It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added Flying Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have just added a flying triangle entry but wonder if maybe this is the right title.
I believe flying triangle was a precurser to black triangle but maybe triangle ufo may be more appropriate when people use the search function.

Opinions ?

Also should I add more content, there is enough material out there to do that but I was concerned about getting to heavweight.

I also have a problem with the source for the NIDS data as the website appears to have gone to a password access for site administrators only, I don't know if this is permanent but because of this I could not list them as the source.

However there are other websites that contain parts of the NIDS survey so should I link to those ?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am not certain about the sequence of triangles, so I will leave it up to your judgement about which came first. The article is really good and I enjoyed reading it very much.

As for the souces, yes, it is okay to list the other websites if you cannot list the NIDS site.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I am not certain about the sequence of triangles, so I will leave it up to your judgement about which came first. The article is really good and I enjoyed reading it very much.

As for the souces, yes, it is okay to list the other websites if you cannot list the NIDS site.

Thank you William One Sac for your kind words.

Ok, I will track down the websites that contain as much of the survey data as I can

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Very good article. Nicely done

new topics

top topics

join