It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the Elites get their food from?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
First off, this is my first post and I hope I put it in the right forum.

After searching here on ATS and the net I have yet to find any info on where the Elites get their food from.

Surely they aren't eating the same processed garbage that they are poisoning us with...so where do they get it?

Any answers?

M

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Where do the elites get their food from?

Probably from their chefs and from their cooks.

Send an EMAIL to Michelle Obama and ask her where her hired help shops.

She's as elite as they come.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by monolith

"Elite" .. as in... rich? Why do you consider the rich to be Elite? .. Kinda self degrading no?

Anyways.. they go to Wal Mart.. and Costco and other super markets.. although I know a family that has their "helper" (which is actually a college girl who does this to pay tuition) go to the super market and buy the food when she goes over once a week.

Did you expect some secret underground grocery store where the minimum to get in was a net worth of a million dollars else you get kicked out?

They eat at the same places as everyone else, they get their beer from the same stores, the only thing they go differently is for clothes and "toys".

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

"Elite" .. as in... rich? Why do you consider the rich to be Elite? .. Kinda self degrading no?

Anyways.. they go to Wal Mart.. and Costco and other super markets.. although I know a family that has their "helper" (which is actually a college girl who does this to pay tuition) go to the super market and buy the food when she goes over once a week.

Did you expect some secret underground grocery store where the minimum to get in was a net worth of a million dollars else you get kicked out?

They eat at the same places as everyone else, they get their beer from the same stores, the only thing they go differently is for clothes and "toys".

There are rich people and there are the "Elites" (who own most of the wealth) these are the ones I am talking about.

I kind of doubt that the Rockefellers and Rothechilds are buying their food at a Wal-Mart or Piggly-Wiggly. If they do, then they must not have gotten the memo that processed food is absolute garbage.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
...sooo where do the Ultra Rich get their food? Probably shipped from the same distributors to Wal Mart and prepared by a professional in their kitchen?

Or off their own land.

I still don't consider a daddy's boy who inherited his fathers money to be Elite by any means. Fortunate, maybe, but did they get that money through hard work or being born? Ya. Call them elite all you want, I have more respect for those born from nothing that go on to be millionaires and billionaires.

And why do you care where they get their food from?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I dont know where they get their food, but in Phoenix, there's a "Supermarket" that caters to the finest foods in the world. Nothing but the best there, and they do get plenty of business!

I was there with my brother one day and even the wine section starts at $1000/bottle!

I wish i could remember the name. btw, its not Trader Joes

There must be other exclusive places like this around- after all, where WOULD they get their food?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The true elite have their servants order specialty gourmet food off the www. www.1800gourmet.com...
Then it is flown in by private jet to their private air strip and prepared by their private chef. The left overs are fed to their bug eyed little purebred dogs.

next question..........

[edit on 15-5-2008 by whaaa]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
SAMS Club. They're rich because they know how to save money.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And why do you care where they get their food from?

Just curious.

BTW, I don't consider people who inherit wealth to be "elite," their existence is worth no more than the poorest starving in Africa.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Food - Tampering is a crime...
having said that - being invited to banquets, get togethers etc.
I can say if you are thinking what I'm thinking your thinking -
then a Caterer is your best targeteeeee

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Elitimart of course

Ama

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

...sooo where do the Ultra Rich get their food? Probably shipped from the same distributors to Wal Mart and prepared by a professional in their kitchen?

I guess the Ultra Rich and classes below will be the ones who starve to death.

"Gee, if I only could have been Filty Rich instead of Ultra Rich, my family and I may have been given the real food instead of what Codex Alimentarius gave us."

I know a lot of the "political/social elite" will perish along with the rest of the heard...they are manipulated and used just like the rest of the human resources.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I do not know any "elite" billionaires, but I know that in every wealthy community like Beverly Hills or Menlo Park there are markets which you could call "gourmet." The food they sell there can be of higher quality than you would get Walmart or any other ordinary supermarket. For example, the meat is "Prime" grade instead of a lower grade. They sell imported and artisinal cheeses, not some highly processed Kraft garbage. T
he markets also seem to sell less TV dinners and processed foods and more non-processed foods like fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, and cheeses. If you go into one of these markets, you will notice that the selection of TV dinners is paltry compared to a Walmart and they only dediciate a limited amount of floor space. Conversely, they dedicate more floor space to foods like Cheeses, meat, fish, and wine.

Furthermore, wealthy people eat different types of food than poorer people. Wealthy people are less likely to eat McDonalds or a TV dinner, and more likely to eat a meal that was cooked from scratch.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Years ago I was visiting the museum/estate of a dead wealthy(multi millionare back in the days when that meant something) elite artist. I immediately noticed he had a great vegetable garden the somewhat sinister tour guide began making all sorts of excuses like" Because this is the country they grew their own food because they could not find fresh vegetables". This was not entirely truthful and I had the feeling that the tour guide was deliberately lying in hopes I would not take up gardening.If you look at the way people look now you realize evyone is fatter than they should be. The elites know that the food supply has been tainted for at least 35 years now.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"The elites know that the food supply has been tainted for at least 35 years now"

yea, ( | )'s are everywhere... Ive noticed why, it appears they cant seem to stop putting stuff in there mouths. I have watched my neighbor go from never eating to eating every minute in what 3 years... somethings got to be causing it... I think TV... cuz. I dont watch it...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am neither wealthy nor elite. Not even above average in most respects but I do have a manual that tells what I am supposed to eat and what the less advanced end up with. We are expected to seek out certified organic sources and pay more for what we receive. We are encouraged to contract with these producers for long term stability of their farms and livelihoods as well as the obligation of ongoing supply. If so inclined we are encouraged to grow organically ourselves as an honor to the creator, and to teach us his ways.

The others must accept the food with chemical fertilizers and pesticides as well as the frankenfoods which will gradually be modified to provide the poor with a more well rounded diet, within just a few staple crops.

I cheat all the time. I'm a sucker for dolly madison and little debbie but I try to watch and meter the volume of those 'horror' foods very closely.

Its better to not ask some of these questions eh? better not to know?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
They go to the expensive grocery stores, or most likely have
someone go for them.

Trader Joes is popular among the rich, movie stars go there
all the time, they have fine food.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I make my own beer and wine by hand. None of it lasts very long. The beer spoils in about 60-70 days vs store beer that can last a year. That should be a big clue right there.

My wine lasts about a year. I could add preservatives beyond citric acid but I do not.

I choose all of my ingredients carefully and use natural agents like bentonite clay for fining. I avoid any sulphite or other additives that others may use.

Completely happy with a short shelf life and will continue with it. I make some sodas now, by the old time natural methods and they last about 4 months.

It feels really good to be the one that makes it and you can customise to your own likes.

sty

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74
SAMS Club. They're rich because they know how to save money.

haha! no, they are rich because they create the money!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.denverspiritualcommunity.org...

This is a teaching that is different from mine but at the bottom of the page under farmers it is very similar as far as what is to be eaten. My instructions say to do things a little different but its close.

Its not a bad book at all just for a different sort of read.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join