concise as I intended, for the reason that your literature seems to be overly complex and intricate. This would seem to imply an authoritative stance on the subject that discourages any rational discourse with your expression...indeed, I think that the 'complexity' of your rhetoric is actually designed to confuse and befuddle the honest reader and investigator on these topics...

Thank You for Your Attention.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Do you use your 'programming knowledge' on others while you are promoting yourself?

Why would you present the information (though I too tend to think it is presented in an overly complex manner; the same way that Scientology uses the term engram instead of 'negative thought/memory) to the masses who are perhaps ethically and conceptually unaware of what any of this means?

Just questions...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Stewart, in one of your books, you stated that you worked in a psychiatric ward i believe? Was this after you did a minor in psychology as stated on your myspace page?

Stewarts Myspace Page

1) What role did you play in the wards? a psychiatric nurse?

2) Did having experience in the wards allow you to be familiar with mind-patterns of people who really were unwell mentally such as bipolar, schizophrenia, and even mutliple-personality/dissociative disorder? This I ask as some references were made in The Healers Handbook

3) Are there connections to programmed individuals based on trauma from real hurt as a child, to specifically traumatized for programming purposes? Could you explain how someone can determine the difference without having to delve into your work. How would an average person determine if someone is programmed, or really unwell.

4) Having seen a psychologist, I was amused to have done the 'Child Within' exercise with her, something that you promote in The Healers Handbook, having done a minor in psychology, did this help with refining your 'Child Within' exercises

Thanks in advance

Johnny, when is the interview scheduled to be done, as well as uploaded to ATS?

[edit on 31/5/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Steward

I have read and listened to alot of your material and have one question for you to answer, there is a whole new cottage industry out there with claimants stating fantastic things, selling dvd's and books. To mention a few....Burisch, Weidner, Deagle, Farrell, Marrs, Sereda, Bushman, Pye and Tsarion to just mention a few.

My question is what makes your material the Truth ?

new topics

top topics

join