It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic tornado?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Once again Cookie, I am one freaked out teen. This is a forum for people withparanormal stuff going on! If you're going to paly the skeptic, I don't give a damn, but do it when I'm not freaking out.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
omg omg a bird died mid-air when I saw one 10m away.. I didnt do anything except for pulling the trigger of my shotgun :O :O

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
omg omg a bird died mid-air when I saw one 10m away.. I didnt do anything except for pulling the trigger of my shotgun :O :O

lmfao.....haha thats funny....chill man take a chill pill sheesh

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
NO, it wasn't *heat* it was more like...Ah, it's hard to describe. Has anyone tried psi balls? Well, I used to work a lot with energy, and energy is different than body heat. It sorta tingles a bit. Anyway, I could feel *their* energy withuot even holding their hands.
I've never heard of that happening before. I've heard of auras, but I didn't see anything, I just felt it.

that's happened to me before, my brother likes to think he's sneaky when he trys to sneak up behind me to see what I'm doing on my computer(s) but I always seem to sense that he's coming near me even though I dont hear or see him

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
GOD!!!1 What is it with the people on this site?!?! It's overrun with arrogent fools! If tehre is anyone out there who has anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say that could possibly help me, please say it. If you are one of the fools that seem to plague this thread, silence yourself with your posionous tongue.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry, UnknownPrigins, i wasn't calling *you* an arrogent fool, just teh person before you.
Do you know what it's called when u asence somebodyu's presence?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sorry, UnknownPrigins, i wasn't calling *you* an arrogent fool, just teh person before you.

maybe you have an unknown mental connection with family members sheesh man dont get mad cuz i dont beleeve you...god

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I suggest you do a search on google.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm not sure what it's called. It happens to me a lot though, especially in school. I've also told my brother to go hide somewhere (this was outside at my grandparents house) and I'd try to find him with my eyes closed so he ran over somewhere and sure enough I could still sense him and where he was and easily found him

I'm glad I'm not the arrogant fool

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's just so easy to type something here like "I have teh psychic powarh! I can make teh toaster do flips and tricks for me when I want!!"

I would love to see even one person who can do this stuff.. but I guess that will never happen.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
YEah, I was trtying google, but I don't know what to search for. It's like an accumliation or a lot of things....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
It's just so easy to type something here like "I have teh psychic powarh! I can make teh toaster do flips and tricks for me when I want!!"

I would love to see even one person who can do this stuff.. but I guess that will never happen.

it's also equally as easy to type the truth

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"equally easy to type the truth".. some people just have too active imagination.. they see a dead ladybug fall down, of course they think they killed it with their dragonball Z powers.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I see the mods have removed alot of posts from this trhead. I'm really appalled at this! WTF?!? I hope I don't get flamed for what I'm about to say.

I know exactly what you are talking about, Valedamar. What I've found is that when you are a teenager with 'unknown' abilites, things start happenning when you get upset. This, I believe, comes from the helplessness that a kid feels when you know you can't really do anything about a situation. The frustration builds up and you start to think somewhat 'irrationally', in a sense. Basically you are being completly rational, but there's things being tapped into in your head out of desperation to take care of a situation. That is why alot of these things seem random.

Ok, so now that you are aware, try tapping it without anger or frustration (I know it's hard... U2U me if ya want and I'll tell ya all about my teenage years. Messed up story with stepmom involved and everything). One of the first excercises you can do is find something unbreakable and set it on a shelf in your room against the wall so it cannot accidently fall off. When you are laying in your bed at night thinking about stuff and can't sleep, see if you can mentally nudge the object off the shelf. Keep it up until you can make it with a single nudge, but don't try to do this in one night. It will take time! This will help you to control the TK part a bit better.

After that, work on directing your anger towards a 'bottle' in your head. I know it's not healthy to bottle stuff up, but it's even more unhealthy to be destructive. The trick to bottling is when you get to, just uncork the bottle a slight bit and analyze what made you mad and why and alot of the time you will realize that you felt alot angrier at the time than was necesary. This is very important to do! If you cannot control your frustrations and angers, you cannot control anything that happens to you! Whenever someone makes you mad, you have to learn to grit your teeth and calm down... take a second and rationalize. Think about what the actions of you blowing up would have on everything, including you. I wish you the best in this... it's a hard road, but necessary to reach your destination.

About feeling people's energy: heck yeah! It's so hard to describe what it feels like. You basically feel with your mind. your skin doesn't feel, but for some reason there is a signal in your head that kinda makes it seem that way. That's really the best that I can think of.

One of my tricks is that I realized that I could feel people's energy (being able to see a person's aura helps) and I figured out how to better control my own. I could literally walk up behind someone and breathe down their neck and they wouldn't realize it! I haven't done it so long though that all I can do now is just sneak up on people. What I am doing is pulling my energy inside and concentrating on letting it flow straight up and out through my head so that others cannot feel it radiating from me. I was able to enhance this greatly when I learned meditation excercises concerning the cleansing of the shakras. This excercise is where you oncentrate on each shakra from the bottom up, releasing the tension and energy to the next shakra, until you reach the top where you release it all.

Concerning the ladybug: that may have been a fluke, maybe not. If you have alot of angst (sounds like you were about the same as when I was that age) your energy can actually make others in close proximity around you sick. A girlfriend of mine when I was 17 used to complain about me burning her when I was angry about something. My skin was normal temp, but when she would touch me she said it felt like a VERY warm stove burner. Sometimes it would leave red patches on her similar to what you get when you spill hot water on yourself. Again, this can be controlled by simply controlling your anger and frustrations.

Consider this an enlightenment, and continue to, at the very least, keep up with it throughout school. I wouldn't let too many people around you know about it though... maybe your very closest friend. I found that most people will just try telling you crap like "aww, it's just a teenage thing... you are confused and looking in desperation for anything... any answer you can find". That is such BS. Don't argue with them, just take it and walk away. Ignorance IS bliss, and if you try to prove yourself to unbelievers, the situation may turn really bad. Avoid anything that may get you a visit to the shrink or any other type of 'mental programming'. This will only make you into a mindless drone like the rest of society.

Work on it, hide it from the ignorant, and good luck to you. It's a hard path, but the payoff is beyond all the riches here on earth! You will have understanding of things you could never begin to discuss, even on a board like this.

One last thing: Have any friends that are similar in abilities? Form a mental bond with someone. It's like having them with you wherever you go. I believe humans are supposed to be like this, but religion has hindered and depressed these connections. It seems that the only people who are 'allowed' to have abilities like this are 1) prophets, or 2) poseesed by evil spirits. That is just a little prewarning that you may or may not understand already.

Again, best wishes to you, and enjoy your newly opened world! No boundaries!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow, thanks a lot for all your help earthscum!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I definitly feel for you. I was fortunate enough to have alot of friends with similar abilities (I am the only one in my group who can feel other people's energy). My friend Bry is really good at seeing and reading people's auras and 'sensing' things, and has AP'ed before (astral projected). I have AP'ed before, but purley on accident.

Don't let people get you down or make you think you're just crazy. I can garantee that you will run into an old person (might be your own grandmother!) that you can talk to about it and actually get some 'wise' input. When you meet this person, you will know... especially after you have developed further. Since you apparently can feel others energies, try some expiriments that you just make up yourself. What I liked to do was walk by people (I freaked out when I watched "Unbreakable"!) in the mall and 'feel' them. You will be able to feel things like if they are truely good or bad people, their moods, their social or antisocial activity, or even catch some of their thoughts! They say you can't judge a book by it's cover, but when you talk to someone you aren't 'reading' them. You are simply skimming the pages for samples and making judgement from these samples. What you will be able to do is truely see what that person is like. Your whole outlook on the world will change, and you will start to realize the kind of people that are out there. Don't let this sour your impression of the world as a whole. You will soon realize that there are good people who only act bad because that is what they were taught, and they do have good intentions.

One last note for you, just in case you don't realize it yet or not, don't kill yourself if you find out something really bad. # happens. Some things you learn will hurt... like when you feel someone and find that they really aren't your friend as they act. Life goes on with or without you, and if you have a bad outlook for the world, stick around just to piss off the ones that would be happy to see you go. I know you understand this logic! It is rebellion, and I don't think it will ever leave you, even though you thought you conformed. When you know 'truths' about people and society that are unexplainable through any kind of verbal or written communication, it feeds the rebellion. It's fun... I'm 28 and just look at my pic! I basically hang on the edge so that I can be accepted in normal society, but do little things to appease myself

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This isn't normal...from what I've read, psychic abilities don't develop overnight. I really shouldn't be able to do these things or know these things. Does anyone know what's up?

No not overnight...but yes they do become heightened during puberty which is what you are going through right now. I am not sure why.. but I had a surge of the same type of psychic abilities when I was that age too. Lasted til I was about 18. I still have abilities but they are no where near as strong or random as they were when I was a teenager.

best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Whenever I get really angry, I don't have anything happen like that but I seem to make people pretty scared, and my voice goes a lot louder and a lot stronger than it is when I normally yell (not out of anger), and when I hit things, the pain is either nil or just numbed.

And afterwards I feel drained and I hardly remember anything.

Maybe with you, somehow your angst and anger is built up in such a way (or maybe even place in your brain) that when you release it, it influences things around you.
About the "feeling energy" thing, I knew someone who said they could "see people's energy auras" or something, and could see if they were sick or something from their aura. Perhaps you have the same gift, but you do not know?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join