It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Play Dave Rabbit’s Game, BUTT DARTS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Spencer Tracy BTS MIX & Dave Rabbit ATS MIX

Butt Darts is a game that I created back in 1987 while at a party at my favorite Dallas Mexican Restaurant, Nueva Casita. There were about 20 of us. You know how it is, Mexican food, coronas, frozen or rocks margaritas. Anyway, I got the brainstorm to start a competition of men vs. women that required no skills other than being able to clinch a quarter between your butt cheeks and after doing a penguin walk and positioning where you think the quarter is to a glass on the floor, you would release your butt cheeks and allow the quarter to hopefully land in the glass. Let The competition begin. Well, everyone had so much fun and laughed so hard, it was a hit. At every party that was worth a flip for the past 21 years, the Butt Dart Game became a staple of competition for our cluster of friends. By the way, the women won that inaugural competition night.

Spencer Tracy from the BTS MIX Show and his wife Mo came through Dallas May 16, 2008 on the way to East Texas and had lunch with me at Nueva Casita. I have told Spencer before he came to Dallas, that when he arrived, somewhere in the course of our lunch, we would have an ATS MIX vs. BTS MIX Butt Dart Challenge Championship. We did and we recorded it to be played on the ATS MIX Show 81 and the BTS MIX Show 11. Because sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, Spencer and I decided to document my initial try in our challenge.

Competition Site - Nueva Casita Restaurant

You Just Need A Quarter & An Empty Glass

Insert The Quarter In Your Butt Cheeks

While Clinching The Quarter, Penguin Walk Over The Glass Until You Feel That Your Quarter Is Over The Glass

Then Release Your Butt Cheeks & Drop The Quarter In The Glass

A Direct Hit For The Dave-A-Nator!

To hear all the action, you will need to hear the battle of the buttocks on one of the shows mentioned above. Let’s hear some of your stories of your own Butt Dart Challenges.

NO QUARTERS WERE HURT IN THIS CHALLENGE

Please FLAG & STAR This Mutha!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Oh goodness, Im not sure what to say!!!

I dont think ill be playing it!

but im sure you are going to start of an ATS craze!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
you left some "residue" on the quarter big fella.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The movie idiocracy comes to mind...

I'm glad he had his pants on, I wasn't sure when I was reading the description!

It does look like a bit of drunken fun though. On ya Dave.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by seenitall]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Nooooooo!!!!!
Kill it! With Fire!!!!!!

It has teh poo!!!!

Great thread

-Jimmy

[edit on 16-5-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I can understand that you are likely a little drunk while playing. But how freakin drunk do the owners of that restaurant have to be to let Dave Rabbit put stuff into his buttcheeks, and carry it across the room?

Nice thread, anyhow. Flagged.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
you left some "residue" on the quarter big fella.

That was Spencer's idea.... it is a chocolate after dinner mint..... we wanted to see if anyone would say anything....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Crakeur knows his .....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Too much information!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I wanna see this game catch on so that Presidents do this type of thing when they meet with other presidents from other countries. Now THAT would make a good first impression of our nation, wouldn't it?

TheBorg

[Edited for omission of content.]

[edit on 17-5-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Well, if nothing else, it would give a whole new meaning to your namesake's catch-phrase. no?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think ive found out how to pass the time at work....

Thanks Dave.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Well yes, yes it would.. I'll "pass" that onto the Collective.

Rest assured though that I, as the Grand Orator of the Collective, cannot participate in this most humorous of games. I can't do this because the Collective forbids their clergy members from participating in acts that might be perceived... how shall I put this... in a negative light.

Will make for a very interesting Reality Show addition to the evening lineup, that's for sure. Maybe I'll watch that one!!

TheBorg

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Easily the most disturbing thread I've ever seen on
ATS!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I will never be the same again after reading this thread. I need therapy now. Thanks Dave.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you can do that and two dimes and a nickel hit the glass, I'll be impressed.

Extra points if you can give the date on the quarter without looking at it.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
.... seriously...... this is much harder than it appears. You kinda have to be in a ZEN MODE, either that or have a great mathematics background (angles, square roots, algebra, etc.)

One of these days I will tell the story of a New Year's Eve Party that Bunny and I threw years ago and the drunk broad that couldn't hit the side of the barn with a quarter, much less the glass.

NOTE: There are numerous difficulties of the game. The example shown is a normal glass. The rookie glass would be like a drinking glass with a wide opening. The EXPERT level would be a Shot Glass.

I still want you to post your stories so Johnny and I can do a bit on this down the way.

REMINDER.... stories must be within the T & C

Bombs Away!

Dave

[edit on 5/17/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm having flashbacks to freshman year hell week and the infamous meatball races.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Eeeeh, can someone please debunk this story?
It is rather disturbing...

Butt seriously...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting. Is this a sick joke?. Why would a normal person do such freakish sideshow stunts. Perhaps a lack of custodial care when young brought the mind to the brink of dark thoughts later manifesting an anger by showing unusal behaviors such as these.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join