It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic tornado?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello. I'm 14 years old, and recently I've been having a lot of psychic things happening about me. Today, I went to a bookstore with my family ( we were "bonding") and I got really angry at my mom because she refused to let ME buy this book.... Anyway, I got mad and stormed off into the history section where I worked myself into a fury. When it was time to go, this woman who appeared to be like 20 who had seen the episode sneered at me and talked to a man whom I assumed to be her boyfriend in a loud voice about how rude children were now-a-days.
I totally lost it. I got so mad I stormed out of the store. By the entrence of the store are these two bookshelves that sorta form like an arch into the store: as I passed them this huge almanac of something or other fell out and almost squashed my mom! And the anti-shop-lifting beepers went beserk too. When the man came to check if I had stiolen any of their precious books, he was almost squashed by ANOTHER falling book. Needlesstosay, I wasn't stealing their over-priced books, so they let me go.
Now, I was wondering, is it even possible for anyone who was relly angry to send books out of their shelves at people and set off burgler things, or was t all a coincedence?? If anyonme's heard of this before, can you send me a link or something on how to turn it off? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
thats funny.....its happened to me once but it seems like a coincidence

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Was this a single occurence or have you noticed lots of strange things happening at other angry moments?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
lol once when i was realy angry at my sister, the glass covering of one of the photos in the room of her just cracked!! :O

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Was this a single occurence or have you noticed lots of strange things happening at other angry moments?

well sometimes when im angry things float in my room

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This could have to do with accidental PK. I think its called poltrigeisting (sp?), but I could be wrong. Don't know how to stop it though. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
when i walk down the road at night i notice some streetlamps turn off as i get near them and then turn back on again when im past ??

quite odd really , maybe they turn on and off all night and i just notice it as im walking

anyone got info about that?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
its the electrical things in your brain...you seem to have a larger amount of excess energy released from the brain which kinda EMPs the light until you pass it

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A similar thing happend to me once. I got in a big argument with my friend at his place and I was really mad and as I turned and started to storm off the glass he was holding just shatterd.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
thats crazy dude i think maybe your brain has the power to magnify the intensity of its brainwaves that it can actually shatter glass if you are mad enuff

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's not just TK related stuff either-- this morning my grandparents were coming over for lunch (the healthy ones) and I knew they were in the driveway before anyone saw them-- I could just sence their presence.
Also, I can sorta feel like life-forces. It just happened today-- I could tell like the energy level of people just by standing near them.
And then my grandpa brought a wasp nest that he found in his backyard that he was showing us, and all of a sudden my palm hurt, and it turns out that a wasp stung his palm.
This isn't normal...from what I've read, psychic abilities don't develop overnight. I really shouldn't be able to do these things or know these things. Does anyone know what's up?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
maybe a wasp stung you when you were looking at the nest and thinking oh kool i can feel energy power like in DBZ 0o0o0o00o

its their heat...human bodies release heat...so would you think that the more heat the more energy?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
NO, it wasn't *heat* it was more like...Ah, it's hard to describe. Has anyone tried psi balls? Well, I used to work a lot with energy, and energy is different than body heat. It sorta tingles a bit. Anyway, I could feel *their* energy withuot even holding their hands.
I've never heard of that happening before. I've heard of auras, but I didn't see anything, I just felt it.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
of course its heat i mean its not like people are high in chi, auras, spirit power, energy lvl, or anything that relates to power...only special people have these powers

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't think you understand, Cookie. When you get near someone, you feel the heat their body is radiating, but this was different. I felt a tingle and it was like when you try to preform a healing.....how your hands buzz. But at the same time it wasn't the tingle from a healing. Like I said, it's hard to describe, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't body heat.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
maybe you were having a fever

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Holly crap. I was sitting here reading Cookie's responce, and then a ladybug flew at me, and it DIED in midair! What the hell? LAdybugs don't die in midflight at someone's hand.
I'm freaking out.... has anyone ever heard of like a flood of psychic abilities??

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
yea in this game called yuri's revenge, red alert 2
there is this yuri guy that can release a big deal of energy and kills enemy infantry that is in range it sonds liek wahrwahrwahr sound and its like electricity field coming out of his head....he has the ability to mind control things.....and you just made that up or maybe you didnt but the ladybug couldnt survive your atrocious smell and died

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Cookie-
On the scale of bad moods, I am a definate 10. Don't piss me off. If you have somethuing useful to tell me, then please say it, but if you are going to continue acting like a fool, then would you please shut up?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
all i have to say is that i can hardly beleeve you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join