It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Polygamist leader's son was OK at ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Official: Polygamist leader's son was OK at ranch

news.yahoo.com

SAN ANGELO, Texas - A 6-year-old son of polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs did not suffer physical or sexual abuse while living with his mother at the group's Texas ranch, a child welfare case worker testified Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Polygamist Newborn's Mom Not a Minor After All; Same Could be True for Sect's Other New Mother

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This case seems to be falling apart more each day as it becomes clearer that this government is now operating in an overtly fascist manner. It seems clear that there really was no reasonable cause to storm in and destroy these families, much less any real proof of wrongdoing.

I say charge these people, or release them immediatley, with their children.

This case should outrage all freedom loving people.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

That social worker should demand that the little boy go back to his mother and if CPS or the judge refuses she should just quit. The people at Hilldale Mental Health and Mental Retardation Center were threatened by CPS staff members with being fired if they were silent about the abuse that the FDLS children were suffering. They chose to lose their jobs rather than participate in what is a huge civil rights violation if not outright genocide. The MHMR have shown real character.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Should read; MHMR people were threatend with being fired by CPS workers if they were not silent about the abuse the FDLS children were suffering.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah it was also in that MSNBC story I posted. It goes to show you there is something not right at all going down there. I hope the media keeps on top of this because I think this will be a huge constitutional rights violation.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My opinion on this whole affair:
Those several hundred children were taken to be auctioned off within the governments own child prostitution ring. They sift through looking for the ones that will easily succumb, recondition them, ship em out. Yup, your child is safe with CPS.

This case is a matter of economics and efficiency. Why waste time abducting individual children from various families when you can raid a "compound" and abduct several hundred at once? Why have individual court cases when you can have a judge simply declare them all to be taken by CPS in a single stroke? This raid saved months of work and likely filled a needed quota for the prostitution/torture rings.

top topics

join