It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my taco adventure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ok, for lunch today, at school, there were taco's(of course), i had one bite, and it felt like the taco grabbed a fist full of flavour and punched it into my brain, so i scarfed the taco, and now i miss it, anyone out there ever have a meal like this, i would like to hear about it, why? because i feel that everyone in the world has a meal story so good, you need to share it

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
so, noone has anything for me, i feel sad, i always have threads that die like this, and your the ones killing them, you murderers

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I miss the way food tasted so good as a child but, when we grow up things dont seem to taste the same anymore!

...maybe our tastebuds get old, or something!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

it happens, i used to love eating sour candy, but now it tastes bitter, thats the ten years of difference

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have to say EVERYTHING tasted better when I was pregnant.. and the best experience was at the cheesecake factory, the minute I got my appetizer of spinach dip and chips I couldn't stop stuffing my face! Then I got my four cheese pasta and ate all that.. THEN I got the cheesecake and OMG. That was probably the best thing that has ever entered my mouth.. that cheesecake. mmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hmm.
The best meal I ever had...?
Well, I've had a lot of meals in my time.
But if I have to choose...
It's gotta be homecooked firstly, so probably my mum's spaghetti, followed by warm treacle tart and custard.
That was a good meal.

top topics

join