It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clouds in China prior to Earthquake Possibly Haarp?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
IM gonna go with a cloaking device for the spaceships to strike the ground with their seismic rays. lol

The spaceshipd lights were giving the cloud its colorful appearance. Looks like there were a few ships ay. lol

Now thats some cool stealth technology...good ol' smoke and mirrors technology. Nobody will ever think that archaic. genius stuff.

Would be a good way to start wars with china. Make them attack us so we have to defend ourselves lol.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jingjok

Yes,

The phenomenon is a type of earthquake cloud. For more information, read the Wikipedia article on it and check out the webcite for Zhonghao Shou. He is a chinese chemist who has been studying these for many years. I have been following his work for about 4 years. He spent many years trying to get the USGS to seriously consider his methods and findings, but they would not listen to him. He finally stopped out of pure frustration. Its a shame. His prediction methods could have saved many lives.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Have there been any reports of unusual animal activities before the earthquake. You hear of animals acting strangely before earthquakes, just haven't seen anything.

As for the clouds, there may be a tie in. Have heard about this for more than several years. Also, some people can "hear" a noise up to a day before hand. There has been very limited research on low frequency monitoring in regards to earthquakes, but this has been after the fact for the most part.

Now for HAARP, not involved on this type event. Plate tectonics at work.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Hello. I live in Northwest GA, and we had a small quake here last year, before it hit my dogs all got up on the headboard of the bed, and one of them was howling, then we got him quite and you could hear a tone, like if you run your fingers around the rim of a crystal glass, loud and then a boom! Then all the dogs jumped down, and acted normal again.

As for the clouds before a quake, I already posted this link in this thread once, but for those of you who don't read back on the pages here you go:

www.terraresearch.net...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes, I posted a thread concerning this.

Its a good read, the article that is. A lot of reports of animals acted very strange.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-5-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Earthquake lights have been known for centuries as precedent to large tremors. They act on the same principle that causes the polar aurora, a magnetic charge added to particles in the atmosphere. usually this occurs way up in the sky, but earthquake lights trace the ground-level air.

The supposedly-real American superweapon, the technology produced from the HAARP program data, works through electromagnetism. It is short-sighted to say that this would affect only the upper atmosphere, or that plate tectonics is not affected by the magnetic field of the planet.

The plates respond to magnetic "tugs" as well as those resulting from mere stress. Obviously the stress causes the tremor, but the stress can be exacerbated by the pull on the plate itself.

Cyclone Nargis, the one that destroyed Myanmar, moved hundreds of miles off course and went directly toward the area decimated by the quake. In recent years, other weather anomalies have also been followed by large quakes in the same longitudinal regions. If these are not the work of the superweapon, they are probably still related through a natural effect that is still poorly explored by meteorology.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I sincerely hope that Haarp did not cause this.
I wonder if there is any evidence to know for sure?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Check out the second video on the first post. Pause it at 5 seconds into the scene...it might take a while but be patient....there is what appears to be two black objects. What do you think they are?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I agree with Solarskye they look like a Circumhorizontal arc which is caused by sunlight being reflected by ice crystals in cirrus clouds.

It is a bit odd how the clouds have distinct shapes which shift.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Known in the weather world as a circumhorizontal arc, this rare sight was caught on film on June 3 as it hung over northern Idaho near the Washington State border.

“The arc isn’t a rainbow in the traditional sense—it is caused by light passing through wispy, high-altitude cirrus clouds. The sight occurs only when the sun is very high in the sky (more than 58° above the horizon). What’s more, the hexagonal ice crystals that make up cirrus clouds must be shaped like thick plates with their faces parallel to the ground.

When light enters through a vertical side face of such an ice crystal and leaves from the bottom face, it refracts, or bends, in the same way that light passes through a prism. If a cirrus’s crystals are aligned just right, the whole cloud lights up in a spectrum of colors.”

This particular arc spanned several hundred square miles of sky and lasted for about an hour, according to the London Daily Mail

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veltliner
Check out the second video on the first post. Pause it at 5 seconds into the scene...it might take a while but be patient....there is what appears to be two black objects.

Yes there are two black objects. Perhaps it is a faulty video cam. Anyway, the disasters could be part of the NWO. Check out project Blue Beam.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To my understanding, if you read the information on HAARP, you will gather that it's a radio frequency device. Let's just say they can make the radio frequencies so instense, that it would vibrate the tetonic plates underneath the soil, causing an earthquake. On the haarps website it specifically states that haarp can penetrate the earth with radio waves.

The reasearch of HAARP has lead to the observation of Airglow or weak luminous glowing clouds. Read for yourself...

Read the wikipedia entry for HAARP

en.wikipedia.org...

and under Research at the HAARP it will say these specific things...

Some of the main scientific findings from HAARP include:

Generation of very low frequency by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas.

Production of weak luminous glow (below what you can see with your eye, but measurable) from absorption of HAARP's signal.

Production of ultra low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range, which are next to impossible to produce any other way.

Generation of whistler-mode vlf signals which enter the magnetosphere, and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation belt particles along the way.

VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere.

Research at the HAARP includes:

Ionospheric heating

Plasma line observations

Stimulated electron emission observations

Gyro-frequency heating research

Spread F observations

Airglow observations

Heating induced scintillation observations

VLF and ELF generation observations

Radio observations of meteors

Polar mesospheric summer echoes: Polar mesospheric summer echoes (PMSE) have been studied using the IRI as a powerful radar, as well as with the 28 MHz radar, and the two VHF radars at 49 MHz and 139 MHz. The presence of multiple radars spanning both HF and VHF bands allows scientists to make comparative measurements that may someday lead to an understanding of the processes that form these elusive phenomenon.

Now we can speculate all we want, but this is simple. HAAPR has been observed to cause glowing clouds in the atmosphere. The clouds do not appear to be spectral so If it was moisture refracting the sunrays to produce a rainbow, you would see a rainbow cloud.

And those clouds seemed to be space apart rather than a ribbon of clouds assiciated with some clouds that would produce that effect.

I say its possible that HAARP caused the earthquake. There is still more research to be done. But for those of you who couldnt associate "glowing clouds" with earth quakes ill break it down.

HAARP fires up, injects untold amounts of energy in the ionosphere and is directed back to earth as a powerful frequency that will vibrate the plates underneath the ground.

Its like having a huge subwoofer in space except we use ions.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

@jetxnet

Or maybe the effect of testing a new Weapon of mass destruction... let's just hope it's not the chinese testing against their own people..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This clouds appear in China's 天水 (Tianshui), 甘肃 (Gansu)

See this place on google map (chinese version) -- zoom out,
ditu.google.cn...

The earthquake's location is at 汶川 (Wenchuan), 四川 (Sichuan province), here the google map in Chinese version for Wenchuan zoom out to see better.

The two places are less than 300 miles away.
if you enter 地震 彩云 (earthquake, colored clouds)
you will see a lot of hit in Chinese site: it is well know now in China.
but not many know of HAARP to make the connection.

www.google.cn...

it is know that HAARP can make arora ....
see this youtube video ....

youtube.com...
the first portion is the background .... social political ....
The haarp portion starts at 5 min.
Haarp make northern lights like clouds, starts around 7 mins.

youtube.com...
haarp in action : radar image.

Regarding wetather control, this is radar video for Wilma,

www.google.com...://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/uploaded_images/Katrina-radar-cl-18th-766718.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ente rprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm&h=400&w=372&sz=49&tbnid=NPQFeulvdP0J:&tbnh=124&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkatrina%2Bweather%2Bcontrol%2Bradar%2Bi mage&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1

this is article about the above radar video image,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This H.A.A.R.P Plays a Devil's Tune

see this below for radar video
of steering hurricane Wilma and Katrina.
amazing footages.

www.google.com...://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/uploaded_images/Katrina-radar-cl-18th-766718.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ente rprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm&h=400&w=372&sz=49&tbnid=NPQFeulvdP0J:&tbnh=124&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkatrina%2Bweather%2Bcontrol%2Bradar%2Bi mage&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1

somebody want to kill katrina before she was born:
www.enterprisemission.com...

Almost no one, even now, is aware of Secretary Cohen's remarkably revealing testimony re "eco-terrorism" in 1997, reproduced at the beginning of this entry. Still fewer seem to realize -- even after they've actually read his statement -- the staggering technological and political implications behind what this Republican Clinton Administration Defense Secretary stunningly revealed--

Regarding the current existence of this "god-like" technology ... a technology which can actually, as Cohen testified, "alter the climate ... set off earthquakes [and] volcanoes remotely ... through the use of electromagnetic waves ..."

check this on Rita: wait the frame by frame load finishes, and it will play quicker:
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

It seems obvious to me that your explanation would be likely but it doesn't really explain the multiple figure 8's in that last youtube vid. That's really wierd. And I've seen some wierd stuff in Alaska....

Last fall I saw a supernumerary rainbow with 6 separate rainbows in one right here in Fairbanks. (much like this one only much more brilliant)
en.wikipedia.org...:Supernumerary_rainbow_03_contrast.jpg

I've also seen noctolucent clouds
en.wikipedia.org...

And auroras of all shapes, colors, and energy levels.

-ChriS

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
None of the Clouds listed and shown via the Terra research link show ionized Clouds - only snake-like patterns which are quite common even without being prior to Earthquakes.

Rainbows are not ionized Clouds. Rainbows are cause from the sunlight hitting the mist/rain causing the coloration of the water particles.

There was no Sun out that day, grey skys. Rainbow ruled out.

Earthquake Clouds - ruled out. They do not have ionized coloration (only patterns at best)

Ionized Clouds - yes, but why. It wasn't Aurura Borealius, that only occurs at the poles and in the evening.

This basically leaves one possibility. HAARP. We may never know.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I wasn't implying that clouds are rainbows. Just that I've seen some odd stuff since I live in the arctic and I have never seen, heard, or read about what I'm seeing in the video.

This is what I'm talkin about just so you guys know what I mean..

First the original from the video:

This is with the figure 8's outlined..

Again.. the original..

With the figure 8's outlined..

Never seen this before..

-ChriS

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
haarp use energy with frequency similar to visible light at a targeted area.
it can cause disease and change weather and cause earthquake and or any other disasters thought to be natural. energy can have many forms so it either help us or destroy us.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Figure 8?

Sounds like magnetic field to me:

en.wikipedia.org...:Solenoid.svg

Look up the shape of the magnetic field of a bar magnet on wikipedia.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yea exactly it's really wierd!
Is it just coincidence that all these clouds are figure 8's? Later on in the video they disperse more and more until the figure 8's are no longer there. But they are there at the beginning nonetheless. When I first saw that I was mystified.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join