It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flirts...go on admit it..are you one?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

...but I know you like to torcher the girls by leaving us wondering!

True.

And torture can be fun......... given the right settings.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

Oh Titan...still waiting to see the rest of your handcuff/chain outfit lol!

...but I know you like to torcher the girls by leaving us wondering!

LOL!!!! Oh dear! Given, you and I are going to be going back to the Institution if more Hotties keep popping up in places. You know, that doctor, did give me his number....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Do I flirt...oh god yes...although I am sensible and married and try to keep a lid on it....allegedly...*evil grin*

Who do I flirt with? Boys, girls, anyone....if they'll bite! And I get better as I get older...I used to be a little proper about it all, but now I think...what the hell...it's harmless, it really is, so flirt on....just don't be serious about it...

Cait

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Wow Cait...nice reply...you go gal...I think flirting is so natural....Is that you in your avvie..? if so..im gonna flirt with you, you're pretty...hehe..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Aw Nuts...you bit! *grin*...Yup that's me...not *too* bad for 42, I think. Flirt on, sweetpea.............

Cait

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Cait, ...you are hot indeed...grins*...you make me wanna love gals more...hehe If i ever wanna play on the other side..can i call you pleeeeeese? haha.
how was that for flirting...I would be the best gal freind you eva had..kisses*

[edit on 29-6-2008 by nuts!]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
That's a very good start, Nuts...I'm impressed! You definite show real talent for the subject..*wink!* My big butch other half might have something to say about it tho.....

*tickle*

Cait

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Awww but cait, i'm just a teensie weenie gal...smiles sweetly* we could trick him...hehehehehe

Meet me at midnight sexy Cait...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nuts....wicked girl!...

You mean you want me to fib to the love of my life, the big ol' butch thing I married, and trick him to come and chase you? *incredulous!!*

Well, ok then....! You're such a pretty little thing....c'mere and sit on my knee...

Cait

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Yup that's me...not *too* bad for 42, I think.

Hun you don't look 42!! I hope as good as you do when I'm your age

How old are you really? 27?

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol, I was about to say. She doesnt look 40 something at all.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Flirt...haahhaahhahaaha GIGANTIC understatement for me
I've been called a whore by so ...many people. Its true though lol...I go around >

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bless you Carrot...I am actually 42....*blush!*

Cait

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Hey, indeed you do look very hot for 42, watch those 2 though, they are trying to move in my my action...hehe

Hi Funky, hi Carrot

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Flirt? I don't even know the meaning of the word.

BTW Caitlin.. You're the spitting image of one of my first schoolboy crushes.

Superhottie Jenny Agutter..

[edit on 30-6-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Nuts...don't worry darlin...you will always be my first ATS flirt...I promise...*purring gently*

...although I will admit there *may* be others.....*long sideways look*

And Agent T...I do see the resemblance with Jenny Agutter...thank you for the comparison...she's very pretty! *blush!*

Cait

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

I'm sure you're just kidding, but I'll say this anyway. When I was married a few years back my wife said that I was a complete flirt, but I didn't know what she meant by this. Sure I like to joke around with the opposite sex. Sure I like to make forward comments that I have no real intention of going further with, but I'm no flirt.

See that is the problem with flirting. there is no real deffinition of flirting unless you read and study bodylanguage. Real flirting is non-verbal body gestures to let the other person know that you are sexually interested in them. I'm not talking about slidding your tounge at the corner of your lips or anything like that. Real flirting involves subtle like a man buffing his chest out slitly. So slitly that a female notices it but other males don't. Women stroke there hair as a flirtatious move of attraction that most men don't even notice.

I could go on for ever about this subject because I've educated myself greatly on Social Psychology.

So the bottom line is eveyone has there own idea of what basic flirting is. What one person thinks is flirting another might think is sexual harasment.

I consider myself forward, but not flirtatious.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join