It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry I gotta post this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
With all the talk about posting to much , being point whores etc, I just look for the humor in things.
Less than a minute ago the top 2 (not as in best, but as first and second) posts were OPPOSITE posts

What are the odds?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't know whether to laugh or cry... I guess I'm just going to sit here and wonder what the hell is wrong with people, as usual.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why do these threads about the NWO always get overlooked when the most crack pot sensationalist threads keep going.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey I was just posting what I found. There are a lot of things that we don't know about. Just wanted to get our thoughts on it.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Why do these threads about the NWO always get overlooked when the most crack pot sensationalist threads keep going.

Huh..I never overlook those threads, matter of fact I posted a thread about "a" NWO, but not a peep about it. Not that I expect people to respond, I just found it curious that no one has ever posted on ATS about this organization (or at least no post I could find doing a search)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If I had to explain that, it'd go like this...

There are two reasons:

One, no two people agree on what's evil and what isn't; the NWO looks different from every person's perspective, and a great advance in politics to one person is another creeping tendril of insidious governmental doom.

And two, fear, pure and simple. Nobody likes to think that their way of life is in danger, least of all Americans, and it's hard for us to acknowledge the fact that the NWO is right around the corner, waiting for an opportunity to step in and take over.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Hey I was just posting what I found. There are a lot of things that we don't know about. Just wanted to get our thoughts on it.

I WAS NOT making fun of it Sir, I simply asked what were the odds that totally opposite posts would be
listed
Sorry if you mistook what I meant

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
NetStorm, your attention to detail is so commendable that I just gave you a vote, and
the same for this forum. Before computing the odds, there are a few considerations.
If DaTruth and AD5673 are two fascets of the same diamond, it would shift the odds,
as it would be easy to post dual polarized point grabbers. Second, I have seen regular
dual polarized posts appear in the mudpit, but due to the natural opposites there,
do you think it should be eliminated from odds computations?

/\/ight\/\/ing

PS I did get your real point and I am laughing my ....... off . Spilled coffee on the
keyboard again too.

join