It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I had an unusual dream the other night.I dreamt that I was sat on the pavement outside a bank with a man and a woman then I stood up and went into the bank to the right of the cashiers booths there was a bear standing on its hind legs.Then in through the window an eagle flew in and attacked the bear then a monkey seemed to get involved.The three animals seemed to be having a three way fight but it was very stylised .Watching it it was almost like watching a ballet.The monkey had hold of the bear, the eagle had hold of the monkeys tail ,the eagle was biting the bears ear and they were kind of dancing.

As you can see the dream was very clear and very curious.I was hoping someone might know what this symbolised or could recomend a site that listed dream symbols like bears,eagles,and monkeys.

I'm fairly skeptical about dream interpretation but I'm curious as to what it all symbolised.

TN1

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't believe in dreams since i am a scientist but i am always open-minded ...
Just a suggestion :It seems political but i have heard lots of the same dreams !!
The bear probably symbolise the former soviet union,now the Russia federation!!The eagle the USA!
And the monkey ,i am not quite sure but i think is probably the EUROPE, i cannot say 100% but it must be either the monkey or the Panther ,have a look in the web and tell me what did you find .

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 01:55 PM
link   
JB1,

Try image streaming the dream...

www.winwenger.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The monkey could possibly represent a tropic nation.

Why would the monkey represent Europe?

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Perhaps it represents what is going on behind the scenes in the preparation for war on Iraq. The Bear represents Russia, the eagle USA, and the monkey, Iraq/arab nations.

I think that the 3 way fight means that the USA and Russia will fight Iraq together, but neither will want to share the oil, which is what the coming conflict is obviously about.

[Edited on 19-1-2003 by CiderGood_HeadacheBad]

new topics

top topics

join