It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passion tickets bear 'mark of the beast'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I can see it now!!
There be a post soon saying:
Mel Gibson the anti-christ
Mark my word, it will happen!!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Self-perpetuating prophecy more like it. They will throw anything out of the gallows to rekindle the flames.

Deep

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

wyrd up, man.

That was the subtlest and most hilarious thing I've read all day

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The machine that prints tickets assigned the number 666 as a prefix on all the tickets for the film, said Gary Smith, owner of the Movies at Berry Square in northwest Georgia. The 666 begins a series of numbers that are listed below the name of the movie, the date, time and price.

Now they have nothing to support their lies and stupidity that this film should somehow not be the animated icon of the Christ of Rome. Don't come running to me if you need help getting out of that mess, I simply don't know how to, when you do the things you do and say what you say. This movie is the PERFEC fulfillment of the Icon of the Beast. Period. And the prophecy about how every Christian and every Jew and every man on this planet will run to see it and they will all worship it. This is also being fulfilled while we speak. Go figure!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
It still amazes me how "born again" Christians, and others, still hold on to these crazy superstitions. I'm trying to remember, but didn't 666 really represent some radically evil king/emperor back in that time? If I recall, it never actually meant it was the sign of the devil, or the "beast." It was just skewed by bigotry to represent that.

I remember seeing on some Discovery Channel Episode that the numbers somehow represented Nero Ceasar. They took his name, turned it into a code and then added all of the numbers. Just thought that might be somewhat useful. I found a link to help explain it.
www.cannon-tech.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join