It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hijackers For 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
apparantly the black boxes were found though. alex jones has some information on that here -

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I read something where there was a university researcher who ran his own series of experiments which were designed to test the ability of various cell phones to connect at altitude whilst traveling at speed. His research concluded that it is not possible to make a cell phone call from 30K ft travelling at nearly 600mph due to the fact that he had tremendous difficulty connecting at lower speeds/altitudes.

In his argument, he contends that he believes that everyone aboard was gassed shortly after autopilot took over, then the planes were piloted remotely into their various destinations. This would account for the finding of body parts, with no real hijacking occurring.

Cell Phone Article #1

I can't find the researcher's page where he outlines the inconsistencies in cell phone conversations and overall research detailing the inability to connect to a cell phone tower from 30K ft, but maybe someone out there has it.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hijacking is still hijacking whether its done by remote control or box cutters.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wait wait wait.. you are telling me.. that.. pieces of the people who were ON THE PLANES that crashed.. were recovered?

I doubt it.. but let me have a little look around..

Okay.. I have found references to found body parts at GZero. How do we KNOW that the body parts recovered belong to people who were ON the flights? Can you give me a link that tells how people on the planes.. their body parts were recovered.. dna tested.. because I'm having a hard time beliving that any parts of anything that were on the planes that impacted the wtc survived (like attas passport vrs the blackboxes).

And btw.. when I said 'something like that' I ment in reference to what the pilots of the cia fighters were told.. "they were told that flight 11 had just crashed.. or something like that.

And I didn't pull it out of my butt.. that is a fact that has been mentioned a few times.

And about the 77 tapes. I remember (this is like the truck bomb thing at the pentagon) when CNN released the frames of the pentagon impact they SAID "And we have learned that another tape exists and we are trying to obtain it."

Well people.. I mean, there is NO reason for why the tapes from ...

Oklamhoma city.
The pentagon.
The blackboxes.
Kobar Towers.
The airports on 9-11.

Cover up. PERIOD. No doubt.

Okay some french citizens put out a book saying that the gov is lying about 9-11 and the pentagon hit. They make a ton of money off the book. Now if YOU were 'the gov' wouldn't you be like "These little sh**s are making money by screwing with our reputation.. lets put out the evidence (and sue them) AND at the least make them look foolish. We'll release every tape we have of that crash and put this to a rest. And while we're at it.. lets show the tapes of Atta and his gang GETTING ON THE PLANES."

I don't know.. I just think.. if we KNOW it happened.. what is the secret?

Not to mention how a good majority of the offices are completely intact and not burning when the pent wall collapses.. I mean.. why is that? Where is the massive amount of burning alluminum ripping through the walls and bouncing down the halls while setting everything on fire?

There was NO 77 crash in to the pentagon on 9-11. And I wouldn't be surprised if many of the people who were on 77 are still alive and in 'hiding' working on something for the gov.. I know that is a stretch.. but its just something that I occasionally think about.

I can't help but feeling that.. like something huge is headed our way. And part of 9-11 was to create a situation where the gov could operate without drawing attention to itself. Like.. if say.. a comet was headed our way.. wouldn't you want to get a bunch of experts in to underground shelters years in advance and get them working on the rebuilding of society well before the destruction occures? Those people on 77 would be great for that... almost all of them to some degree. Where the hell is Cheney half the time anways? What is up with the underground bunker building going on all over the place? Know what I'm saying?

BTW! People who say that 9-11 could not have been an inside job because too many people would know about it.. well.. IF many people were let in on 'the secret' that something horrible is about to befall the planet.. then you could GET those people to co-operate with something like 9-11 for the good of the entire planet. "We need to be able to secure the oil fields all over the world.. we need LOTS of money.. so we'll have little conflicts going on all over the place where we can make it disappear in to.. the troops will wonder why they are working with 2nd rate equipment and starving but we'll deal with that when we get there. Also there is no need to worry about the national debt.. and there won't be anyone around to collect social security so lets put all the money to good use now to ensure our survival later."

Or something like that.

NOT saying this is the case.. NOT saying its NOT out in left field.. but it explains everything that is happening very well. Sorry to distract from the topic but its just something on my mind lately.

Long story short.. there are holes so big in the 9-11 story you could fly a plane through it. Anyone who buys the origional story just has not done a shread of research in to the details.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I agree with you Vis Mega.

I came to the same conclusion after researching and monitoring all what is going on right now.
The US Government would`nt let their economy slip like this if they had not a good reason to do so.
My intuition also says something very big is coming up that will whipe out most of the people.

Well lets just make the best of our life while it lasts.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't know if I really buy any of the conspiracy theories. But I will share this.

My boss's broker liquidated half of his stocks (without permission) the day before 9/11 based on a tip from a friend in the FBI. Had she not done this, my boss would have lost millions.

Now either she went on her own hunch and risked her career on a one in a million possibility, or someone knew beforehand.

For now I will stick to "They allowed it to happen" more than "They made it happen".

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
...official autopsy of who was on flight 77, and there were no arabs. they werent on the list of passangers from what i understand, but i have never seen that list and if it ever was on the net it has been removed... sorry for the big pictures, but i hope it helps some people get the big picture.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Oh and they happened to silence all of the air traffic controllers involved, all of the airline employees, and all of the tracking software, as loved ones likely tracked the plane just as my wife does when I fly....

Yep, sure.....

Uh they sure did Gaz, a guy literally went around cutting up audio tapes between the ATC's and the pilots with a pair of scissors and depositing them into seperate trash cans. That came through on the AP shortly after the events of 9-11. Read the thread Bombs in the WTC, there is more info there.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
that autopsy list only contains the 58 people who's bodies were identified. it is quite possible that some of the bodies weren't identified.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hmmm... then i'm not so crazy
after all....

I've long beleived this to be the biggest deception of all times and those planes sitting down the bottom of the ocean is a distinct possibility.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

I have personal knowledge of someone who had their loved one identified in just that way, and had her husband's wedding ring recovered from the site.

so a tiny little wedding ring closest to the fire can survive yet the big thick steel pillars just melt under the heat?

I think that you are confusing the towers with the pentagon. I don’t believe that any passengers remains that were inside the towers were ever recovered. (I do remember reading about some body parts that were found on a roof across the street, but I don’t know it that was from the plane or from the building.)

The Pentagon is a different story, however. I suspect that the wedding ring was found there.

Originally posted by Indy
Not to mention the flight recorders that are enclosed in titanium. You can find a tiny ring but you can't find a flight recorder? I don't think so.

Again, the flight recorders were recovered from the Pentagon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join