It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Coup d'tat ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know that rense.com is way out there at times but I found the topic discussed here rather alarming. I know there are people in our armed forces on this board so I am wondering what the board consensus is here.

Source: www.rense.com...

Excerpted:
- Talk of a military coup - to reverse what he calls the administrative coup d'etat that happened on 9/11 - are rife within the corridors of the Pentagon
- In his various interviews and publications, deGrand-Pre has called 9/11 "an administrative coup d'etat." He suggests the only way the neocons can be stopped is by a military coup d'etat, and estimates 70 percent of key military personnel are in favor of such a step. But the possibility is complicated, he says, by the large number of key military players who have gone over to the Council on Foreign Relations team. Some of these players, including three- and four-star generals, however, may side with the military while pretending to be on the side of the neocons.

Now that's some scary #e.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Clarification: I know that we have some members of the armed forces among us but I am wondering what the ATS readers think. I'm not asking anyone to endanger their career by asserting their opinion here.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't know why, but it sounds like a hoax to me.

They talked of mutiny, and there's already a lot of that going on in the rank and file, but a coup is really an extreme last resort, and only on condition of TOTAL executive corruption.

I think some General officers might smell a rat, they're pretty smart dudes, but the fact remains that SOMEONE rammed planes into the WTC and in that case, unfortunately, I think they would commit to an 'ask questions later' policy.

DC

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I suspect the reason it has taken so long for the boys at the top to see the big picture is because of the self defeating compatmentalisation. How can someone in a postion to make a difference see the truth, when it is broken into a million pieces, and hidden?

Its about dam time!

Hey, you, at the top, I awaite your recall.

Saddle UP

ASE

new topics

top topics

join