It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You guys have played Metal Gear Solid 2...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 03:11 PM
link   
WHO THE HECK IS THE La-li-lu-le-lo

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've beat that game many times, and everytime i hear that i crack up laughing, maybe we should email the maker of the game ---> konami?

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 11:22 PM
link   
.................. i laugh to, i mean, i wanna know where they came up with that name

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have never played MGS, and I don't know who (if anyone) the group you mention is supposed to be. However, I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that the name of the group in that game is inspired by part of the Japanese language. In particular, from the written syllabary (kana) of Japanese language (Nihongo). Please see this page for more info, and a kana chart including the more common Romanization "Ra ri ru re ro".

www.acm.vt.edu...

In other words, the game's creator is trying to be funny.

-deadtech

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo" is an alias for the Patriots.

For infor, click here

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Do they still have some FAMAS ? This game really look like living in Paris because of Cameras, Militarys and Famas...

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yeah, the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo is the Patriots. You know the Patriots Wisemens Committee, the 12 top guys? They probably got the idea from MJ-12, in case you were wondering or not. No Nans no famas but you get an M4 and an AKS-74U. The next game might be called MGS3: the Patriots.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yeah, the whole things pretty screwed up as far as GW and the filtering of information to the public goes. Very New World Order (they even use the term a couple of times in the game for Christ's sake!) And a damn great game in its own right too.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo" or The Patriot are also the MJ-12. They are the highest men in the U.S. government. GW and Arsenal Gear are true too. I wouldn't doubt it for a second that the government has created something like that. There are so many things in this world that are going on that the government is using a systems similar or just like GW to filler things that we don't want to know.

top topics

join