It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Please?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ok... I know the Illuminati is a secret society, but what do they do exactly?? If someone could fill me in i'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:12 AM
link   
They no longer exist. They dissolved shortly after Weisshaupt's death.

(yes, I know you'll get lots of answers about "yes they do exist"... but what you won't get is a clear consensus like you'd get about a real organization. For instance we know there's a real AlQaida. EVERYONE agrees on who heads it and who the primary movers and shakers are and where the funding comes from. You could do the same with the Yakuza (the secretive Japanese "mafia") or the Tongs (Chinese gangs) or Falun Gong (religious organization), etc, etc.

Ask 10 different "experts" about the Illuminati and you'll get 20 different answers about the makeup and structure of the organization. The reason that they have no consensus about the next move/leaders/etc is that it doesn't exist and they're drawing conclusions from whatever issues they think point to the Illuminati.

And no, the Masons/Freemasons/Elks/Lions/Peace Corps/Vatican isn't a front for them.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by excalibur745
Ok... I know the Illuminati is a secret society, but what do they do exactly??

That's why it's a secret society, like that, nobody knows what they do and what they want.

Unfortunatley, our best illuminatis expert ( Tyler
) is not here anymore. But I can tell you that he sent me a u2u, where he was warning me about Byrd. Byrd is probably an illuminati.

Damn, why did I do this stupid answer ?

Really, nobody knows if they are still working in the background or not. They were existing and they had a " project " for all of us, but the former Bavarian Government splitted and banned their movement.

Of course, may be that they are working in the shadow now. We have the Bilderbergs Group, The Club of Rome and many others " secrets organisations ". Look on ATS, search with Google, and you'll have your own vision on them. David Icke is looking pretty aware about them, but he's earning money with these so-called secrets organisations, so, we can't be sure and we have to be very carefull with what he say/write.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by excalibur745
Ok... I know the Illuminati is a secret society, but what do they do exactly??

Unfortunatley, our best illuminatis expert ( Tyler
) is not here anymore. But I can tell you that he sent me a u2u, where he was warning me about Byrd. Byrd is probably an illuminati.

Byrd, an Iluminati member?!? That is funny.
Very very funny.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 07:37 PM
link   
For info about the illuminati, check these sites out:

Conspiracy Archive

Illuminati Order

Counter Illuminati Agency!

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

Byrd, an Iluminati member?!? That is funny.
Very very funny.

Well, I do not believe that Byrd is an Illuminati, but who knows after all ?

Of course, Tyler didn't send me any u2u about Byrd. It was a mob.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't think you got any such U2U, Jedi Master, I think you are just stirring the pot of poop!

And no the Illuminati no longer exists, and anyone who knows anything about the purpose behind the illuminati, would realize it was more an institution against German Autocracy, than it was for some take over the world scheme.

Ask yourselves this, who are men but mortal frames, what is a man who has the power to conquere the world, but stays his hand for a slower path that maybe someone not even of his family may one day rule the world? He is no man, for such a man does not exist.

Power dangled no mater how far out of reach, will be lept at by those who seek it. They think not to build a ladder to reach it, for they know by the time it is reached they will be as dead as the ladder they built.

No man exists who has the greed to take over the world AND the patience to take it over.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ah, you say they dont exist, just like you say the essenes along with a thousand other organizations. point is, you dont know they dont, you are told that. dont believe everything you hear!

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No Ev dog, everyone who has half a brain, knows that the Illuminati don't exist, it's an unnecissary fear and many would agree that the world's problems have less to do with the "Illuminati" than they do with bad foriegn policy, change in culture, and a growing danger of Apathy.

Still talking to those "friends" of yours who think I'm full of crap? The only fools are those who thinks higher degree masons lie to lower degree masons, and that 33rd degree masons rule masonry.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
illuminati could very well be around and i know the 33rd rank doesnt rule and they dont lie they decieve, on top of that YOU dont know the people that i am talking about. look into the p2 lodge in italy, might interest you.

top topics

join