It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Jordanus Maximus AKA Jordan Maxwell (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Click here if the above link doesn't play( i always have trouble with that thing)
video.google.com...
This is a film detailing the many mistakes and outright lies of Jordan Maxwell.
After months of research and checking Jordan Maxwell's "facts" I found him to be a very deceptive and manipulative teacher. In addition to debunking many of his claims this films looks at his motivations and associations and shows that his philosophy is exactly that of the So called New World Order, although its very cleverly hidden.
You will find his devotion to Theosophy includes his name "Jordanus Maximus"

I used to believe everything this man said.

Do I Think he is one of THEM?
I don't know, but I do know that whether he is or not he is helping sell so called Truth Seekers the New World Order religion on a silver platter.

Some Questions I answered:

Does the sun die on the cross of the zodiac?
Is the compass rose an acronym for "NEWS"
Does Christ mean "oil"?
Does anoint mean "sex"?
Is God merely a volcano?
Does the ark of the covenant represent the feminine ability to give life?
Did King Solomon exist?
Is the name Solomon derived from Sol OM On
Does OM mean The Sun?
Do we call turning on lights "on" because of Heliopolis?
Does Solomons temple represent sex?
Was Manna in the bible psychedelic mushrooms?
Where is the mushroom painting?
Does mushroom art in the 1200 speak for Christianity?
Does Judaism come from Saturn Worship?
Did the Egyptians say the sun was setting because of their god Set?
Does Yahweh or YHWH mean the building up and releasing of dynamic energy? And is it associated with sex?
Did Jordan Maxwell get His name from blavatskys "Jordanus Maximus" and if so why is he lying about it?
Why does he….
Jordan Maxwell calls for a new world order
He says God communicates with us only through symbols
He says the non-human/human hybrids are here and that they have a "divine right" to rule over us and that he is smart enough to accept it.
He also says that these hybrids are going to reward him for understanding their symbols
Some history about the Nephilim and the sons of god
Jordan Maxwell describes his encounter with aliens he explains how he told these entities that he would do their will as long as the didn't come to him in his room or "abduct him"
And he explains how this deal was later confirmed and they would "channel" through him. He describes his uncle and family in the Vatican and the mob and says they are one in the same. More weird associations and conclusions.

Here is the audio if you cant watch movies for some reason
nowheretorun.... podomatic. com/enclosure/2008-05-15T18_30_10-07_00. mp3

Also I did an interview with a guy a while back he does a radio show too and he did a movie on Maxwell too exept his was a very pro one, he stayed with Jordan for around a week in LA getting footage, so anyway this guy had me on to talk about this, he like maxwell a lot, so it was interesting.
this was before I put this movie together, anyway it's a very interesting show it can be downloaded here
nowheretorun.podomatic.com... mp3

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
here is a second edition
the first led with kind of a straw man argument
video.google.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would love to see someone discredit Jordan Maxwell's findings.. however, this guy isn't the messenger for me...
sort of ... forgot to dot and I or cross a T crap. show me facts not BS
Both of you...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

I am a Christian and used to be a fan of No Where to Run, but now I see that Chris White is exactly what he is fighting against. He is shallow and uses the same exact tactics of Maxwell to paint a picture of hate. Shame on you Chris, I will pray for your soul.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Amenti

I am a Christian and used to be a fan of No Where to Run, but now I see that Chris White is exactly what he is fighting against. He is shallow and uses the same exact tactics of Maxwell to paint a picture of hate. Shame on you Chris, I will pray for your soul.

lol I have a feeling your not a Christian or a former fan (spelled the show wrong), in fact i think I know exactly who you are, too bad you post anonymously.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Christ: (khristos, Greek) "The anointed one"

To anoint: (mashach, Hebrew), "to rub or smear with oil; to consecrate; to paint."

Chrism (Greek word literally meaning "an anointing"), also called "Myrrh" (Myron), "Holy Oil," or "Consecrated Oil," is a consecrated oil used in the Roman Catholic, Oriental Orthodox and Eastern Orthodox churches, in the Assyrian Church of the East, in the Old-Catholic churches, and some Anglican and Lutheran churches in the administration of certain sacraments and ecclesiastical functions.

The word khristos in Classic Greek can also be used to say "covered in oil" instead of "the anointed"

The Anointed One: One who is covered in oil in the administration of certain sacraments and ecclesiastical functions.

Just because covered doesn't always mean "with chocolate," doesn't mean that anointed doesn't always mean "with oil." IT DOES!

Jesus Christ = Jesus "Covered With Oil" in literal translation. Just because Jordan Maxwell said, Jesus "Oil", doesn't make him very wrong in this subject.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have watched all of Jordan's videos atleast two or three times. This guy posts these 'movies' under the alias 'Nowheretorun,' implying we should just give up hope (sounds like there's an agenda from the start), and his videos are beyond ridiculous. He comes along and tries to tarnish a great scholar's image and reputation - someone who's been doing research in these matters for over 50 years, much unlike this guy. He implies that Jordan believes they came up with the word ON long ago thinking that we in the future would use it for a light switch, or that they planned on using it FOR a light switch when it happened to be invented, when what Jordan is saying is the exact opposite. He's completely twisted Jordan's words and spread this blog all over the internet. When the light bulb was invented, someone decided to use the word 'on' when we turn 'on' a light switch, because the word 'on' refers to light - because that's what the word means. He references !Wikipedia! about the anointing oil. In Jordan's video about the chief cornerstone, he references something like twenty encyclopedias and scholars. Wikipedia is not even recognized as relevant or acceptable to any college professor, but this is his ONLY source. Then he goes on to say that he's implying the annointing IS the oil, and that a noun can't be a verb, but what he's saying is that Cristos is the anointing oil, both noun and verb together, the verb 'anointing' being used as an adjective of the noun. He's outright lying and people are actually believing him which makes me pretty irritated. Irritated enough to debunk him on New Years Day. Then he's saying that to anoint has nothing to do with sex, but again his sources are nothing but an captured image of some web page that he doesn't even say what it is. Rather than call him a liar, he should just ask Jordan where he got his source - his phone number is 818-405-3029 and you can call him ANY time, or email him. Record the conversation and make a video about THAT. He could have done that but he didn't - he decided to go out and try to wreck someone's image based on his own non-research of a few DAYS. What are this guys credentials? Who is this guy? That's a mystery. Then he goes on about the volcano, and all the passages he cites could have very easily been interpreted as a volcano depending on how you interpret the metaphors and words. On top of that, he failed to do his homework, obviously because if he did he would understand that Jordan is referring to the VULCAN cult. They believed God was a volcano. This is a whole area of study he obviously doesn't understand - stellar, saturnian, solar, lunar and other cults comprised the ancient myths that molded into the religions we have today. Then he's talking about the English language and the Egyptian Set. Of course in Egyptian it sounded different! He's missing the whole point - well actually I think with his sly giggle silly Maxwell attitude he's being deliberately misleading and speaking to his listeners as though they were children, unlike Maxwell who speaks to his audience as adults with compassion and wit. There's a big difference in his sarcastic demeanor. They translated his name TO SET in ENGLISH, BECAUSE it was referring to what they called IN ENGLISH: the SUN SET. Then he goes on to say that Madame Blavatsky is Jordan's only source that Judaism comes from Saturn worship which is outright retarded. Obviously he has not been listening to anything Jordan has taught about the black cube of saturn. Obviously he has not seen the many sources other the Madame Blavatsky he has cited. There are many. He implies that Jordan keeps teaching that the mystery religion is the true one in some inspirational moment he had, and that this is what Jordan believes is the truth. In his interview with Bill Cooper, it was Jordan who first said, 'it's symbolism,' not William Cooper as Nowhereto run says!

new topics

top topics

join