It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clouds in China prior to Earthquake Possibly Haarp?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

The, Earthquake Caused a Shift in the Earths magnetism, Light was polerising horizantally, like a rainbow, the moisture in the clouds provided the light filtration. the earths core can change the earths energy field in the atmosphere thus reversing the direction on radiation on the surface. A Brake in the Earths Crust would have released more radiation into the atmosphere. Gravity can also Change by a small %.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Optics would also be a good explanation for the coloration. The bigger question is why these clouds then? Japan had a 6.9 today in Tokyo which killed a couple people, it will be interesting to see if anything similar was recorded from this quake too.

I also hate how all the information that is given out in news stories is from the USGS rather than a japanese authority since it happened on their turf. Their instrumentation would be the first to experience such activity, but since everything is linked these days anyway and everyone shares information, it's no wonder the USGS gets cited in all the news stories...Like this one.

www.bloomberg.com...

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hmmmm I must say the 'figure eight' of the clouds is interesting. I will have to look at it closely frame by frame...

In the meantime a couple from my collection...

This next one is my favorite...

T-REX

You people are aware that HAARP can actually manipulate the Aurora's and literally 'paint' with them?

Perhaps one day soon I can tell you what HARRP can REALLY do

And here is one for specifically for ESSAN...

[edit on 21-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I was just browsing around wikipedia and found this. Never heard of it before. From what I understand these lights are very similar to the aurora.

Earthquake lights
en.wikipedia.org...

The lights are most evident in the middle period of an earthquake, although there are reports of lights that occurred after or quite often before the earthquake, such as before the 1976 Tangshan earthquake.[citation needed] They usually have shapes similar to those of the auroras with white to bluish hue, but occasionally they have been reported to have a wider color spectrum.[citation needed] The luminosity is typically visible for several seconds, but there have been cases in which they lasted tens of minutes. In the 1930 Idu earthquake, lights were reported up to 70 miles from the epicentre.[1], although most lights are not so far away.[citation needed]

There have also been cases in which electromagnetic waves caused by the earthquake interfered with radio transmissions, such as during the Great Chilean Earthquake of 1960.[citation needed]

Distinguishing earthquake lights from other transient optical phenomena can be difficult during the chaos of a tremor. For example, a bluish-white flashes that are accompanied by loud bangs or hissing during an earthquake are more likely the result of electrical arcing in power lines or transformers. However, in some videos, the light can be seen as a long flash in the night high in the sky[2].

-ChriS

[edit on 21-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You people are aware that HAARP can actually manipulate the Aurora's and literally 'paint' with them?

Perhaps one day soon I can tell you what HARRP can REALLY do

I for one would love to hear you elaborate on that!
Guess I'll have to wait patiently and check out some of the other pages and pages of good stuff you've shared with us in the meantime.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well I know that scientists at UAF here in Fairbanks Alaska run the poker flats research facility North of Fox Alaska (UAF is my alma madre and I am a member of the alumni club). They primarily launch rockets to conduct auroral research. From what I understand they can actually release certain chemicals in the upper atmosphere where auroras take place which actually changes the color of the auroral display. From what I understand is that they used to do this in the past to make the auroral displays red in order to study them more closely with instruments on the ground. Actually, One of my favorite fishing spots for arctic grayling is right near the entrance to Poker Flats!

Poker Flats Research Range

However, notice how almost all of the links are dead.. No links to scientific data, nothing..

There is also a NOAA facility just North of Fox which many people believe is part of HAARP operations. It is known as the Fairbanks Command and Data Acquisition Station (also known as the Gilmore Satellite Tracking Station). This facility gives daily guided tours of the place. Granted, security is always ensuring that the facility isn't breached illegally, however the security of this facility is a far cry from the main HAARP facility further south (alot further south). I haven't yet had the chance to go out and take one of the guided tours of the facility yet, but I plan to. This place monitors satellites (primarily for weather obviously) and has the capability to both send and recieve satellite information.
However...

NESDIS-Fairbanks Command & Data Acquisition Station MAIN NOAA site

Gilmore Tracking Station INFO LINK 1

Gilmore Tracking Station INFO LINK 2

From INFO LINK 2 above.. www.blm.gov

According to NOAA, the public derives numerous benefits from the tracking station, officially called the Fairbanks Command and Data Acquisition Station. Benefits include quicker response to natural disasters, improved weather forecasts, and enhanced search and rescue capabilities.
The facility also supports scientific research in climatology and atmospheric studies, oceanography, and other fields.

"atmospheric studies" could be a reference to HAARP-related activities, not to mention "other fields" whatever that means..

This area North of Fairbanks has satellite tracking equipment all over the place probably because it is a well-known as a radio dead-zone. 5-10 miles North of Fox all radio stations cut out completely. Primarily because of the topography (However, I don't know if other factors are involved).

-ChriS

[edit on 23-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION

I for one would love to hear you elaborate on that!
Guess I'll have to wait patiently

Yeah sorry about the wait... Work has been hell the last few months and there is a LOT of HAARP material I have to organize... but after Wednesday I will be off for the summer... it gets to hot to work

But I think it will be worth it

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
"atmospheric studies" could be a reference to HAARP-related activities, not to mention "other fields" whatever that means..

What if the 'scientists' at HARRP got it into their heads that if and when the poles swap and leave the Earth without an electromagnetic shield for an unknown period of time leaving us defenseless from cosmic and solar radiation... that they could then toss up a shield to protect us in the interim?

Of course with the Military mind involved I am sure it crossed their mind that they could offer that protection selectively

Food for though while I slave away under that solar radiation

[edit on 23-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Good luck with all that! I just started a full time job myself so I've been gone alot lately also
! I've started working for a contractor on a local military installation ironically

If they knew I posted on ATS they probably would have never hired me. But heck it's great pay, I love what I do, and love the people I work with.

I've been doing alot of research into these facilities up here for about 4 months now but I have so much more to do... Some of the politicians up here are even suspicious of the HAARP facilities and what it all means. It's scary to say the least when you consider what HAARP is actually capable of. It's the perfect weapon, and it is also hidden under the veil of atmospheric/auroral research. What a perfect cover!! Especially given the high volume of satellite tracking stations up here.

Being able to build a site such as HAARP on such a remote site gives military and civilian contractors a huge veil of secrecy (much like area 51). Which also gives these researchers ample freedom to use the equipment how they wish and monitor the results from other atmospheric research facilities throughout the state. Given the geographic location of the primary HAARP facility, it isn't so crazy to imagine many of these facilities further north (like the ones here near Fairbanks) monitoring and coordinating research projects. Especially since HAARP is designed for "auroral research" when most of the auroras up here are much further North around the Arctic Circle

Unless, of coarse, the entire HAARP project is a resarch-cover for covert military research. The military is going to use anything at it's disposal for a weapon. They tried to legalize weather manipulation for military purposes a couple of years ago even though they knew it was illegal. Their requests were shot down in Congress. Meanwhile, we have a massive black-budget of which there is virtually no oversight. To think the military would not be interested in such a devastating weapon is obsurd. In fact it all makes quite good sense..

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Many of the videos

Can ionized clouds affect the inner earth.
Yeah think so.
See Benjamin Franklin and electrical static induction of charges.
Or Tesla with his weather control statements, very vague but still.
Could HAARP do it, yeah.

Or can the inner frequencies generated by the earth induce frequencies
in the atmosphere.
Perhaps that is what happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Believe me, I completely hear you on that. They are either going to degrade the ability for the ionosphere to protect us from cosmic/solar radiation or they are not. And if they do, it is only a matter of how much.. HAARP was designed from the very start for ionospheric research. I don't even think THEY know all the degradory effects of their research. This (below) is very disheartening, especially as an Alaskan citizen..

arcticcircle.uconn.edu...

Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) is a staunch supporter of the program. Other Alaska state officials, however, have not been briefed about HAARP by the military. Asked about the program, a spokesman for Governor Tony Knowles replied, "We have no idea what you are talking about." State Representative Jeanette James, whose district surrounds the HAARP site, has repeatedly asked Air Force officials about the project and has been told "not to worry," she says. "My gut feeling is that it is frightening. I'm skeptical. I don't think they know what they are doing."

AND THIS BREIF ON HAARP IS 13 YEARS OLD!! STILL noone really knows what is going on and STILL we have no way of knowing whether or not these people are destroying the ionosphere (do they??) I'm not saying we should all go doom and gloom on the politicians about HAARP.. But comon.. Nooone knows what they are doing out there in the Alaskan wilderness. I have a feeling the politicians simply support it because of the big military payoffs the state gets.. PLUS, t he more infrastructure the military has in the state of Alaska, the better off the local communities will be in the long term (from a political standpoint). In other words, if Eielson AFB closed down which is a few miles from where I live ( I worked there for 3 years too) the local community would lose a huge amount of income... The Air Force decided not to close down Eielson AFB a few years ago because of the local support (which makes sense). Especially seeing as Eielson has one of the longest runways in the U.S. and is an alternate landing site for the space shuttle..

Then you have facilities like HAARP, the new missile defense facility they are building, etc.. Maybe the politicians just feel the more the better.. Which is fine in a way... I'm not anti-military nor am I against people making money. But you take the good with the bad and I guess with HAARP that involves the military building remote sites, operational secrecy, and noone having any idea what they are doing out there when there is the potential for really bad things being the result..

On a side note, I also found some interesting material on the ionosphere..

en.wikipedia.org...

Ionograms show the virtual heights and critical frequencies of the ionospheric layers and which are measured by an ionosonde. An ionosonde sweeps a range of frequencies, usually from 0.1 to 30 MHz, transmitting at vertical incidence to the ionosphere. As the frequency increases, each wave is refracted less by the ionization in the layer, and so each penetrates further before it is reflected. Eventually, a frequency is reached that enables the wave to penetrate the layer without being reflected. For ordinary mode waves, this occurs when the transmitted frequency just exceeds the peak plasma, or critical, frequency of the layer. Tracings of the reflected high frequency radio pulses are known as ionograms.
INTERESTING!

Scientists also are exploring the structure of the ionosphere by a wide variety of methods, including passive observations of optical and radio emissions generated in the ionosphere, bouncing radio waves of different frequencies from it, incoherent scatter radars such as the EISCAT, Sondre Stromfjord, Millstone Hill, Arecibo, and Jicamarca radars, coherent scatter radars such as the Super Dual Auroral Radar Network (SuperDARN) radars, and using special receivers to detect how the reflected waves have changed from the transmitted waves.

A variety of experiments, such as HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), involve high power radio transmitters to modify the properties of the ionosphere. These investigations focus on studying the properties and behavior of ionospheric plasma, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and military purposes. HAARP was started in 1993 as a proposed twenty year experiment, and is currently active near Gakona, Alaska. There is concern among many members of the scientific community regarding the dangers involved in disturbing the ionosphere.

The SuperDARN radar project researches the high- and mid-latitudes using coherent backscatter of radio waves in the 8 to 20 MHz range. Coherent backscatter is similar to Bragg scattering in crystals and involves the constructive interference of scattering from ionospheric density irregularities. The project involves more than 11 different countries and multiple radars in both hemispheres.

Scientists are also examining the ionosphere by the changes to radio waves from satellites and stars passing through it. The Arecibo radio telescope located in Puerto Rico, was originally intended to study Earth's ionosphere.

-ChriS

[edit on 7-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I would think that if one of the side effects of this research was the ability to create, say earthquakes at will, and a localized side effect of this beamed weapon was those colorful clouds, you might quickly confirm this by cross referencing the USGA seismic data with the weather radar data directly over the HAARP site prior to the event.

It might be interesting to see if there was unique weather above HAARP (or aurora's) preceeding the quakes in unfriendly countries.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GriffinRD
It might be interesting to see if there was unique weather above HAARP (or aurora's) preceeding the quakes in unfriendly countries.

It seems Z Shou is coordinating with the USGS and weather sat info... Don't know if he thought of HAARP but not bad suggestion... only problem is there are too many stations to track It would require a major effort

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
sorry to bring this back up but that is not a Circumhorizon arc for it is not at an alitutde high enough where ice crystals can exist.

Circumhorizon arcs can only occur in cirrus clouds with a minimum altitude of 22 thousand feet.
[
if you observe in the video,they are not cirrus clouds nor are they anywhere near even 10000 feet.
www.youtube.com...://pinewooddesign.co.uk/2008/05/12/earthquake-cloud-prediction/

secondly the colours we see in the rainbow esk clouds reflect the only possible colours seen in the aurora

The collisions in the atmosphere electronically excite atoms and molecules in the upper atmosphere. The excitation energy can be lost by light emission or collisions. Most aurorae are green and red emission from atomic oxygen. Molecular nitrogen and nitrogen ions produce some low level red and very high blue/violet aurorae

since the aurora is caused by charged particles striking atmospheric gases it is pretty obvious the effect we are seeing is atmospheric gases being struck by a charged particles.

the source of the charged paricles is up for debate.

either the stresses within the earth caused a piezoelectric effect strong enough to cause a charge capable of an auraral glow,or another electric charge caused the auroral glow.probably haarp.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
That video is also in this forum but part of a longer video! check it OUT!!

Is it possible for the chemical that has been put in the the air, some how, disrupt the magnetic energy under the earth that would cause some crazy quakes?!

What is they put the chemical in the air, zapp it a few time, make the energy from inside the earth go upward toward the zapp chemical and cause a earthquake? just some ideas.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
sorry to bring this back up but that is not a Circumhorizon arc for it is not at an alitutde high enough where ice crystals can exist.

Circumhorizon arcs can only occur in cirrus clouds with a minimum altitude of 22 thousand feet.
[
if you observe in the video,they are not cirrus clouds nor are they anywhere near even 10000 feet.
www.youtube.com...://pinewooddesign.co.uk/2008/05/12/earthquake-cloud-prediction/

secondly the colours we see in the rainbow esk clouds reflect the only possible colours seen in the aurora

The collisions in the atmosphere electronically excite atoms and molecules in the upper atmosphere. The excitation energy can be lost by light emission or collisions. Most aurorae are green and red emission from atomic oxygen. Molecular nitrogen and nitrogen ions produce some low level red and very high blue/violet aurorae

since the aurora is caused by charged particles striking atmospheric gases it is pretty obvious the effect we are seeing is atmospheric gases being struck by a charged particles.

the source of the charged paricles is up for debate.

either the stresses within the earth caused a piezoelectric effect strong enough to cause a charge capable of an auraral glow,or another electric charge caused the auroral glow.probably haarp.

ooopss didn't see you post this! but I'm going to have to agree with you, this is some kinda idea that seems to work.

They can spray some chemical in the air and make some kinda temporary magnet or what not, and then zappp it with alot of charged particles, possibly then that energy zappp down to earth.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My personal experience here in reno, NV seen clouds similar to the china clouds and then record setting earthquakes here some with over 200 aftershocks and after seeing china video i believe it is h.a.a.r.p. at work thats just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Somebody captured a photo of those rainbow looking clouds over Arizona a few days ago and forwarded it to spaceweather.com (see here: spaceweather.com). In this case they called it a circumhorizontal arc. I'm not sure if these are related to what was photographed in China, but they look similar.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

definately Circumhorizontal Arc about a year late on the discussion but maybe this is harp? . . .

[edit on 4-7-2009 by constantwonder]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join